• fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,147 Member
    Options
    <3
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options
    Good Sunday and Happy Halloween,
    Things getting done. Feels good. Have to head to grocery. Something about no milk, eggs, bread, cheese and a lot of other things is making my DH nervous. Planned on going yesterday, but was rainy and I wasn't feeling it. I have spent the morning doing paperwork for work, but only have about another hour to go as soon as one of the websites opens back up!
    No trick or treaters at our country house. We would have plenty to give if we ever did!

Hugs!
    Love!
    Encouragement!

<3
    Kylia in Ohio where the temp is cold, but the sun is shining
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Michele – Do you and Vince both trust Jess and Colby to use your condo without you there? If so, go for it and let them use it. If not, invite them for a week or two while you’re there. You and Vince are the ones who need to make that decision. :star:

Machka – HAPPY MENOPAUSE! Enjoy yourself and your new freedom. It might be stop and go for a bit. My mom called her periods “the curse.” I have enjoyed freedom from “the curse” for a long time. :flowerforyou:

(((Margaret))) – I hope the dust situation has ended and your DH can be more comfortable. :heart:

Barbara – Everyone should be able to rant once in a while. No apology necessary. :wink:

Allie - I hope you are able to fix your coffee table’s leg. Wonky legs can lead to unwanted spills. Tea cups are happier with a level surface. :star:

Peach – Your grandchildren look like they are having fun carving their pumpkins. :smiley:

Pip – I love your photos of the ocean and your pup, Yogi. :star:

Heather – You were a beautiful girl in 1966, and you are a beautiful woman now. :star:

The Oregon Ducks won their football game yesterday. Yay!!! DH and I both graduated from the University of Oregon. We loved it there. A job offer for DH in the Portland area prompted us to move back then. :star:

This is the final day of Halloween Town for the year. Yay! It will be nice to have fewer cars parked everywhere tomorrow. :grumble: (at last)

We have a sunny morning and coffee. What could be better? :bigsmile:

Katla

• Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Heather ~ You were so pretty in 1966 and still are. I like your dark hair in the photo.

Carol in GA
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,080 Member
    Options
    Rita when you look for a therapist, you can lay down guidelines. I had one who wanted me to stay with my husband. I fired her and when I went looking for another I said right out I'm leaving my husband and I want you to support me through that process. It really helped me to have someone on my side to talk through the divorce issues. You have the support of all of us here, but you can't get too personal online. Best wishes for a safe journey for you.

Annie in Delaware
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Michele ~ (((Poor Lexie))) Is there a possibility that in addition to being deaf she might can't see and can't get to the litter box.

Margaret ~ Drew is a Cutie :) I didn't imagine him being so small.

Allie ~ I hope the weather won't be really cold when you have the work done.

Wet and Chilly in GA
    Carol
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,622 Member
    Options
    7o7txljxgfa1.jpeg
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    B)
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options
    Made it to the grocery! Whoop! Whoop! Now to eat the food. I only threw out celery, some spinach, and some yogurt. Oh and the last of the 1/2 gal of milk. Not too bad for us. And of course, I shop, we go out to eat.....SMH!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,962 Member
    Options
    :) My day so far has been short walk with dogs, breakfast, long walk with dogs, curbside pickup at grocery store, long walk with friend, lunch, medium walk with dogs.

:) I decided to post the new thread for November now so I don't forget.

Here is the link:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10847673/women-ages-50-for-november-2021/p1?new=1

:) I hope I'll see you there.

"The wisdom of life consists in the elimination of non-essentials."
    Lin Yutang
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    bwcetc wrote: »
    Kelly ... Karen gets the credit for making "pucks" out of soup!

Margaret ... Drew all dressed up! :)

Rainy, wet day here. We will have exactly 3 children come to the door for candy ... and that's only because I've called their parents to let them know I have something for them. Our neighborhood streets are not good for walking on in the best of weather.

Yesterday we participated in our church's trunk or treat event but ended up having to go inside and set up everything on a table. I wore myself out creating all of the props the day before. My son and husband helped set up the table but they are evidently unable to center a table cloth. That kind of stuff drives me nuts. We had a really good turnout of local children.
    q5a84ub4rqzp.jpeg

Beth near Buffalo

Love your table!!!
    I will have to try and remember for next year.
    We are not participating in Trunk or Treat at church this year. Haven't been IN church in months- it is mandatory masks in our county but they are not following it. When I did go, only two others had masks on besides me.
    I am not a big fan of Halloween and with the weather we had this past week or so, never did bother putting up any of the decorations. They are still sitting under a tarp on the back deck- they will just go back in the shed. I will get the Thanksgiving stuff out, including our big blow up turkey.
    Christmas- oh, I go ALL out. We will start the day after Thanksgiving, unless it rains(and dh may start a little before with just the winter type stuff.

Debbie
    Napa Valley,CA
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,622 Member
    Options
    Stat for the day-

Housecleaning etc- vacuum, dust, laundry fold and put away- 3hrs 17min 11sec=883c
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,238 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    😀