What's going on here? Bot?

Options
1235»

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,071 Member
    Options
    This thread is already relegated to the, "never at the top again" in the forums. Hrmpf.

I wonder if that is an auto-magic thing or a decision made about "certain" threads. It doesn't seem like an auto-feature but what do I know?
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,499 Member
    Options
    ^^^this is why we need a disagree button

Hahahahahaaaaa!

Oh, and powdered crisps. Though.. they are already fairly small, right? Should be zero cals anyway.
  • yirara
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Wait, we're not at the top anymore?
    Yeah, gotta be a mod thing. I just replied and we're still far down. :(
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,772 Member
    Options
    Maybe they’ve just decided to gift us with our own personal playground.

👍🏻
  • claireychn074
    claireychn074 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: »

What about calories sleep-walking? I'm sure that one has been covered.

When I’m reeeaaally stressed I sleepwalk and get night terrors. Unfortunately that sometimes manifests as sleep cleaning - I emptied a whole chest of drawers one night, refolded everything and put it all back mixed in different drawers 😳 I guess I should have counted that as activity 🤔🤣
  • cmriverside
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Wait. ^^That quote is broken! I've never slept-walked or had night terrors or God forbid, night cleaning!! I kind-sorta fixed it....
    PAV8888 wrote: »

What about calories sleep-walking? I'm sure that one has been covered.

..and then clairey saiys:
    When I’m reeeaaally stressed I sleepwalk and get night terrors. Unfortunately that sometimes manifests as sleep cleaning - I emptied a whole chest of drawers one night, refolded everything and put it all back mixed in different drawers 😳 I guess I should have counted that as activity 🤔🤣

• springlering62
    Options
    I’ll leave the front door unlocked if you care to do a round of sleep cleaning here.

No charge.
  • claireychn074
    claireychn074 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Thanks @cmriverside - had problems with my phone! Yeah you really don’t want the night cleaning attributed to you 🤣

Although when I stay in hotels I now take polish and duster with me so that if I’m trying to clean in my sleep I won’t have to run out of the room to find supplies. I also put a noisy bag in front of the door as that sometimes wakes me up.

My husband stopped me getting the hoover out once ….
  • yirara
    Options
    I might go on a run in a moment. That means my calorie budget is smaller, right?
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Thanks @cmriverside - had problems with my phone! Yeah you really don’t want the night cleaning attributed to you 🤣

Although when I stay in hotels I now take polish and duster with me so that if I’m trying to clean in my sleep I won’t have to run out of the room to find supplies. I also put a noisy bag in front of the door as that sometimes wakes me up.

My husband stopped me getting the hoover out once ….

Oh my goodness! You're really serious about this night cleaning stuff!

That's a bit unnerving, eh?
  • springlering62
    Options
    Hijacking briefly. I had an acquaintance who was taking those sleeping tablets that make you do crazy stuff at night, notably raiding the fridge and not remembering.

Well, this fellow woke up in the neighbors bed, clutching a loaded shotgun.

He had apparently walked through the woods, broken into their weekend cabin, found the gun and climbed into bed.

He was very shaken.

He self-reported to the police, paid for the damage, and threw away the bottle.

Sorry for the ‘jack, but this tale vividly popped into my head reading about your Endust and maid closet woes. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Ambien, probably...springlering62
  • yirara
    Options
    Ok, I'm on a trip and won'tbe back until Wednesday night. I hope. Please keep this baby going. I'll be walking a lot, thus that means lots of negative calories and carrot cake
This discussion has been closed.