Options
    @pridesabtch
    Congratulations on meeting your goal!
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 11,060 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    nikkit321 wrote: »
    If no objections, I'm going to create November's thread in the Support/Motivation section rather than Challenges. Speak now or forever hold your peace LOL !!

My 2 cents is that I like it as a Challenge.
    Of course it is ultimately up to you.

@nikkit321 and @dawnbgethealthy While I still think it could go in either, I agree with Dawn that I prefer it as a challenge.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,604 Member
    Options
    @pridesabtch
    Congratulations on meeting your goal!

Yes, congrats!!! You actually look like an old friend of mine that I haven't seen for years named Pride!!

As for you Tina, at 5'6" are you sure that you are not already at your perfect weight for your frame? I am 4 inches shorter than you, so should be around 20 pounds less than you. Just saying.
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks for all the feedback, I really do appreciate it. I agree with you that our thread belongs in Challenges and have created the thread in that area again.

Please bookmark the thread below and participate again next month! I am enjoying the fact that people are feeling comfortable sharing deeper feelings and issues, confident that they will be supported regardless. Keep it up! We are stronger together than alone. (geesh, now I'm getting sappy LOL)

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10847405/november-2021-daily-weekly-accountability-check-in-thread/#latest

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,162 Member
    Options
    Happy 3 year MFP anniversary @dawnbgethealthy ... love your contribution to this community!