3 months, 25 pounds down. :-) **pics**

Options

Replies

• marykate723
    marykate723 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can really see the difference. I think the waist is the biggest change.
  • mkm81
    mkm81 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! You can definitely see the difference in the pics! Cheers to you for showing the pics and motivating others! Keep up the good work! :smile:
  • anaoliver63
    anaoliver63 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! every pound counts! Keep up the good work.
  • juliekbwell
    juliekbwell Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! That is a big difference! Keep up the good work! :)
  • MarCarCas
    MarCarCas Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Great Job! What kind of exercise do you do?
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Big difference already ...... and don't apologize ........ you are a work in progress :drinker:
  • tiff375
    tiff375 Posts: 9
    Options
    You go girl!! I think everyone has said it...you look great! thanks for sharing and being an inspiration!! :smile:
  • nissamin
    Options
    Major changes happening! Hold your head high, you're doing great:)
  • travelgirl77
    travelgirl77 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can completely see the difference!
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Anna_Joys_Journey Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Great Job! What kind of exercise do you do?

I live in a 9 story apartment building, and at first I just started walking up and down the stairs for 30 minutes a night. Then I started going faster. Then I pushed myself by running as hard as I could up 3 flights, and walking 2 laps around the floor. 3 more flights, 2 more laps...etc for 30 minutes.

I tried to do couch25K but pulled a groin muscle and fell out for now. I was doing some workout DVD's I have then. Mixing up TurboFire, LesMills Pump...then I did Les Mills Combat for awhile. I had a personal trainer for a month, but we parted ways. She did teach me proper form on some weights and now I can do several things at home as well as the gym.

Currently I am doing Insanity. I'm only in the second week though. It's HARD, but I never regret a workout. I'm hoping to re-start Couch25K once I complete Insanity.

Basically, for what kind of exercise I do... I just move. Doesn't really matter *what* I do, so long as I do something. :flowerforyou:
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    25 lbs is an accomplishment you should be proud of. It has also made big changes to your body.
    Your waist looks much smaller and your face looks great. And lots of other parts too!

Thanks for sharing. I think I need to get some before photos taken so I can have some great after photos too!
  • rosheenapatterson
    Options
    Trying to loose 35lbs I am at day #1. your looking great :flowerforyou:
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Way to go Anna!
  • mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    AMAZING progress pretty lady!! Thanks so much for sharing! You look fabulous!!
  • spiritgurl
    spiritgurl Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Great progress...I can see the hard work you put into this...it really shows!! Be proud for what you've accomplished :)
  • hazellac
    hazellac Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Don't underestimate yourself, there is a great difference between the two pictures - you've done amazing in a pretty short period.

You look amazing, keep it up!
  • phylisrn
    phylisrn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow... that waist! Wonderful!
  • raegan777
    raegan777 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good job! I am also 5'4" and 235. My body now looks like your before pic. I can totally see a difference in your weight loss. I've yo-yo'ed dieted so much that even when I was also down to about 200 lbs. I felt like I couldn't see anything so I got discouraged. I think I'm going to have my husband take pics of me as well so I can see the changes as they happen. Keep up the good work!!!!
  • princessd84
    princessd84 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Great progress, you can really see the difference! Well done, be proud and keep up the excellent work :)
  • vintagegirl3
    vintagegirl3 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I can see a real difference. Keep up the good work. You're looking great! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!