Just curious, what are you guys having for breakfast?

Options
misti777
misti777 Posts: 217 Member
I am having coffee and a package of Quaker Oats instant oatmeal.

Replies

• danarandallreed
    danarandallreed Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I had a Lean Cuisine breakfast sandwich with coffee and hazelnut creamer. I know I am not supposed to eat prepackaged foods, but I love my breakfast sandwiches. I eat them everyday during the week.
  • Socalgal13
    Options
    6 egg whites, coffee, and juice made with kale, cucumber, apple, celery
  • firstofnone
    Options
    5 eggs, 3 pieces of bacon, mozz cheese, and salsa. And a couple glasses of water.
  • Rusureyet
    Rusureyet Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am having a cup of non fat Carmel latte (homemade) with a bowl of oatmeal (quick 1 min made in microwave) with some raisins, walnuts and a tablespoon of cinnamon honey.
  • lessofme43
    lessofme43 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    light peanut butter on rye toast and a cup of tea with some sugar, under 300 calories - that's today. I do find that if I start my day with more protein as in an egg sandwich i do much better through the day without those hunger pangs that sometimes make me eat more than I should in one sitting. Dairy is a bit of a touchy subject with me in the mornings, but if it isn't for you then greek yogurt is also a good source of protein to start your day with.
  • ChristineinMA
    ChristineinMA Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I like Food for Life's Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Cinnamon Raisin bread with Teddie Natural Peanut butter and whatever fruit was on sale this week :-)
  • missdamman
    Options
    i had a protein shake, two scoops protein, banana (frozen) and 8 oz of Silk almond milk. oh and a cup of coffee.
  • BillJElliott
    Options
    Cup of brown rice with an egg mixed in. Usually that, or a peanut butter and banana sandwich on good wheat bread.
  • karenmi
    karenmi Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    All Bran cereal mixed with plain FF Greek yogurt, a nectarine and 1 TBSP of Hemp Hearts.
  • OneWildAndPreciousLife
    Options
    1 cup bran flakes, 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk, two tbsp. of walnuts.
  • branson101
    branson101 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    individual box of corn flakes with vanilla almond milk. I had coffee earlier to wake up enough for my hour long morning commute.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Cranberry-orange breakfast pita, natural peanut butter and half a banana.

And coffee. Lots of coffee...
  • BooBoo1264
    BooBoo1264 Posts: 164
    Options
    5 eggs, 3 pieces of bacon, mozz cheese, and salsa. And a couple glasses of water.

WOW. how can you eat that much?!
  • BooBoo1264
    BooBoo1264 Posts: 164
    Options
    Oatmeal, strawberries and a banana! with a cup of tea :D
  • lisamac62
    lisamac62 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    english muffin
    canadian bacon
    cheese
    eggwhite (made a breakfast sandwich)
    1/2 grapefruit
    black coffee
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I had a veggie sausage and coffee just to get rid of the hunger pangs, now I'm going to make chakchouka.
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I typically have instant oatmeal at work (I like the brands found at Whole Foods or Trader Joe's).

Today I had muesli instead (MuesliFusion brand, it can be served hot or cold). 1/3 cup muesli and 1/3 cup milk. It's a great brand but hard to find (it's made in upstate NY).

I always eat breakfast at work.

During the weekends I have a larger breakfast but I'm also more active on weekends.
  • msny15
    msny15 Posts: 14
    Options
    Light and Fit Nonfat Greek Yogurt with a little Special K Granola mixed in it
  • SummerLovesPhil
    SummerLovesPhil Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    A big bowl of cantaloupe and a fistful of roasted chili-lime garbanzos. And coffee. Lots of coffee.
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Coffee, Greek yogurt and watermelon.