October 2021 - Daily/Weekly Accountability Check-In

Options

Replies

• nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    - not going to see goal for sure, probably won't see October 1 weight either. I really dislike the months I end up heavier at the end :(

I'm right there with you, Tina. I'm not likely to see my Oct 1 weight either. All we can do is keep trying, and maybe figure out where we went astray.
  • nikkit321
    Options
    @dawnbgethealthy Happy MFP anniversary!!
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,612 Member
    Options
    @nikkit321

There is pasta and rice made of Kanjac, which is a root. Really good texture.
    I am not grain intolerant that I am aware of, but I am watching calories always, so this is a nice alternative for me.
    There are several brands, this is all that I have on hand this morning to take a photo of:

m00m3raj1zte.png

I actually like the angel hair version of that. You have to rinse them well or they smell like mushrooms.

Here are the ingredients, mostly just fibre:

kdpetw3ijew3.png

They are generally 10 calories for the whole pack.
    I like making it with either fresh garlic, pamesan, oregano (from my garden) and pepper, or with meatballs and tomato sauce. It is nice with stir fry also.
  • nikkit321
    Options
    nikkit321 wrote: »
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Please bookmark the thread below or join in Challenges and participate again next month!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10847405/november-2021-daily-weekly-accountability-check-in-thread/#latest

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)