College Students or Young People in Their 20's!!!

Options
12346»

Replies

• xLaPetiteFille
    Options
    2nd year of University, doing a double-major in Political Science and Computer-science, so i'm a very busy full-time UFT student, but you can totally add me up!
  • workhardstaystrong
    Options
    20y/o
    full time undergrad

feel free to add me. i've been tracking on and off but hopefully with the support of other members will be more consistent this time round!
  • tiddlebit11
    Options
    Im 21, full time university student :)

Feel free to add
  • pimpin_po
    pimpin_po Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm 21! I had to take a break from school until spring because some home issues ... I'm a human services major. Anyone can add me as long as they're active users! Looking for some motivation, its always good to have a strong support group :) So add away!!
  • johan1585
    johan1585 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    @28 im still in my 20's :D feel free to add
  • thefitnightowl
    thefitnightowl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey whats good? I'm a senior veterinary technology student. Graduating in May and looking to make some big progress on in winter break cuz I want to be in amazing shape for spring break, ive procrastinated WAY too long on getting my nutrition in order! Who else has trouble MOSTLY with nutrition??? Feel free to add!

-Shannon
  • Monyb90
    Monyb90 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 23 and I'm a uni student. I need to lose a bit of weight and concentrate on physical activity. I could do with some support, so you guys feel free to add me :)
  • johannaqv89
    johannaqv89 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    im 24 out of school :)
  • smann1115
    smann1115 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 21. Feel free to add me.
  • vdubsl
    vdubsl Posts: 11
    Options
    Hiya I'm 19 turning 20 in march, in my second year of university, need to lose about 12kgs (25 pounds) tryna lose it all by my birthday - feel free to add me :)
  • andres0691
    andres0691 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    22 recently graduated ^_^.
    Feel free to add me...
  • hellcaminoSS
    hellcaminoSS Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 21 and in my final year of college. feel free to add me as well :)
  • dancingbeardeadhead
    Options
    im 21!! i have no map friends yet!