What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I made the mistake of buying plain old clementines and didn't check to see if they were seedless. By the time you take out the seeds, there's hardly anything left.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,510 Member
    Options
    People driving cars that have no business behind the wheel.
    I’ve used my car horn more in the last year than all the other years I’ve been driving combined.
    PUT DOWN YOUR PHONE!

I’m getting old, I no longer care very much how I seem to strangers so I don’t mind saying things to people in traffic.

I sound awful but really, I just want people around me to go when light turns green, stop texting in their cars and drive at least the speed limit.
    If not, get out of the way.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Feed clogging. If I wanted to look at memes or cliche life lessons every day, there is no shortage of either of those on the internet.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Disorganized clients :|

Clients.

I repeat. *kitten* CLIENTS!

They hound you to get something done and you make them a priority but then they decide to do it themselves and you don't find out until you call the govt yourself, wasting time waiting on hold.

And he had the nerve to call yesterday asking for a status update.

Also, over sleeping so you don't get all your pre-work exercise in and the boss making an unusually early appt. (I pace the office while working on my tablet when he's not here.)
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options
    This app. Whenever I try to post a gif it keeps saying, you’re not allowed to do that, you don’t have the vanilla and it shows me the ice cream cone? What does mean? I would post a pic, but it won’t let me!🙄
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    People who make appointments to come to your home to do a job who don't only not show up but don't phone you to let you know whats going on 😠
  • honeybee_s
    honeybee_s Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm drowsy from allergy meds. Cant seem to get going at all.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,716 Member
    Options
    I had to replace my phone because water got in through a crack in the screen. I got a tempered glass screen protector this time, which fits great and I'm sure will protector better. But now my touch screen isn't as sensitive.... and that's annoying. 😑
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    The mini chocolate chip cookies tub I like to buy at Trader Joe's is now $4.99. WTF?!

Edited: Because I'm so irked, I WTFed wrong. :)
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    Fuel oil that was delivered today was over $6 a gallon. :( TG the heating season is almost over.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    *sigh* The toilet broke this a.m. so dh runs out to get parts, gets it all hooked back together and now it makes this weird noise every half hour. Seeing as how my bedroom is right beside the bathroom, I can see it's going to be a long night.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    *sigh* The toilet broke this a.m. so dh runs out to get parts, gets it all hooked back together and now it makes this weird noise every half hour. Seeing as how my bedroom is right beside the bathroom, I can see it's going to be a long night.

Didn't you just put in a new bathroom?
  • ReenieHJ
    Options

Kept the same toilet cause there was nothing wrong with it. It's just the inside mechanism which is probably an easy fix. For the handyman, of which there are none in this house. :/
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Annoyed that half of my friends saw my awesome picture today 🙄😂
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    Annoyed that half of my friends saw my awesome picture today 🙄😂

Which one? 🤔
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options

Kept the same toilet cause there was nothing wrong with it. It's just the inside mechanism which is probably an easy fix. For the handyman, of which there are none in this house. :/

Just replace the whole water valve unit . Easy fix..
  • JustAMurmur
    JustAMurmur Posts: 7,867 Member
    Options
    Just realized my passport expires while I'm out of town....
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,716 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Just realized my passport expires while I'm out of town....

I just dealt with the same thing... knew mine was expiring while I would be out of town for 2 weeks, so I sent everything in ahead of time... filled the firm out online and printed it, took and printed my own picture, wrote the check and sent everything - including my passport and passport card - priority mail. When I got home, I had a large envelope waiting for me with all my stuff inside along with a rejection letter. I forgot to include page 2. 😔
  • Mangoperson88
    Mangoperson88 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    What irks me every Saturday is that my idiot dad gets a whole box of sweets that he offers at a temple and brings half of it home and i almost always demolish less than half of it. I hate myself because I really work hard the whole week and mostly eat clean and then Saturday comes and it's all gone :s