Just curious, what are you guys having for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    4 Homemade Thick Waffles with maple syrup and glass of chocolate milk, travel mug Keurig coffee, a banana and a 1/4 cup of crushed pecans (put on the waffles).
  • chubbard9
    chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    String cheese, yogurt, a banana, some water, and some coffee... Not an ideal breakfast for me, but it works :)
  • andiebaco
    andiebaco Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Overnight oats with lf blueberry yogurt, blueberries and blackberries!

So yummy!
  • EnderNC
    EnderNC Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal 1 minute oats with a bit of 100% pure maple syrup, same thing I eat every work day.
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I had a greek yogurt and an apple with peanut butter...how do the green shakes taste, I've been jonesing to try it but I'm nervous.
  • RunningforMyLife5
    Options
    Yogurt and Frosted Mini Wheats :)
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    My favorite: Three egg whites scrambled with one Morningstar soy sausage patty and a green smoothie: big handful of kale, big handful of spinach, granny smith apple, orange, fresh ginger and lemon, and water to thin. Yum-- only about 300-350 calories -- keeps me satisfied and energized for hours.

That sounds like puke on a plate. Sorry,dude.

Sounds pretty good to me, except I like something to thicken up my smoothies. Usually a banana or Greek yogurt.

My usual is a single whole egg on an everything bagel, with Swiss cheese and maybe some greens. And coffee.

Today, I had 2 packets of Better Oats Maple & Brown Sugar, a spoonful of Greek yogurt, and a glass of water. I need some coffee...

Gawd, kale, spinach, banana and yoghurt?
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I had 2 eggs, homemade apple sauce with cinnamon and a nice glass of water, usually I eat more
  • Goal175lbs
    Goal175lbs Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    They are fine healthwise, they just do not taste as good as rolled oats. Texture is huge too. Rolled oats are thick and full, have a fuller flavor too. They don't take much longer to make either. Boil some milk (I used Silk) and add a serving of rolled oats, cook for about 5 to 10 minutes. Try it and you'll see the difference. I feel cheated by instant oats.
  • Michaeljferreira17
    Options
    Not all instants are that bad. Might lack some nutritional value but if you buy the low sugar variety you won't find that much bad about it
  • mallen404
    mallen404 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    banana, greek yogurt (vanilla) and a cheese string.. and water!
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and banana is SO GOOD!!!!

Thank you so much!! :flowerforyou:
  • madtownjeremy
    Options

My kids eat instant oats every morning. Could you be more specific as to your objection to them?

Read this, particularly number 3:

http://www.mnn.com/food/healthy-eating/stories/the-9-nastiest-things-in-your-supermarket
  • verticallyfit
    verticallyfit Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I made lemon blueberry protein pancakes! I'm obsessed with them....they are so delicious! metrx protein mix (2 scoops), 1tbs of lemon curd, 1tsp of cinnamon, 1 6oz cup of chobani lemon greek yogurt, 28g of warmed blueberries on top!

It's NOMALICIOUS!!!

?ui=2&ik=f03f2b0e80&view=att&th=140c585098589565&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_hkwp0ju20&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-ORm5IrQgxgDhKqaFybO2P&sadet=1377703392547&sads=TvZafwoPmzWj-rGbenU-IY7qD_Q

follow me on instagram for lots of recipes @verticallyfit
  • swtkaylasmommy
    Options
    2 scrambled eggs with turmeric and coconut oil.......delish!!!
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    today I had a little bit of ground beef browned with some onions and peppers and hot sauce, some salsa and half an avocado. Some days I'm just not in the mood for typical breakfast food.
  • ellejay86
    Options
    I had apple slices dipped in chocolate PB2 :-)
  • TheBackStory
    Options
    Coffee, Instant Butter Grits, multivitamin, fish oil and tons of water. I was in a rush this morning and grabbed the first thing I could. Of course I'm starving right now! Lunch time come on, this girl is ready to eat!
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Two slices of toasted sprouted grain bread with roasted almond butter, and a bowl of Yonanas with a package of Thinsations Oreo and some cocoa powder mixed in.
  • Tdacks
    Tdacks Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    My favorite: Three egg whites scrambled with one Morningstar soy sausage patty and a green smoothie: big handful of kale, big handful of spinach, granny smith apple, orange, fresh ginger and lemon, and water to thin. Yum-- only about 300-350 calories -- keeps me satisfied and energized for hours.

That sounds like puke on a plate. Sorry,dude.

Sounds pretty good to me, except I like something to thicken up my smoothies. Usually a banana or Greek yogurt.

My usual is a single whole egg on an everything bagel, with Swiss cheese and maybe some greens. And coffee.

Today, I had 2 packets of Better Oats Maple & Brown Sugar, a spoonful of Greek yogurt, and a glass of water. I need some coffee...

Gawd, kale, spinach, banana and yoghurt?

Yes. Have you tried it? Even better, use Swiss chard for the greens.