Lost 50 pounds, still have a LONG way to go...

This is a year of progress. I started at 230ish and I'm at 180. I want to get to about 140-150. It's been a long journey but in the next 2-3 months I want to lose at least 20 more.

mqbpjcuvuliw.jpg
fdj4a1k8xtec.jpg
Β«1

Replies

• metaphysicalstudio
    metaphysicalstudio Posts: 293 Member
    Wow! Inspiring! 😘
  • Stefanyyz
    Stefanyyz Posts: 14 Member
    You’re doing great! Keep on rockin!
  • boilerdawg2009
    boilerdawg2009 Posts: 979 Member
    That's incredible! Way to go!
  • aldale
    aldale Posts: 118 Member
    This gives me inspiration because I am starting at about the same weight as when you started and hoping to lose at least 50 pounds. Stay Strong!!!!
  • miranda072089
    miranda072089 Posts: 16 Member
    aldale wrote: Β»
    This gives me inspiration because I am starting at about the same weight as when you started and hoping to lose at least 50 pounds. Stay Strong!!!!

You can definitely do it! Its hard sometimes but the benefits out weigh that!!
  • 1Bonniem
    1Bonniem Posts: 1 Member
    wow, you have done well, it doesn't matter how far you have to, look how far you have come!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,281 Member
    you got the bulk of the weight off.. looking really good and much smaller. What a big difference.. great job..
  • anehcar
    anehcar Posts: 6 Member
    Amazing work, you must be proud! Keep going πŸ‘
  • frankconnell19
    frankconnell19 Posts: 12 Member
    You look wonderful Miranda!!! I love the determined look on your face in the pictures. I hit 50 pounds last week. I have 18 to go.
  • Telemann2022
    Telemann2022 Posts: 5 Member
    Congratulations!
  • KarmaKamen
    KarmaKamen Posts: 42 Member
    Congrats!! πŸ˜€

I want to ask... did you primarily focus on food or fitness? Or maybe both? I'm wondering because we have similar goals. Thanks!
  • ddbms1
    ddbms1 Posts: 11 Member
    Great job!
  • CathyCmae
    CathyCmae Posts: 2 Member
    Awesome weight loss. Keep doing what you're doing. <3
  • miranda072089
    Congrats!! πŸ˜€

I want to ask... did you primarily focus on food or fitness? Or maybe both? I'm wondering because we have similar goals. Thanks!

Kind of both but I mainly just wanted to lose the weight. I have DDD in my lower back so the more I lose the better I feel.
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    YOU ARE AMAZING 🀩 πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Awesome job, a true inspiration!
  • CleaCoalyard
    CleaCoalyard Posts: 3 Member
    Looking great! It took me a year to get the 50 off, from a high of 205....I'm plateau-ing now but my skinny skinny jeans fit. I did the 5:2 diet and that really worked for the weight, but spiked my blood pressure (bad soup choices) but now I'm just eating healthy.
  • bzymommy5boyz
    bzymommy5boyz Posts: 81 Member
    Great job!!
  • beautyandababe
    beautyandababe Posts: 26 Member
    How many calories did you eat per day?
  • miranda072089
    How many calories did you eat per day?

I try to stay at or below 1200. They had me at 1850 starting off but I felt like that was too much for me personally.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!