New to this fitness journey!!!!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Kyla and I am very new to this fitness journey. I used to be VERY underweight, and had a goal to gain weight (about 30 lbs). It took about a year, but I have successfully gained 30+ pounds. (45lbs to be exact). I have never had an issue losing weight, it's always been the opposite.

Now, 2 kids later, I find myself on this new journey and would LOVE friends, support, and motivation from this community.

Thanks y'all!

Replies

• clair1508
    clair1508 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I find having others to help support and motivate each other a big help. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want.x
  • Ruby2020A
    Ruby2020A Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi , how are you? My name is Ruby I am 34 years old, from Los Angeles, CA . I have three boys. I currently weigh 139 my goal is to be 125-129 during COVID I stepped on the scale to find my self 150LB . I have been on a diet using Herbalife meal replacement and prolessa hunger control and fat burner. I have lost 11 lb within 4 weeks. I still have 10 -14 more lbs to go. I use my Apple Watch to count my steps my goal is to walk 10,000-12,000 steps per day. Would love to be your buddy pal during this journey. We could use each other for motivation.
    What is your story?
  • BrookeNicole888
    BrookeNicole888 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Kyla!

I’m in a similar situation. Have always been at an ideal weight (or a little underweight). Fast forward to a year after having my first child and now I’m trying to lose the baby weight! I’ve lost 20 so far and have about 30 more to go. Let’s be friends and help each other along in our journeys!
  • OwlBelieve
    OwlBelieve Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am also looking for folks to work through this together.