New dress = time for new before/after shots.

Options
pocketmole
pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
I was trying to explain to someone earlier about how looking at my before pics fills me with a lot of shame. Even though I've lost almost 65 pounds, I still feel like the person in the before photo is me (well, it IS me) and l am just as embarrassed by it now as I ever was. I'm sure others can relate.

Anyway, that said - it's pretty hard for me to post a before pic like this, but it's gotta be one of the worst photos I have of myself during that time. The sad thing is that I had already lost weight when the photo was taken.

The new dress came from White House Black Market for anyone that is curious, and I'm not even wearing spanx!

SW: 215
CW: 152
GW: ? Eager to get into the 140's right now
Height: 5'4"
Misc: I exercise a minimum of 3 days a week (boot camp). I love to cook and eat a fairly balanced vegetarian diet. Some of you may have seen my veggie food thread in the other forum: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1041836-vegetarian-meals-part-2-photo-heavy I started somewhere around a size 20 in jeans and over the weekend I bought a pair of 10s that have a little room to spare. Getting into a single digit size is a surreal concept that is hard for my brain to grasp, but I hope to get there. My cat's name is Stalker Cat and she's always photo bombing me.

weightloss20_sm.jpg

Replies

• MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome transformation! Thanks for sharing.
  • sophiemama
    sophiemama Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Woah! You look amazing. I love love love that dress!!

Your hair is also amazing :flowerforyou:
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    You look bloody incredible! :wink:
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    And without sounding like too much of a pervert... you still have big boobs which I am very jealous about!
  • TiffieLand
    TiffieLand Posts: 159
    Options
    yikes sexy body :)
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Love your cat and the dress!
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Wooow you look fantastic.
  • annenhie
    annenhie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! And don't feel so down when looking at your old pictures. I know it brings back a feeling of "why did I let myself go" etc... but think that you did something about it and you've made a positive change. You're definitely an inspiration.
  • floop1207
    floop1207 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    wow!! you look amazing :happy:
  • kel82885
    kel82885 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look awesome
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • ButterflyDame
    ButterflyDame Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    well look at you!! HOT HOT HOT!!!
  • recoveryjunky
    recoveryjunky Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that dress and sweetie, you do it justice ;)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Love the dress. I have to admit, I struggle between being proud of myself for having lost 50ish pounds and ashamed of myself for having gotten to that place. Keep up the great work!
  • nuttyduffy
    nuttyduffy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Wow Girl, you look amazing & that dress is gorgeous!!!!

You should be very proud of yourself :flowerforyou:
  • semarsh12
    semarsh12 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    WOW you look fanTASTic! The dress is gorgeous too! I love WHBM and shopping there is one of my motivating things to lose this weight! Great job and keep it up!
  • amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You look amazing in that dress!!!
  • TwoPointZero
    TwoPointZero Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Incredible work . . . I am always so impressed with people here.

As for the embarrassment, well, give it time, and your current state will become the new normal. :)
  • slatts75
    slatts75 Posts: 32
    Options
    Hi Stalker cat. Your human looks amazing. DO NOT shed on her new dress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!