Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.
WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR OCTOBER 2021
Seasons are changing in October. Autumn is emerging in the Northern Hemisphere and spring is showing up in the Southern Hemisphere. Change in the seasons can inspire changes in health and fitness routines. I hope all of ours can be changes for the better.
My journey to health and fitness has been successful in large part to the support I've gotten from the women on the "Women Ages 50+" thread. Thank you to all of you who have supported and encouraged me and welcome to all who are joining us for the first time.
Don't forget to bookmark this page so you can find it again.
Be sure to sign your post with a name or a nickname and a geographical reference so we know where you are.
My word for 2021 is "lighten up"---both in weight and in approach to life
Barbie in NW WA
- 1.2M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 379.4K Introduce Yourself
- 41.5K Getting Started
- 256.7K Health and Weight Loss
- 173.8K Food and Nutrition
- 46.9K Recipes
- 230.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 205 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.2K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.6K Success Stories
- 151K Motivation and Support
- 6.8K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.7K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 101 MyFitnessPal Information
- 14 News and Announcements
- 42 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 45 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions