Options
    Goals for 10/4
    - log all food
    - Grocery store
    - Yoga
    - 32 oz of water
    - One household chore
    - Apply for one new job

Brain is in an even worse funk than it was yesterday. I just want one good day to give me some hope that I can change for the better.

Focus on one small area and make one good choice. It’s not much, but it’s a win. Wish I could give you a big ole hug or sit and have a cup of coffee and chat. Sounds like you could use a friend. You can always if you need to chat. - Nikki

@emgracewrites I agree with Nikki! Maybe pick one thing. Just one small thing that you feel is doable and make that your goal. It could be just logging breakfast, making a grocery list, washing dishes, finding one job you want to apply for... I remember feeling much like this and I still have days/weeks/months where I feel this way.

When I feel like nothing is going right or like I can't seem to make any progress, I make a list of goals. Then I break those goals down into baby steps I need to take to complete the goal on a piece of paper or in a notebook. Each baby step I complete, I check off. It gives me a visual that I AM actually making progress even when I don't feel like I am. Just make your next best decision...and keep making the next best decision...over and over. Small steps win the race! (((HUGS)))

~Tracie~
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,353 Member
    Options
    Recap M 10/3 ~ last work week of my career oh my!

Oh my gosh! HOW EXCITING! I'm so happy for you! Your dog will be :happy, happy, happy to have you home all the time! :flowerforyou:
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    @Bex953172 I hope you feel better soon, Bex! It's hard to take care of a family when you feel good, let alone when you've got COVID or any other illness. Take care of you! (((HUGS)))

@pridesabtch I'm glad to hear your husband's surgery went well. Now to rest and heal... Your daughter's homecoming picture is so pretty! Beautiful young lady! Your painting is cute too. I can't even make a stick man without it being crooked... :wink:
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Yesterday was a pretty good day. I got lots done and still found time for a walk at the beach with my daughter before we picked up the boys and took them for ice cream to mark the last day of summer.

Curious which state you live in that you are near a beach...are you near the ocean or one of the gulfs? Or are you near one of the Great Lakes maybe? I feel this inner pang whenever I read that you walked at the beach...that would be my dream place to live. :wink:
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Goals for 10/4
    - log all food ✅
    - Grocery store ✅
    - Yoga ✅
    - 32 oz of water ❌
    - One household chore ❌
    - Apply for one new job ❌

Brain is in an even worse funk than it was yesterday. I just want one good day to give me some hope that I can change for the better.

Today went marginally better than yesterday. Stress took away my appetite completely so I had to force myself to eat, but at least I ate.

Anxiety is super high because on top of work stress I found out I tested positive for SIBO. I have to take two different antibiotics that should relieve the GI symptoms, but still unsure what caused the SIBO in the first place, so more medical follow up testing is in my future.

I don’t know how much more stress I can handle right now. And all this is happening during the busiest time of my life at work.

• clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    JFT Wednesday
    1. Park walk. Clip and schedule SJ video on Patreon.
    2. School; write Lang8 journal. Email.
    3. Duolingo. Ask for finishing nails.
    4. Reading - Libby. Update Goodreads.
    5. Write S&F and Clois!!
    6. Write a whole bunch of postcards.
    7. Organize office.
    8. Evening: Livestream. Dinner: Salad. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Update JFT.
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth.
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Print voter registration sign for Nov? Check with D about trunk or treat and about signups for farmer's market and backpack blessings. Dems mtg Oct 6; take receipt and envelope. Oct 6 podcast outside McD's! Sat6 Oct 15. Podcast Oct 16. Draft inspogram script 2. Sat take Starbucks card on walk; LIBRARY!! Usher 10/13 Thu w Lee. NO podcast Oct 13. Interview Alex Monday. Jake ??? No dept meeting wed 10/5. Fri 10/7 ballet.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    Today: 205.0

Long-term goals/progress

1. Professional / read current research. 2. Professional / present at conferences. 3. Professional / publish scholarly articles. 4. Professional / observe student needs and develop supports. 5. Professional / complete a doctorate. 6. Personal / retire comfortably. 7. Personal / renovate house. 8. Community / local progress. 9. Community / time with friends & family. 10. Medical/fitness.

1. Research: Five paragraph essay. How student attitudes affect standardized test results; student surveys.

2. Presenting: Develop proposals for GCTE 2023. Promote YT channel. Invite guests.

3. Publishing: Read one journal article weekly; respond in a blog post. Clois for CWG. S&F for YT channel. Goodreads purchase list for McKay’s.

4. Observed student needs: Changing words between parts of speech (vocabulary/grammar). Synthesizing info from multiple sources, drawing conclusions (RI/W). EFFECTIVE transitions (W). Every day v everyday; any one v anyone (grammar). Sub/obj pronouns & structure (grammar). Poss v pl nouns (grammar). Short nonfic from Lat Amer/Africa/Asia (World Lit).

5. Doctorate: Research programs, requirements, resources, cost, timeline.

6. Retirement: Update name on JSSB acct. Check investments. Do years of service transfer? Theater CV. Entertainment experience. Duolingo/Lang8.

7. House: Floor joists. Siding. Gutters. Floors.

8. Local progress: Library. Theater. PC2V. City/county govt. Community kitchen. She Should Run vision statement. Ugly Christmas sweater / Hawaiian shirt. Push for diversity. Turn left!

9. Friends & fam: Organize photos. Write postcards. Call weekly! Look for activities to do with friends. Purchase doll with long hair; practice French braid. Dance: tap, salsa, samba.

10. Medical: YMCA classes. Lift @ lunch. Maintain @ 155 w defined muscle tone. At 199, 1pr black 1pr white leggings; Hawaiian shirt. Talk to PCP about feet (cannot do calf raises, pushups, planks, mountain climbers, etc.) Also back and shoulder pain. Why can’t I sleep better? Cadaver donation – put card in wallet. Indochino Atlanta/Nashville. Dentist RS cleaning. PCP Oct 21 10:30 TEL. Therapy Oct 26 8A and Nov 21 11A. Obgyn Mar 16 1P.

WFTY: Focus. Just frustrated and discouraged with how much of a constant struggle it is. :(
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,382 Member
    Options
    @Bex953172 (((hugs))) I hope that it passes quickly. There seems to be a lot more about at the moment.
    Tim’s surgery went well. He’s home, but in a fair amount of pain. Thanks y’all for the well wishes & prayers.

Glad to hear that Tim’s surgery went well. The pain will ease.

🦄 Terri

• pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options

JFT Tuesday
    - up at 7:00 😀
    - Weigh 😀 annoyed that weight is up a bit but we had a rather late dinner.
    - Drive to surgery center and wait 😀
    - Wait some more 😀
    - Mini meals 😞
    - Log food 😀
    - Stay green 😀
    - Get hubby home and settled 😀
    - Cook😞
    - Paint😞
    - clean a bit😀
    - Be patient 😀

Have a happy Tuesday y’all!

Tim is doing better this morning. He’s fairly drugged to, but feeling better than yesterday. He ate a real breakfast this morning & is going to try to get some more rest. Waking up every 4 hours and having to eat and take meds messes with your sleep. I may try to go back to sleep as well.

Weighed in this morning and finally hit the 140’s. That’s 51.2 pounds down for the year. It may be a false low as I was stressed and didn’t eat much yesterday, but I’ll take it.

Just playing nursemaid today, cleaning, cooking & hopefully finishing the Pooh best.

Have a great Wednesday y’all!

Love ya - Nikki

• cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,521 Member
    Options
    Recap T 10/4
    1) Walked dog 3.85 mi before work, saw Orion (barely, thru thin clouds) & bunnies :smiley: happy dog & happy me
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks :mrgreen: 16.6K 34 floors 14/14 boom!
    3) Net calories zero / 96 oz. water :D Had to adjust supper (food I though we had, we didn't) but not bad. Net cals 139, sodium decent, fiber & carbs excellent, protein & calcium low-ish, 96 oz water
    4) Complete webinar summaries (3) & submit with CPEs / review PTO sheets / review GA-S YE with Ted / review BC-CC with Kim & give her PY folders / give Kim plants / give shred pile to AA / ask AA to retrieve PY folders for records room / review more H drive & delete or transfer files to flash drive / Facebook Live video / clear some email backlog / continue to organize & start to pack personal items
    5) Dishes in dishwasher / choir rehearsal 7:30 (remember folder, tell Ruth about next week) / another ta-da? nope
    6) Unplug 9:00 / FLOSS / RETAINERS really?!? / PRAY / 5:40 alarm (walk dog before work)

JFT 10/5 W
    1) Walked dog 3.66 mi before work, saw Orion (thin clouds again) & 2 deer strolling across the road :smiley: happy dog & happy me
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks
    3) Net calories zero / 96 oz. water
    4) Complete webinar summaries (3), save for my files & submit with CPEs / update CPE log & save for my files / review BC-CC with Kim & give her PY folders / clear some email backlog / continue to organize & pack personal items / take jade plant home / figure out food to bring co-workers tomorrow
    5) Empty dishwasher & put away / prep overnight oats / balance bank accts / update budget s/s / another ta-da?
    6) Unplug 9:00 / FLOSS / RETAINERS / PRAY / 6:00 alarm (PT exercises before work)
    About me: Carmela
    Height 5'4"
    64 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2022 Goals: mainly updates from the last two years
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~
    • 1.31.22 forgot to measure & log (DDS 8:20, quick stops at bread store & grocery essentials, then to mom & dad's for her bday)
    • 3.1.22 (still recovering from flu 2.23-2.25)
    • 3.31.22 maintaining not gaining
    • 4.30.22 barely maintaining
    • 5.31.22 ack
    • 6.30.22 ups & downs in June, but no worse at end of month
    • 8.2.22 up again ~ gah! (lazy in July & ate whatever I wanted)
    • 9.1.22 not doing so great eating-wise
    • 9.30.22 leveling off, starting downwards again :)
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking dog, treadmill in winter, but include weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    • Started PT (physical therapy) exercises 1.28.22 due to overuse of arthritic knees
    6) Participate in race or challenge events hopefully fewer virtual this year ~
    • started MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,022km challenge on Jan. 1
    • Frenzy on the Fox (River Trail) 5K on 1.21.22 ~ untimed event, per MapMyWalk 53.47 & ave. pace 16:30, frigid this year with wind chill at zero
    • registered for Seroogy's Valentine 5K on 2.5.22 ~ medico nixed race b/c inflammation in knee due to overuse & my arthritis = sad me but good for my knee
    • Bellin 10K on 6.11.22 (first time in person since 2019) ~ 1:41:02 ave. pace 16:27 first half 51:35 second half 50:26 & knees were fine :star: happy me
    • Packers 5K on 7.16.22 ~ 48:48 average pace 15:43 finished 37/81 in my age group (I'm oldest year in range haha)
    • Registered for Bellin Women's 5K on 10/1/22 (Packers 5K discount yay)
    • will register for Run for the Hill of It (trail) 5K on 10/8/22 (price goes up in Sept) ~ reconsidered due to knees on nature trails with rocks, tree roots & finishing up a very steep sledding hill... have decided not doing this year (maybe ever again = sad me b/c I love train events)
    • watch for other events to add
    • maybe Jingle Bell 5K in person this year? need to watch for
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last two years to be continued
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ keeping this goal as well
    9) Continue to declutter bedroom, home office, former work from home space (a/k/a dining room) and basement ~ not much progress lately, at least dining room done
    Word for 2022: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,775 Member
    Options
    JFT for 10/5/2022 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added (last 8/27).
    2) None of DH's stash of stuff or food gifts I got in France, except for exceptions explicitly noted. No exceptions today!
    3) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T
    4) Don't weigh again until Friday, 10/7, before nutritionist. I could be up a few pounds due to all that cheese and pork in France! But I exercised a lot too.
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 10/4 on plane) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (a little in honey mustard ok)
    7) Nuts ok (22-26 g), but none of Gary's peanuts today.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage today
    11) Can have one tamale, if any are left. Even a dessert one, if it's left.

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 12 pm -- PST time!
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - After I finish my tamale, I won't eat again until after 5 pm. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • emgracewrites
    Options
    Thank you to the people who reached out over the past couple days 😊 I’m seriously so glad I’ve found this little group on here. My head is in a much better place today. Guess I just pushed myself a little too hard and needed a break. Back to posting goals tomorrow - it’s after 5 pm so it’s a bit late for today. Hope everyone is doing well.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Just for Today
    1. Make a 24H plan :)
    2. Assess my 24H plan at 8PM. :)
    3. 64 oz of water :(
    4. Hair cut & color appt :)
    5. Make appt with Dr. S. Make BC appointment (maybe Judy?). Make appt with V. :(Do this Thursday!
    8. Continue researching nonweightloss-related things I want to track :)Ongoing
    9. Podcasts - JM, No BS, HSM, The Exam Room. :)
    10. Readings - JM, WFPB book, Bible App. :)
    11. Call mobile carrier re: new SIM card. :)
    12. Evening routine :)

Hey there! I didn't get a lot done yesterday, but it is a brand new day! I hope everyone is doing well.

Just for Today
    1. Make a 24H plan :)
    2. Assess my 24H plan at 8PM.
    3. 64 oz of water
    4. Walk Maddie. Yard work. Pick tomatoes and raspberries from garden. :)
    5. Make appt with Dr. S. Get BC consult ordered. Make appt with V. Schedule echo @SMH. :)
    6. Podcasts - JM, No BS, The Exam Room.
    7. Readings - JM, SA, Bible
    8. Self-Care 30 min. :)Journaled. Read my Kindle book. Did a Discovery Worksheet for Off-Plan eat.
    9. Close kitchen at 8pm
    10. Evening routine

WOTY 2022: Intentional Being intentional in my choices will help me move toward my goal.

• more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 10/5/2022 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added (last 8/27).✔️
    2) None of DH's stash of stuff or food gifts I got in France, except for exceptions explicitly noted. No exceptions today!✔️
    3) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T✔️
    4) Don't weigh again until Friday, 10/7, before nutritionist. I could be up a few pounds due to all that cheese and pork in France! But I exercised a lot too.✔️
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 10/4 on plane) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (a little in honey mustard ok)✔️
    7) Nuts ok (22-26 g), but none of Gary's peanuts today.✔️
    8) No beef jerky today.✔️
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage today✔️
    10) Can have one tamale, if any are left. Even a dessert one, if it's left.✔️
    JFT for 10/6/2022 (tomorrow)
    2) None of DH's stash of stuff or food gifts I got in France, except for exceptions explicitly noted. No exceptions today!
    3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 10/5)
    4) Don't weigh again until Friday, 10/7, before nutritionist. I could be up a few pounds due to all that cheese and pork in France! But I exercised a lot too.
    5) Up to 1.5 oz cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 10/4 on plane) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    10) Can have lunch early due to lunch meeting.

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.
  • clicketykeys
    Options
    JFT Thursday
    1. Elliptical. Pack microphone and adapter; commute podcast. MAIL POSTCARDS.
    2. School; write Lang8 journal. Email.
    3. Duolingo. Ask for finishing nails.
    4. Reading - Libby. Update Goodreads.
    5. Write S&F and Clois!!
    6. Write a whole bunch of postcards. TAKE RECEIPT TO MEETING, WITH SASE.
    7. Organize office.
    8. Evening: Park walk. Podcast. Dems meeting. Dinner: Wendy's! Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Update JFT.
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth.
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Print voter registration sign for Nov? Check with D about trunk or treat and about signups for farmer's market and backpack blessings. Oct 6 podcast outside McD's! Sat6 Oct 15. Podcast Oct 16. Draft inspogram script 2. Sat take Starbucks card on walk; LIBRARY!! Usher 10/13 Thu w Lee. NO podcast Oct 13. Interview Alex Monday. Jake ??? Fri 10/7 ballet. Sat 10/8 massage. Sun 10/9 museum & podcast. When is vet appt? Shoe dr - straps for flats.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    Today: 205.2

Long-term goals/progress

1. Professional / read current research. 2. Professional / present at conferences. 3. Professional / publish scholarly articles. 4. Professional / observe student needs and develop supports. 5. Professional / complete a doctorate. 6. Personal / retire comfortably. 7. Personal / renovate house. 8. Community / local progress. 9. Community / time with friends & family. 10. Medical/fitness.

1. Research: Five paragraph essay. How student attitudes affect standardized test results; student surveys.

2. Presenting: Develop proposals for GCTE 2023. Promote YT channel. Invite guests.

3. Publishing: Read one journal article weekly; respond in a blog post. Clois for CWG. S&F for YT channel. Goodreads purchase list for McKay’s.

4. Observed student needs: Changing words between parts of speech (vocabulary/grammar). Synthesizing info from multiple sources, drawing conclusions (RI/W). EFFECTIVE transitions (W). Every day v everyday; any one v anyone (grammar). Sub/obj pronouns & structure (grammar). Poss v pl nouns (grammar). Short nonfic from Lat Amer/Africa/Asia (World Lit).

5. Doctorate: Research programs, requirements, resources, cost, timeline.

6. Retirement: Update name on JSSB acct. Check investments. Do years of service transfer? Theater CV. Entertainment experience. Duolingo/Lang8.

7. House: Floor joists. Siding. Gutters. Floors.

8. Local progress: Library. Theater. PC2V. City/county govt. Community kitchen. She Should Run vision statement. Ugly Christmas sweater / Hawaiian shirt. Push for diversity. Turn left!

9. Friends & fam: Organize photos. Write postcards. Call weekly! Look for activities to do with friends. Purchase doll with long hair; practice French braid. Dance: tap, salsa, samba.

10. Medical: YMCA classes. Lift @ lunch. Maintain @ 155 w defined muscle tone. At 199, 1pr black 1pr white leggings; Hawaiian shirt. Talk to PCP about feet (cannot do calf raises, pushups, planks, mountain climbers, etc.) Also back and shoulder pain. Why can’t I sleep better? Cadaver donation – put card in wallet. Indochino Atlanta/Nashville. Dentist RS cleaning. PCP Oct 21 10:30 TEL. Therapy Oct 26 8A and Nov 21 11A. Obgyn Mar 16 1P.

WFTY: Focus. Tomorrow is going to be a LONG day.
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,382 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    @clicketykeys
    WFTY: Focus. Just frustrated and discouraged with how much of a constant struggle it is. :(
    Reading your list takes me back to when I was working, and had similar feelings from time to time. (((Hugs))) We often push ourselves too hard. Is it possible for you to reduce your commitments? Or maybe take a short break?

@pridesabtch Welcome progress for Tim! 🥳 on reaching the 140s.

@cschmitz110515
    Word for 2022: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
    You certainly have tenacity in spades. I’m always amazed at how much you get done.

@more_freggies76
    Hour commitment: Thus seems to be working well for you.

@emgracewrites
    We all have our off days, and having somewhere to vent is always helpful. No judgement, just a sympathetic ear or two. Lol

@PackerFanInGB
    👍🏻 Every day is a brand new day 😝
    And I’m grateful for every single one of them! 👌🏻
    I had a relaxing summer break,
    September: I chose to shifted it up a gear, as my groups restarted. I am volunteer leader for 4 groups this semester. (2 are monthly, so not so time consuming. I also belong to several other groups.)

I prefer a semblance of structure in my life, and doing what I like brings much contentment. These are my groups: 💎 leader
    Creative Writing💎
    Monday Painters💎
    Latin Study Group💎
    Garden Group
    Shakespeare Study Group
    Fun with Flowers 💎
    Craft/Parchment Craft

• emgracewrites
    Options
    Goals for 10/6
    - log all food
    - 32 oz of water
    - Yoga
    - Pick up medicine from pharmacy
    - household chores
  • clicketykeys
    Options
    @clicketykeys
    Reading your list takes me back to when I was working, and had similar feelings from time to time. (((Hugs))) We often push ourselves too hard. Is it possible for you to reduce your commitments? Or maybe take a short break?

Oh! Alas, in this case "it" refers to losing weight. The rest of it is a breeze in comparison! :D
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Tim did pretty well today. We are both really tired from having to be up every 4 hours to get food and meds. My eating has been next to nonexistent. I did eat dinner last night so that is good. I made a London Broil for the first time. It turned out pretty good. Taking the leftovers to make stew for dinner this evening. Other than that, V has a doc appointment this afternoon to see if we can get her an actual diagnosis for her tic disorder. It could mean she get to take tests in a private area, which would help with her anxiety over experiencing a tick in the middle of the SATs. Other than that it's more care taking and going to mom's like every other Thursday. Working from home first half of the day does make it easier.

JFT Thursday
    - Up at 5:00 to change ice, give meds :smiley:
    - Up at 7:00 shower :smiley:
    - Meeting at 8:30 :smiley:
    - 9:00 make Tim breakfast and give meds :smiley:
    - Get ready
    - Go to post office
    - 1:00 snacks & meds
    - Doctor appointment
    - mom's
    - Start stew
    - 5:00 food/meds/ice
    - start laundry
    - 7:00 Dinner
    - clean kitchen
    - 9:00 food & meds
    - sleep a bit
    - 1:00am food/meds
    - Repeat
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 10/6/2022 (today)
    3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 10/5)
    5) Up to 1.5 oz cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 10/4 on plane) Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    10) Can have lunch early due to lunch meeting.
    Hour commitment - After my cottage cheese, I won't eat again until after 5 pm. Can still have my dose of metamusal.