Log meals
    Drink 8c water
    Exercise (minimum 10 minutes)
    No eating after 8pm
    Duolingo
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    @Sussysue Your goal of behaving at Senior Picnic made me laugh. I know you meant with the food, but I had this image of a lot of seniors running around like naughty toddlers :)
  • more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,624 Member
    Options
    JFT for 7/13 (today):
    1) No dessert today unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added (last 7/9)
    2) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 7/6)
    3) Don't weigh again until Thursday, 7/14
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 7/12) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at Italian restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    5) Can have honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last - 6/24) (a little in honey mustard ok)
    6) Nuts ok (22-28 g), but none of the deluxe mixed nuts today.
    7) No beef jerky today. (last 7/8)
    8) No chicken Vienna sausage today (last 7/11)
    9) No pumpkin or yam today (last 7/12)
    10) No more of Gary's stash (including brownie brittle & cookies) (except as in #1).

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 12 pm.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - After I finish my yogurt, I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,165 Member
    Options
    🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹
    🌹🪷🌹JULY 2022 🌹🪷🌹
    🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹🪷🌹
    WEEK 1: 1 - 7 July

Focus for July:
    Eat Heathy!

🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗
    🥗🥗🎂🥗🥗🥗
    Family celebration of
    10th July 🎉birthday🎉 of younger grandson, so some indulgences .
    Active hours > 6
    💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼 [/b]
    Solid Habits:
    😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
    😃😃😃😃😃😃
    It’s hard to believe that it’s already almost half way through July! I have been busy in the garden, and working on my crochet.
    🦄 Terri

• more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 7/13 (today):
    1) No dessert today unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added (last 7/9)✔️
    2) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 7/6)✔️
    3) Don't weigh again until Thursday, 7/14✔️
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 7/12) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at Italian restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    5) Can have honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last - 6/24) (a little in honey mustard ok)✔️
    6) Nuts ok (22-28 g), but none of the deluxe mixed nuts today.✔️
    7) No beef jerky today. (last 7/8)✔️
    8) No chicken Vienna sausage today (last 7/11)✔️
    9) No pumpkin or yam today (last 7/12)✔️
    10) No more of Gary's stash (including brownie brittle & cookies) (except as in #1).✔️
    JFT for 7/14 (tomorrow):
    2) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 7/13)
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 7/12) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at Italian restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    5) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last - 7/13) (a little in honey mustard ok)
    9) Pumpkin or yam ok today (last 7/12)
    10) No more of Gary's stash (including brownie brittle & cookies) (except as in #1).
    11) Can have lunch early due to lunch meeting.

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.

• clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    JFT Thursday
    1. Park walk.
    2. Shoot SJ video?
    3. Recycling? Duolingo.
    4. Reading - 30 min. Call parents!
    5. Write S&F? YMCA classes: Barre, BP. Mail postcards!
    6. Finish writing book list script. Blog post.
    7. Hang laundry & put away.
    8. Evening: Tweetchats. Dinner: Salad. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Update JFT.
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Lang8?
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Check with KS about presentation. Check in with D about table at market. Livestream Friday. Massage Sat 3-4P. WDYC meeting Monday 6:30P. Livestream Tuesday 6P.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    Today: 212.2

Ongoing plans/ideas
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for GR purchase list.
    2. E2: Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals. Look into publishing and literacy doctoral programs.
    6. Medical: Dentist July 11 10 AM. PCP Oct 21 10:30 TEL. Therapy 7/28 8A. Obgyn Oct 14 12:45.
    7. Theater: Read play for discussion July 7 7P.
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor. How to remove cement.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 10 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks. Horse stance for 5 breaths, tree for 10 breaths each leg.
    14. Summer: Organize photos with the family. Write Clois. Write Stuffy and Friends. Create blog posts for video lessons.
    15. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board? Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville?

WFTY: Focus.
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,747 Member
    Options
    JFT - July 12
    1.5L of water - 🙂
    Log all Food -🙂
    Exercise - 10 Mins - 👿 it was 35C yesterday and I walked too much the day before I was in pain

JFT - July 13
    1.5L of water
    Log all Food
    Exercise - 10 Mins

@littleblackskirt - sorry the buyers backed out. Are mortgages hard to get in Scotland?

@pridesabtch - good luck on the new position.
    My eating has been crap too.

I’m going to try my hardest to log all weekend. This is where I usually fail. Rodger is home the next two evenings. This week I have my Grandson and one of his friends. My other daughters best friends son spending the weekend. I love watching these boys together. We are going to a movie on Saturday. Lightyear. I love the Toy Story movies, I hope they do a good job of this one.

• pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,331 Member
    Options

JFT Wednesday
    - Weigh (Weight up 4 pounds since before vacation and binge eating) :smiley:
    - Work by 8:00 (8:02 close enough) :smiley:
    - First mini meal and a bottle of water when I get to work :smiley:
    - Gotta get this audit report completed and issued today :neutral: almost
    - Get in 3 more mini-meals before going home for the day and a few more bottles of water. :smiley:
    - Home by 5:00 :smiley:
    - Bed by 10:30 :smiley:
    - Do some laundry, there is always laundry... :(

Have a great Wednesday y'all!

The new eating plan went well yesterday. Having small handy things to eat at work meant I wasn't starving when I got home. Plus I got in my water requirement yesterday. I went from drinking zero water in a day to 80oz+. My steps increased from the 9 million trips to the bathroom. Ughhhh. Definite downside of increased hydration. Didn't get to laundry yesterday, but did go to the grocery and make dinner. Healthy broiled cajun salmon with a spinach/lettuce salad. The family had baked potatoes and rolls with theirs, but I'm trying to lay low with the carbs. Thawed a turkey breast to make for dinner this evening. With steamed fresh green beans, dinner rolls and garlic mashed potatoes (which I may skip). I used to cook and eat healthy all the time, but somewhere along the line I got lazy. My niece's wife is doing this same program, so it's nice having someone doing it with me.

No real plans this evening other than going to mom's and making dinner, maybe I'll get to the laundry. Plan is to get ours done before Vanessa gets back from camp tomorrow. I'm sure she'll have plenty of laundry from that. Of course this is nerd camp, not camp, camp. Three weeks in college dorms taking advanced classes and field trips to interesting places. Honestly it sounds like a blast! I look forward to picking her up tomorrow.

JFT Thursday
    - Weigh (almost back to pre-vacation weight) :smiley:
    - Shower :(
    - Work by 8:00 :( 8:05 (pretty close)
    - Meetings
    - Set up new office :smiley:
    - More meetings
    - Mom's after work
    - Home by 5:30
    - Start laundry
    - cook or help cook dinner
    - shower
    - bed by 10:30

Hope y'all have a great day!

@Snowflake1968 Have fun with the boys. I saw Lightyear with my niece a few weeks ago. It wasn't my favorite Toy Story movie, but it was cute and the popcorn was still yummy!

@littleblackskirt Good luck selling your parents' place. I know that must be stressful. Take care.
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,051 Member
    Options

JFT Wednesday
    1. No candy cookies cake or muffins no
    2. Eat under calorie limit no
    3. Yoga yes
    4. Fast marching yes
    5. Find blood work order yes

Well I am in a diet slump. Seems like I just give up at the end of every day. And my salad stuff goes bad in the fridge. But today is another day, maybe this will be the end.

JFT Thursday
    1. No candy cookies cake or muffins. I will find something healthy to eat.
    2. Eat under calorie limit.
    3. Horseback riding
    4. Dumbbells 40 reps

Annie
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,485 Member
    Options
    Hi all my JFTers! I'll have to catch up reading posts later... six pages!

Back to logging after my staycation plus a little more, like return to work crap, having a lousy summer cold, and just didn't want to log. I have my annual physical next week, and I didn't lose weight like I wanted. What will the doctor and blood work say this time?

JFT R 7/14
    1) Move hourly / stairs breaks
    2) Preorder boxed dinner / log food to best ability / net calories zero / 96 oz. water
    3) Catch up email backlog from PTO / cRisk Academy online courses as assigned / Facebook Live video / print & organize GA-S Communications folder / CA-P?
    4) Register for 10/1 5K (use discount code) / call Lion's Mouth / another ta-da?
    5) GBBG concert 6:00 (pick up dinner before) / only 1 beer
    6) Unplug 9:00 / FLOSS / RETAINERS / pray & Calm / 5:40 alarm (walk dog before work)

About me: Carmela
    Height 5'4"
    64 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2022 Goals: mainly updates from the last two years
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~
    • 1.31.22 forgot to measure & log (DDS 8:20, quick stops at bread store & grocery essentials, then to mom & dad's for her bday)
    • 3.1.22 (still recovering from flu 2.23-2.25)
    • 3.31.22 maintaining not gaining
    • 4.30.22 barely maintaining
    • 5.31.22 ack
    • 6.30.22 ups & downs in June, but no worse at end of month
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking dog, treadmill in winter, but include weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    • Started PT (physical therapy) exercises 1.28.22 due to overuse of arthritic knees
    6) Participate in race or challenge events hopefully fewer virtual this year ~
    • started MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,022km challenge on Jan. 1
    • Frenzy on the Fox (River Trail) 5K on 1.21.22 ~ untimed event, per MapMyWalk 53.47 & ave. pace 16:30, frigid this year with wind chill at zero
    • registered for Seroogy's Valentine 5K on 2.5.22 ~ medico nixed race b/c inflammation in knee due to overuse & my arthritis = sad me but good for my knee
    • Bellin 10K on 6.11.22 (first time in person since 2019) ~ 1:41:02 ave. pace 16:27 first half 51:35 second half 50:26 & knees were fine :star: happy me
    • Registered for Packers 5K when July details announced ~ 7/16/22
    • will register for Bellin Women's 5K on 10/1/22 (price goes up Sept 1)
    • will register for Run for the Hill of It (trail) 5K on 10/8/22 (price goes up in Sept)
    • watch for other events to add
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last two years to be continued
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ keeping this goal as well
    9) Continue to declutter bedroom, home office, former work from home space (a/k/a dining room) and basement ~ not much progress lately, at least dining room done
    Word for 2022: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • Sussysue
    Sussysue Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    JFT for 7/13 (Wed)
    No grazing 😪
    Eat only scheduled meals/snacks 😪
    Stay within calories 😪
    Eat more protein/veggies😪
    Less carbs😪
    Log meals👍
    Drink 8c water😪
    Exercise (minimum 10 minutes)😪
    No eating after 8pm😪
    Duolingo👍

It was a bad day for me. The binges kicked in. Yuck
  • Sussysue
    Sussysue Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    @Sussysue Your goal of behaving at Senior Picnic made me laugh. I know you meant with the food, but I had this image of a lot of seniors running around like naughty toddlers :)

Hahaha 😆 that would only be me
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 7/14 (today):
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 7/12) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at Italian restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    11) Can have lunch early due to lunch meeting.

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at breakfast. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Busy day yesterday, so I didn't get around to posting goals. Most of the tech problems I'd been having at the HS are finally resolved, so students can log on and do online work, and I can use the projector. Still don't have a working copier, and supplies seem to have disappeared, but those issues are easier to work around.

The boys came over yesterday, and we set up a driveway carwash so they could stay cool and earn a little spending money. They had a blast soaping up the cars and hosing them and each other off. They did a pretty good job for a nine and a twelve year old, and my daughter and I have cleaner rides - at least on the outside. (I really need to work on the inside, but it's been so darn hot!) I made a nice, healthy dinner of grilled salmon, veggies, and rice for us all, and my son-in-law treated us to ices. Overall, I made pretty good food choices, logged everything, and came in under my calorie and sodium limits,

I've really been struggling to get back on track after vacation. Yesterday was a good day, but I've been eating too many snacks and too much takeout food. Part of the problem is laziness - I just don't feel like shopping or preparing much most days. I'm a different kind of busy, with more time to eat but less time to cook. And then there are all the summer temptations - ice cream, and Korean tacos, and boardwalk fries drenched in vinegar :# It might not be so bad if I were getting a lot of exercise in, but it's just been so hot.

@pridesabtch - Good luck with your new eating plan! It sounds like you're off to a good start. I find that if I don't eat early in the day, I wind up more than making up for it with snacks later, so the mini meals make sense to me.

@Snowflake1968 - I hope you enjoy the movie and your time with the boys. That time with the grandkids is so special, but their eating habits can really undermine ours. Good luck!

@Anniesquats100 - I hear you. Count the little victories and be kind to yourself.

@littleblackskirt - Ugh! Sounds like you're having a really frustrating time. Here's hoping that the sale will soon be behind you.

@cschmitz110515 - Summer colds are the pits! Hope you feel better soon.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 7/14 (today):
    1) No dessert today unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added (last 7/9)✔️
    2) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 7/13)✔️
    3) Don't weigh again until Thursday, 7/14✔️
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 7/12) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at Italian restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    5) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last - 7/13) (a little in honey mustard ok)✔️
    6) Nuts ok (22-28 g), but none of the deluxe mixed nuts today.✔️
    7) No beef jerky today. (last 7/8)✔️
    8) No chicken Vienna sausage today (last 7/11)✔️
    9) Pumpkin or yam ok today (last 7/12)✔️Didn't eat today.
    10) No more of Gary's stash (including brownie brittle & cookies) (except as in #1).✔️
    11) Can have lunch early due to lunch meeting.✔️
    JFT for 7/15 (tomorrow):
    3) Don't weigh again until Monday, 7/18
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 7/14) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at Italian restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.

• clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    JFT Friday
    1. YMCA BP. Park walk. Bike ride.
    2. Shoot SJ video?
    3. Recycling? Duolingo. NEED TO MAKE TWEETCHAT IMAGES!
    4. Reading - 30 min. Visit parents!
    5. Write S&F? Write postcards!
    6. Finish writing book list script. Blog post.
    7. Hang laundry & put away.
    8. Evening: Livestream. Dinner: Salad. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Update JFT.
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Lang8?
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Check with KS about presentation. Check in with D about table at market. Livestream Friday. Massage Sat 3-4P. WDYC meeting Monday 6:30P. Livestream Tuesday 6P.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    Today: 210.8

Ongoing plans/ideas
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for GR purchase list.
    2. E2: Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals. Look into publishing and literacy doctoral programs.
    6. Medical: Dentist July 11 10 AM. PCP Oct 21 10:30 TEL. Therapy 7/28 8A. Obgyn Oct 14 12:45.
    7. Theater: Read play for discussion July 7 7P.
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor. How to remove cement.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 10 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks. Horse stance for 5 breaths, tree for 10 breaths each leg.
    14. Summer: Organize photos with the family. Write Clois. Write Stuffy and Friends. Create blog posts for video lessons.
    15. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board? Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville?

WFTY: Focus.
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,747 Member
    Options
    JFT - July 13
    1.5L of water - 🙂
    Log all Food - 🙂
    Exercise - 10 Mins - 👿

JFT - July 14
    1.5L of water
    Log all Food
    Exercise - 10 Mins

Just breezing through. It’s late and I’m headed to bed.