JUST FOR TODAY--One Day at a Time--Daily Commitment Thread for 2022

Options

Replies

• beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    After a fairly lazy post-vacation week, it's time to get back on track with healthy eating and exercise. I also have some household chores that should be done this month while I have some extra time.

JFT Monday 7/11
    Log
    Balanced meals
    Hydrate
    Exercise
    Curriculum meeting
    Organize returns
    Groceries
    Pick up glasses prescription
    Clean up kitchen
    Pool and garden
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,066 Member
    Options
    🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹
    🌹🪷🌹JULY 2022 🌹🪷🌹
    🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹
    WEEK 1: 1 - 7 July

Focus for July:
    Eat Heathy!

🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗
    🥗🥗🎂🥗
    Family celebration of
    19th 🎉birthday🎉 of younger grandson, so some indulgences today.
    Active hours > 6
    💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼 [/b]
    Solid Habits:
    😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
    😃😃😃😃

🦄 Terri
  • more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,580 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    JFT for 7/11 (today):
    1) No dessert today unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added (last 7/9)
    2) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 7/6)
    3) Don't weigh again until Thursday, 7/14
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 7/8) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at Italian restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    5) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last - 6/24) (a little in honey mustard ok)
    6) Nuts ok (22-28 g), but none of the deluxe mixed nuts today.
    7) No beef jerky today. (last 7/8)
    8) Chicken Vienna sausage ok today (last 6/6)
    9) Pumpkin or yam ok today (last 7/9)
    10) No more of Gary's stash (including brownie brittle & cookies) (except as in #1).
    11) Can have coffee stuff early due to early call.

• Sussysue
    Sussysue Posts: 34 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    I don't know what happened, but I didn't follow up from the weekend :/
    Let's try this again...beginning today.

JFT for 7/11 (today)
    No grazing
    Eat only scheduled meals/snacks
    Stay within calories
    Eat more protein
    Eat more veggies
    Less carbs
    Log meals
    Drink 8c water
    Exercise (minimum 10 minutes)
    No eating after 8pm
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until after 5 pm. Can still have metamusal. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch.
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,036 Member
    Options
    Sunday and Monday were blowouts. I need to stop doing that!! So I'm not sure about yoga tonight, as I ate a big pork chop and I'm too full for exercise. I need to get back on track and stay there!

JFT Tuesday
    1. No candy cookies cake or muffins
    2. Eat under calorie limit
    3. Dumbbells 40 reps
    4. Groceries
    5. Dentist

May tomorrow be a better day.

Annie
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 7/11 (today):
    1) No dessert today unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added (last 7/9)✔️
    2) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 7/6)✔️
    3) Don't weigh again until Thursday, 7/14✔️
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 7/8) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at Italian restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    5) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last - 6/24) (a little in honey mustard ok)✔️
    6) Nuts ok (22-28 g), but none of the deluxe mixed nuts today.✔️
    7) No beef jerky today. (last 7/8)✔️
    8) Chicken Vienna sausage ok today (last 6/6)✔️
    9) Pumpkin or yam ok today (last 7/9)✔️Didn't eat today
    10) No more of Gary's stash (including brownie brittle & cookies) (except as in #1).✔️
    11) Can have coffee stuff early due to early call.✔️
    JFT for 7/12 (tomorrow):
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 7/8) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at Italian restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    5) Can have honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last - 6/24) (a little in honey mustard ok)
    8) No chicken Vienna sausage today (last 7/11)
    10) No more of Gary's stash (including brownie brittle & cookies) (except as in #1).

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    JFT Tuesday
    1. Park walk.
    2. Shoot SJ video? Add notes to wishlist items.
    3. Recycling? Duolingo! Call school and set up meeting. Check about massage.
    4. YMCA classes. (Barre and BP)
    5. Ch 2 All Systems Red.
    6. Finish writing book list script. Blog post.
    7. Hang laundry & put away.
    8. Evening: Tweetchats. Duolingo. Dinner: Salad. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Update JFT.
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Lang8?
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Check with KS about presentation. Check in with D about table at market. Massage Sat 3-4P; call to confirm. WDYC meeting Monday 6:30P.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    Today: 210.8

Ongoing plans/ideas
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for GR purchase list.
    2. E2: Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals. Look into publishing and literacy doctoral programs.
    6. Medical: Dentist July 11 10 AM. PCP Oct 21 10:30 TEL. Therapy 7/28 8A. Obgyn Oct 14 12:45.
    7. Theater: Read play for discussion July 7 7P.
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor. How to remove cement.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 10 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks. Horse stance for 5 breaths, tree for 10 breaths each leg.
    14. Summer: Organize photos with the family. Write Clois. Write Stuffy and Friends. Create blog posts for video lessons.
    15. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board? Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville?

WFTY: Focus. It was REALLY nice to visit with my parents today :smiley:
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence.
  • Sussysue
    Sussysue Posts: 34 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Sussysue wrote: »
    I don't know what happened, but I didn't follow up from the weekend :/
    Let's try this again...beginning today.

JFT for 7/11 (today)
    No grazing :)
    Eat only scheduled meals/snacks :)
    Stay within calories :)
    Eat more protein :(
    Eat more veggies :)
    Less carbs :(
    Log meals :)
    Drink 8c water :(
    Exercise (minimum 10 minutes) :'(
    No eating after 8pm - Uh oh!! Was busy on MFP and I forgot to eat my snack so I wouldn't get hungry. Looks like I fight it tonight :p

JFT for 7/12 (Tues)
    No grazing
    Eat only scheduled meals/snacks
    Stay within calories
    Eat more protein/veggies
    Less carbs
    Log meals
    Drink 8c water
    Exercise (minimum 10 minutes)
    No eating after 8pm
    Duolingo
    Behave at Senior Picnic - at least it's a scheduled meal

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,732 Member
    Options
    JFT - July 11
    1.5L of water
    Log all Food
    Exercise - 10 Mins

Well here I am again, after missing a few days. I find the weekends have been keeping me busy.

@littleblackskirt - I’m your Canadian twin. I have been snacking my way through the evenings and I know this has to stop.

I had this under control for 2 years and I need to do it again.

I did go for a walk tonight 2.5 kms. I’ll see how my hip and back feels tomorrow before I decide to do it again tomorrow night.

More I wanted to comment on, but I read and didn’t take notes.
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    @Snowflake1968 Your Scottish twin says stop snacking, we can do it! :)

JFT Monday 11th July

Eat healthily getting better
    Proper meals breakfast and lunch good, evening meal was a scone and yoghurt, do the sultanas in the scone count as fruit? lol
    Eat fruit and veg at breakfast and lunch
    Only one snack yes! Small ice cream when resting back in the afternoon
    Clean out fridge yes
    Prep bookcase for painting, maybe do undercoat?
    (this has been sitting in my garage for 3 months waiting for me to paint it, and stopping me parking the car there. Ridiculous!) sanded, washed, and primer/undercoat on. I'd forgotten how much I dislike painting bookcases, all the bending over getting into the corners

Pleased with what I got done yesterday, although I wanted to do more but back was still bad. Morning spent on bookcase, and I also got all my grass cut later after a break. I kept this thread in mind when I stopped for drinks, and refused myself extra snacks. It meant I was hungry when lunch time arrived, instead of just thinking it's time to eat. Much better.

JFT Tuesday

Eat healthily
    Proper meals
    Eat fruit and veg
    Only one snack
    Back exercises

I need to go out today for a medical appointment so may do some shopping at the same time. Will continue painting if I have time later. I'm running late this morning, an hour seems to have just disappeared! Have a good day everyone.

• beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    After I posted goals, I made last minute plans to go to a local lavender farm with my daughter and her boys. My curriculum meeting ran much longer than expected, so we didn't get there until the end of the day, but as the crowd thinned out, we had the place largely to ourselves. The boys soon gave up on cutting lavender and went off to explore the stream and visit the resident hens while my daughter and I wandered through the fragrant fields gathering our bouquets. It was so peaceful and relaxing!

My cardiologist reduced my meds, but he wants me to wear a portable heart monitor to check the adjustment. I'm not looking forward to it as we're expecting hot weather all week and the monitor can't get wet. :( Ah well, health must come first.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Recap - Monday 7/11
    Log - :)
    Balanced meals - Not bad, but leftover Japanese takeout put me over on sodium
    Hydrate - :)
    Exercise - No
    Curriculum meeting - :)
    Organize returns - No
    Groceries - :)
    Pick up glasses prescription - No
    Clean up kitchen - Minimal
    Pool and garden - No

JFT Tuesday 7/12
    Log
    Balanced meals
    Hydrate
    Exercise
    Pick up heart monitor
    Pick up glasses prescription?
    Organize returns
    Clean up kitchen
    Pool and garden
  • more_freggies76
    edited July 2022
    Options
    JFT for 7/12 (today):
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 7/8) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at Italian restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    5) Can have honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last - 6/24) (a little in honey mustard ok)

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 12 pm.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - After my cherries, I won't eat again until after 5 pm. Can still have my dose of metamusal. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch.
  • more_freggies76
    edited July 2022
    Options
    JFT for 7/12 (today):
    1) No dessert today unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added (last 7/9)✔️
    2) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 7/6)✔️
    3) Don't weigh again until Thursday, 7/14✔️
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 7/8) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at Italian restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    5) Can have honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last - 6/24) (a little in honey mustard ok)✔️Didn't eat today.
    6) Nuts ok (22-28 g), but none of the deluxe mixed nuts today.✔️
    7) No beef jerky today. (last 7/8)✔️
    8) No chicken Vienna sausage today (last 7/11)✔️
    9) Pumpkin or yam ok today (last 7/9)✔️
    10) No more of Gary's stash (including brownie brittle & cookies) (except as in #1).✔️
    JFT for 7/13 (tomorrow):
    2) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 7/6)
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 7/12) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at Italian restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    9) No pumpkin or yam today (last 7/12)

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,036 Member
    Options

JFT Tuesday
    1. No candy cookies cake or muffins no
    2. Eat under calorie limit no
    3. Dumbbells 40 reps yes
    4. Groceries yes
    5. Dentist yes

I guess I got a lot done but I ate back my calories and then some.

JFT Wednesday
    1. No candy cookies cake or muffins
    2. Eat under calorie limit
    3. Yoga
    4. Fast marching
    5. Find blood work order

Annie

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,732 Member
    Options
    JFT - July 11
    1.5L of water - 🙂
    Log all Food -🙂
    Exercise - 10 Mins- 🙂

JFT - July 12
    1.5L of water
    Log all Food
    Exercise - 10 Mins

I’m not snacking tonight, but ate a very unhealthy supper. It was hot, so I went to McDonalds and ate out in AC. It was a free meal with my rewards. It was sort of nice, but could have done better

I’ve been sitting on the deck all evening and now I think even though it’s only 9, I could go to sleep/

• littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 949 Member
    Options

JFT Tuesday

Eat healthily quite good
    Proper meals lunch was just toast, as was distracted, breakfast and evening meal very good, even had brussel sprouts!
    Eat fruit and veg yes
    Only one snack one and a half
    Back exercises no

I need to go out today for a medical appointment so may do some shopping at the same time. Will continue painting if I have time later. I'm running late this morning, an hour seems to have just disappeared! Have a good day everyone.

I was a bit down yesterday. Regulars on here might remember that I have to sell my parents house. I had a buyer and it was going well, until they pulled out at the very last minute. I got another buyer, but then they changed their minds as well. I got that phone call yesterday, so I was frustrated that I've been selling for 3 months and am no further forward. I need to be calm and tell myself that it will sell eventually. I took it out on my weeds, so another big bag of weeds out! I also painted the next coat on my bookcase in the evening, not checked it in daylight yet though.

JFT Wednesday 13th July

Eat healthily
    Proper meals
    Eat fruit and veg
    Only one snack
    Gardening
    Find some footwear for party on Saturday
    Continue painting
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    JFT Wednesday
    1. BP at YMCA, park walk. (take hand wraps!)
    2. Shoot SJ video?
    3. Recycling? Duolingo.
    4. Reading - 30 min.
    5. Write S&F?
    6. Finish writing book list script. Blog post.
    7. Hang laundry & put away.
    8. Evening: Livestream. Duolingo. Dinner: Salad. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Update JFT.
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Lang8?
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Check with KS about presentation. Check in with D about table at market. Massage Sat 3-4P. WDYC meeting Monday 6:30P.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    Today: 210.8

Ongoing plans/ideas
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for GR purchase list.
    2. E2: Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals. Look into publishing and literacy doctoral programs.
    6. Medical: Dentist July 11 10 AM. PCP Oct 21 10:30 TEL. Therapy 7/28 8A. Obgyn Oct 14 12:45.
    7. Theater: Read play for discussion July 7 7P.
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor. How to remove cement.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 10 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks. Horse stance for 5 breaths, tree for 10 breaths each leg.
    14. Summer: Organize photos with the family. Write Clois. Write Stuffy and Friends. Create blog posts for video lessons.
    15. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board? Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville?

WFTY: Focus.
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence.
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,315 Member
    Options
    Been really out of control eating wise, been eating nothing until 4:00 or 5:00 pm then eating everything. Not a good way to do things. I am starting a new program today where I eat 6 times a day and get in 80 - 100oz of water. Five prepackaged meals and then protein and veggies for dinner. Hopefully having the grab and go mini-meals will help keep me from binging in the evenings.

Other than me eating being a bit out of sorts, things have been good. Work is a cluster *kitten*, but you'll have that from time to time. Packed up my office yesterday and they are moving my things to my new office tomorrow. Kind of a bummer as my new office is not as nice as my old office. New better job, smaller office with no windows. Of course, none of the offices in this building have windows because it is close to a high hazard area. Blast walls instead of windows...

JFT Wednesday
    - Weigh (Weight up 4 pounds since before vacation and binge eating) :smiley:
    - Work by 8:00 (8:02 close enough) :smiley:
    - First mini meal and a bottle of water when I get to work :smiley:
    - Gotta get this audit report completed and issued today
    - Get in 3 more mini-meals before going home for the day and a few more bottles of water.
    - Home by 5:00
    - Bed by 10:30
    - Do some laundry, there is always laundry...

Have a great Wednesday y'all!