So this is a Cyber Cafe What'll be?

Options

Replies

• Zzyyggy
    Zzyyggy Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Hi Linda, I am pooped tonight and starving. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the fried scallop basket with fries and coleslaw and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have a slice of devil's food cake with chocolate ice cream and an iced mocha. I'm in need of chocolate therapy. I'll eat out on the terrace tonight.
  • LindaK125
    LindaK125 Posts: 1,187 Member
    Options
    Hi, Zzyyggy. I see you’re still enjoying the evening out here on the terrace. I ordered a lightly sweetened ice tea and a bowl of orange sherbet. I finally finished cleaning up the kitchen. Dinner was late tonight because Sweetie was mowing the lawn, plus he stopped to talk to his brother on the phone. His brother just closed on a new house today and he’s so excited about it. We checked out the house listing on a couple of websites. It’s really nice. I think they’ll love it.

Hope the chocolate did its magic, Zzyyggy.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, yes it did. I'm going to have the prime rib dinner tonight with baked potato and salad, and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies, and an iced mocha. Had the real thing this morning at Starbucks. Boy is that supermarket frigid. I had to go outside to thaw out. I'll eat out on the terrace tonight again. Later we'll have a bonfire with s'mores.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Francois outdid himself on the prime rib dinner tonight, Zzyyggy. It looks like it will be a perfect evening for s’mores out on the terrace. I’m stuck on the idea of s’mores ice cream sundaes. Vanilla ice cream with toasted graham cracker, melted chocolate bar, and golden toasted marshmallow—what’s not to love?

I have a love/hate relationship with air conditioning in the summer. Sweetie tells me I should leave a sweatshirt in the car in case I get too cold. I suppose it’s better for a grocery store to keep things too cold rather than too warm.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I'm starving again tonight. The grills are out again tonight. I'm going to have the barbecued chicken with corn on the cob, and potato salad. There are also dinner rolls and salad. I'll have a coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have a slice of ice cream cake with iced mocha.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Viktor, I’ll have what Zzyyggy’s having, please! That sounds so good. I haven’t had ice cream cake since our grandson’s 3rd birthday party and he’s 16 years old. I love when the guys get out the grills. It’s such a party atmosphere.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, it's another night of grilling for Memorial day. Wouldn't want to be outside in the real world though. I'm going to have the barbecued spareribs, with potatoes, baked beans and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some strawberry shortcake, and an iced mocha. I think I heard the word bonfire mentioned earlier and s'mores.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Hi, Zzyyggy. I had the barbecued chicken. The guys at the cybercafe really know how to barbecue. Oh, and the sides were delicious. In fact, I’m going to have more macaroni and cheese for dessert. Francois put carrots and broccoli in the mac and cheese tonight. 😋 So good. I might be able to stay awake for s’mores later. If not, I’m sure Viktor will wake me up enough so I can make it to my room here at the cybercafe’s inn.

Viktor, more iced tea, please.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I'm going to have a big platter of macaroni and cheese with garlic bread and a salad for dinner along with a coca cola. For dessert I'll have a slice of devils food cake with vanilla ice cream and an iced mocha.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Mm, dessert. I ordered a piece of ice cream cake. The kind with the crunchy middle studded with crumbled brownie pieces with fudge swirled chocolate ice cream. I bet that it would be delicious topped with fudge sauce (not too hot, maybe barely warm fudge sauce) and generously sprinkled with mini M&M’s. Would an iced mocha be too much with that? I mean one can never have enough chocolate and coffee makes everything better. 😋
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, that does sound good. For dinner tonight I'm going to have lasagna with garlic bread and a salad. A coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream with chocolate sauce and an iced mocha. No one can never have too much chocolate. I think I'll top mine with m&ms as well.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Ah, Viktor, I’m very late tonight. I think I’ll have a cup of tea and a couple of the orange tea crisps Francois has hidden in the pantry cupboard. He saves them for just this type of occasion—when it’s late at night and sleep eludes me.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I hope you got some sleep. I'm starving again tonight. I'm going to have some barbecued chicken with macaroni salad, summer squash kabobs and a coca cola. Some dinner rolls with that please. For dessert I'll have some chocolate cup cakes with chocolate frosting and an iced mocha. I'll eat out on the terrace tonight.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Hey, Zzyyggy. Love your choice for dinner. Barbecued chicken sounds good to me and I’ll have my macaroni baked with cheese. I asked Jorge, who’s manning the grill, to add some peppers and onions and radishes to those squash kabobs for me.

Sunset dessert on the terrace tonight? Yes! Mm, it’s a chocolate cupcake kind of night. I finally fell asleep around 7:00 am this morning and slept for 5 hours. I was doing so much better getting more sleep, it’s frustrating to backslide like that. I think I was hungry, because as soon as I ate breakfast I was fine. Apparently, I didn’t eat enough yesterday, even with Francois’s orange tea crisps. Gee, I really would love to have some of those in the real world.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I'm starving again tonight. I'm going to have the Philly cheese steak grinder with french fries, and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some brownies and an iced mocha. I'll eat it out on the terrace again tonight.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    I’ve decided to have dessert for dinner tonight, Zzyyggy. A mini double caramel Magnum Bar and some crispy chocolate chip cookies sounds good to me. I’m sure Viktor will keep us well supplied with our favorite iced coffees.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I'm with you on that dessert for dinner. I'm going to have a double hot fudge sundae with an iced mocha, and enjoy it out on the terrace. I think later we'll have some s'mores.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Yum, these s’mores are delicious, Zzyyggy. Mm, hot chocolate and s’mores.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I'm going to have an old fashion clam fry with baked potato and corn on the cob. A coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have some brownies and an iced mocha.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Hi, Zzyyggy. I had a burrito Tijuana at our favorite Mexican restaurant, but no dessert, yet. Brownies sound good. Maybe some icing on the brownies with berries served on the side and an iced tea. 😋 I’m so glad there’s trees out on the north terrace here at the cybercafe. It will be nice to sit out in the shade and enjoy the last two or so hours before sunset.