Dropped 45 Pounds in Six Months (with photos)

Options
sladah10
sladah10 Posts: 8 Member
c8ctm48k2bad.jpeg
8qmi3tp3y6h9.jpeg

These photos are 10 years apart, but I dropped nearly all the weight since last summer by:

1. Eating healthy & eating less, added fruits and vegetables to my diet, eating less red meat, carbs, and fried food. Stopped going back for seconds and thirds.

2. Daily exercise, 45 min on the elliptical or stationary bike, plus added upper body strength work with dumbbells and core strength exercises (1 - 2 times per week).

3. Drinking less, limited mostly to weekends instead of two to three drinks per day. Not an absolute rule but I’ve reduced my alcohol consumption by 80%.

With this new routine I’m feeling great. As a bonus my blood pressure and cholesterol have improved. I feel like I’m in the best shape of my life. My Fitness Pal app helped to track calorie intake and daily exercise. Plus seeing inspirational stories from people here kept me motivated. Best of luck to everyone working hard to get in shape!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!