What Are You Eating For Dinner Today????

Options

Replies

• robin68562
    robin68562 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I have some boneless chicken breasts in the freezer that I need to start eating. I like to brush mine with olive oil, then sprinkle on some garlic salt and oregano, then grill it on the Jenn Air. The olive oil gives it a nice flavor, I should get some out and have that tonight. Don't know what I'd have with it, though. I have some baby carrots and low fat vegetable dip. Maybe I could munch on those, too. The meal would offset the leftover chicken pot pie that I had for breakfast. lol Anyway, I tend to be a grazer. It works for me.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Homemade spicy jumbalya with quinoa. =D
  • LH85DC
    LH85DC Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti squash with leftover pasta sauce that has ground turkey and veggies in it, with some rosemary olive oil bread. Followed by some ice cream... Already looking forward to it
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    salad
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Fire roasted tomato and chicken soup:smile:
  • dennik15
    dennik15 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Crockpot Scalloped Potatoes & Ham. Mmmmm, I can almost smell it now and I'm 30 miles away :happy:
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    a huge bowl of salad having spinach, peppers, cucumbers, squash, carrots, quinoa, avacado, chickpeas, edamames, grapes, blueberries and ranch dressing
    And also some small serving of dinner made by mom
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Spicy grilled shrimp skewers with quinoa with a small garden salad.
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Saving this thread for the menu planning on Friday! Awesome ideas!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Tonight, I'm planning a reduced fat chicken broccoli alfredo sauce over spaghetti.

But my plans often change. We might end up throwing some shrimp on the grill.
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Homemade pizza...
  • catfive1
    catfive1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Kawartha Dairy- Gold Medal Ribbon Ice Cream

mmmmmmmmmm perfect on this hot and muggy day. And I was able to fit it into my macros :happy:
  • NualaTW
    NualaTW Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Creole Red Snapper (from recipe). Has a sauce of tomatoes, green peppers, onions, lots of spices, and the fish is poached in the sauce. Will eat with some brown rice.
  • jillll1
    jillll1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sea scallops cooked in coconut oil/garlic/parsley and sweet kale vegetable salad mix from Costco.
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Wild coho salmon, mushroom soup, peas, bowties with 1 teaspoon capers , lemon juice and I can't believe it's not butter spray.
  • auntiecorri
    Options
    4 oz. steamed cod, 8 spears steamed asparagus, 1 cup steamed zucchini and yellow squash, 1/2 cup lentils and 1/2 cup whole wheat cous cous....with lots of salt free seasonings on everything.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Skinny Taste's baked potato soup, but I poached a pound of chicken and blended it all up. Add some 2% sharp cheddar and 3 slices of turkey bacon - YUM and filling from all the protein.
  • margelizard
    margelizard Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I had black bean tacos which my hubby made and they were amazing!
  • Annie984
    Options
    Skinny Taste's baked potato soup, but I poached a pound of chicken and blended it all up. Add some 2% sharp cheddar and 3 slices of turkey bacon - YUM and filling from all the protein.

Yummi!!!
  • mtbwell
    Options
    Tilapia, spinach with onion and peppers, salad, and lima bean/corn mix.