New dress = time for new before/after shots.

Options

Replies

• mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Looooove the dress! We don't have that shop over here:grumble: You're doing great!

And for the record, I hate spanx! It all comes out somewhere :bigsmile:
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! That dress is amazing too! :D
  • Michelle_dirtracer
    Options
    You look incredible! That dress hugs your curves perfectly
  • cmurphy252
    cmurphy252 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look hot and I second what everyone else said, you're definitely rockin' the dress!! Great job girlie :flowerforyou: .
  • phyl303
    phyl303 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Thanks for the motivation. I needed a boost today.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and cute dress!
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Fantastic transformation!! You look amazing!
  • kendragetshealthy
    Options
    How gorgeous you look!!!!!!!!!
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Cool dress, you look hot!
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I can so relate to what you are saying. I started at 215 I am only down to 175 however I am still ashamed that I got that big. I am only 5'3" so it really makes me look like I am about to explode. I still cringe inside when I look at the christmas picture taken of me when I
    was that big. I could not believe that was me. I know most of the weight was not my fault it was due to cortazone meds but still I looked like I was going to explode.

Enough about me sooo glad you got the new dress you look awesome. It does feel good doesn't it. Proud of you from one who has been their herself. Keep up the good work your the only you, you have and your worth it.:happy:
  • OneWildAndPreciousLife
    Options
    You look fantastic! And I love the cat photobomb!
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! Great Dress! I love Siamese cats so photo bombs are nice.
  • allylbrown
    Options
    wowza
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Wtg... You've done an amazing job and look fantastic.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I looks like you kept your boobs. LUCKY. Mine went with a quickness. Ha.

Seriously outstanding. Love the dress. You look amazing!
  • chelsifina
    chelsifina Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I have that same dress!!!! Gotta say it looks much better on you than it does on me... I think the boobs really work for you :) Well done on all of your hard work - you look fantastic!!!!
  • misti777
    misti777 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Good work! You look amazing in that dress. :)
  • teerae326
    teerae326 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    SOOOOOOOOOOOO hoping my girls will take a tip from your book and maintain my chunky girl volume, even after I reach goal! Probably won't, but I can dream! :)

I am totally ashamed of my before pictures and refuse to post them. I can't believe it's me. I understand how you feel but you really have so much to be proud of. 65 lbs is a major loss that took major work and you look majorly hot! And I love your red hair! Keep doing what you're doing and you will be in single digits in no time at all!
  • breezyleaf
    breezyleaf Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look super FABULOUS!!! I think about that sometimes too. Or when people are like OHMG you have lost soo much weight, you look so good, etc. I'm like dang it was it that bad before. What I keep telling myself, is that my healthy lifestyle change may help others. The struggles you went through can be a testimate of how strong you are. So don't look at your before picture with shame, look at them in awe, YOU ARE A POWERFUL, STRONG WOMAN!!! YOU DID IT!!!! AND YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU SET YOUR MIND TOO!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!