What's going on here? Bot?

Options

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,071 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    yirara wrote: »
    I think I'm having a whoosh. I went so often to the loo last night and today that it's unreal. I guess the restless sleep and all the loo-walking accounts for a few 100 kcal extra, right? Right? I don't want to hear anything else than Yes from you all.

Yes...whoosh away, my leetle green lambie.

@springlering62 this is the cutest!!!
    cua4dwekv7ai.jpeg
  • Sinisterbarbie1
    Sinisterbarbie1 Posts: 712 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    @yirara
    Sorry, only if your not menopausal or pre menopausal. But on to more important and metaphysical things …. Does a cheat day count if I don’t write it down?

• Sinisterbarbie1
    Options
    I unfortunately know exactly what @PAV8888 means cause MFP hit me for a 386 calorie “negative calorie” deduction yesterday because I had a full exercise schedule.

Yet Sunday, when I had a day of rest, and just did a few walks, it only hit me for 35.

It’s a massive brain *kitten* for some of us.

That being said, chai and pastry calories don’t count when your dog dragged you in to the bakery in the first place for a doggy squirrel cookie.

cua4dwekv7ai.jpeg
    ]
    That is the most patient dog…clearly burning concentration calories for both of you.

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,864 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    But is that pre or post menopausal concentration calories? Because we've clearly established in another thread that premenopausal hormonal behaviors are absolutely known and taken into account by their body owners 😹😘

OMG, maybe this is why the chit-chat section exists🤔 🙀🥺🤬🤯
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,772 Member
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    Yes, Yes, YES!

I’ll have what Pav is having?
  • Sinisterbarbie1
    Options
    And perhaps a cheat day is excused if the dog ate my calorie log ….
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,864 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Left handed Barbie you're one astute and clearly "on the ball" individual; albeit without a squirrel cookie 'cause that one went to the tethered fluffy above!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,702 Member
    Options

I wonder how many calories there are in a calorie log? 🤔
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,499 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    @yirara
    Sorry, only if your not menopausal or pre menopausal. But on to more important and metaphysical things …. Does a cheat day count if I don’t write it down?

SO basically it counts as I'm on the contraceptive pill that hides all menos, pause or not. Win!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,071 Member
    Options
    But is that pre or post menopausal concentration calories? Because we've clearly established in another thread that premenopausal hormonal behaviors are absolutely known and taken into account by their body owners 😹😘

Wait. There are actually non-R-rated threads in Chit Chat? I have had it blocked for years. Maybe I need to give it another chance.

What about calories sleep-walking? I'm sure that one has been covered.

Now for a real question. Why do people have so much trouble logging eggs, pasta and rice? It seems to be a super common issue...maybe I'll ask the dietician. Is today the day she answers??

• yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,499 Member
    Options

Wait. There are actually non-R-rated threads in Chit Chat? I have had it blocked for years. Maybe I need to give it another chance.

Now for a real question. Why do people have so much trouble logging eggs, pasta and rice? It seems to be a super common issue...maybe I'll ask the dietician. Is today the day she answers??

Oh please ask and come back to us. At least I'm super curious because I must be doing something wrong as I've not encountered these problems yet.
  • ahoy_m8
    ahoy_m8 Posts: 3,053 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »

It depends if you put peanut butter on it or not.

You are a quick study. Well played.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Yes, Yes, YES!

I’ll have what Pav is having?

It's been a REALLY long time, but I think I got that reference!

yizamu2ku5sa.png

anigif_sub-buzz-6823-1506629478-16.gif
  • kshama2001
    edited March 2022
    Options

The "ask the dietician thread" has been locked for new questions.

Anyone notice an amusing trend in her answers?
  • kshama2001
    Options

Carrot cake at 5 AM definitely has no calories.

In fact, the whole cake has no calories because my brother ripped into it before I could frost and weigh it >.<
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,772 Member
    Options

Is that like a pecan log?

Far too many, I’m afraid.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,702 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »

The "ask the dietician thread" has been locked for new questions.

Anyone notice an amusing trend in her answers?

Didn't read it, but noticed that Vanilla went kerflooey for a while. I wondered if the servers got overloaded.
  • fatty2begone
    fatty2begone Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »

Is that like a pecan log?

Far too many, I’m afraid.

Good news! Pecans are zero calories these days!

1g42d80kbakp.png

Important Notation: Those are chopped nuts. Must be chopped to be zero.
    Nuts, 1 cup 280 calories
This discussion has been closed.