Just curious, what are you guys having for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• Toblave
    Toblave Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Today I had 1 egg, 2 egg whites, 2 slices ezekiel 4:9 toast, 1 oz feta cheese, 3oz oikos plain greek yogurt, 1 cup milk and 1 cup blue berries
  • Khelben75
    Options
    Belvita Breakfast Cookies and coffee is my usual. However, to celebrate being able to wear 38 waist jeans for the first time in 8 years I got a fruit and cheese tray for the office this morning. Wild I know. lol
  • pattygardnera2
    Options
    Sauted onion and baby spinach folded into egg beaters and topped with salsa.
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    5 eggs, 3 pieces of bacon, mozz cheese, and salsa. And a couple glasses of water.

WOW. how can you eat that much?!

They look to be super fit and trim and since you have to fuel the machine I'm guessing they are also very active.
  • Jewcybabe
    Jewcybabe Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt with blueberries, walnuts, drizzle of honey, and a sprinkle of chia seeds
  • goldiejoe
    goldiejoe Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup dry old fashioned oats, cooked in water (microwave on high till thick & yummy)
    topped with light vanilla nonfat yogurt & a sliced bananna.

Water to drink.

Now for mid-morning I am having a 24 oz water, with Strawberry-Kiwi energy drink enhancer (caffiene & B-vitamins)

I am starving despite the big breakfast, which is why I'm reading about everyone else's breakfast.
  • firstofnone
    Options
    5 eggs, 3 pieces of bacon, mozz cheese, and salsa. And a couple glasses of water.

WOW. how can you eat that much?!

It was only 555 cal. Plus I'm 6'4" and sitting at 219... and I workout 5 days a week.. Ive got to eat a lot lol. Even eating this much I am cutting fat right now.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Turkey sandwich today!
  • mtlmuriel
    Options
    A smoothie of almond milk, kale, frozen banana and strawberries, some oatmeal to thicken it up, honey and vanilla for flavour
    And a cup of my favourite french press fair trade coffee
  • Kbalz
    Kbalz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Two hardboiled eggs and a glass of coconut milk
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    This week it is Multi-Grain cheerios with skim milk
  • JaxDemon
    JaxDemon Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    100g Cherry Bakewell oats Yum Yum
  • flowergirl45
    flowergirl45 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Bran Flakes, 6 almonds, vitamins, coffee and 3 cups of water.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Today I had half of a chicken breast, a small onion, a garlic clove, 1/4 cup of frozen corn, and a tbsp of ranch dressing :wink:

usually I have PB banana toast or egg sandwich and fruit
  • misti777
    misti777 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Does eating just the eggs whites reduce the amount of cholesterol there is?
  • sugafreak
    sugafreak Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Normally a bowl of Alpen with ss milk.
  • TKRV
    TKRV Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    My typical breakfast is a cup on plain Greek yogurt, half a cup of frozen fruit, usually blueberries or raspberries, 1/4 cup of steel cut oats or 1/2 cup whole grain natural granola and 1/2 tablespoon of chia seeds.

I like that I have options to change things up but am still getting a similar balance of nutrients
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    froot loops and 1% milk
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Left over chicken pot pie, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn bread, and lima beans.
  • goldiejoe
    goldiejoe Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    However, to celebrate being able to wear 38 waist jeans for the first time in 8 years I got a fruit and cheese tray for the office this morning. Wild I know. lol

Congratulations and what a wonderful way to include your friends and coworkers in your celebration :)