October 2021 - Daily/Weekly Accountability Check-In

Options

Replies

• nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    Question: Does anyone know why our thread is located in Challenges? Seems like it should be in Motivation & Support. Before I create the thread for November I thought I'd see if anyone knew the history.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    @nikkit321 Sorry I don't know ... I only started joining in this "challenge" the month before you started creating them so I don't know the history.

It does make more sense especially since a fair number of those of us who have been here for a few months are struggling with losing more and in a bit of a stuck mode.
  • aliru108
    aliru108 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thank you, @Lavoisier61, for your insightful comment on 10/24.
    It is perhaps because of your journey that you were able to put into words my feelings of frustration, my worries and also the part of me that motivates me to keep on going.
    Since I joined this group (June 2021) I have followed your posts and always think of how inspiring you are and the effort you must make to be losing so steadily. Your goal is not a number, there are no complaints, just tenacity... I'd like to see a celebratory comment from you at the end of the month, though, I think you deserve it!
    Good luck in everything you do, and thanks again for leading with example.
    -A