New dress = time for new before/after shots.

Options

Replies

• BHKLEIN
    BHKLEIN Posts: 104
    Options
    WOW that dress is fabulous on you! Very flattering. You should wear the heck out of the dress!!!!!!!!! Fantastic job! :happy:
  • BlazeJay83
    BlazeJay83 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I was trying to explain to someone earlier about how looking at my before pics fills me with a lot of shame. Even though I've lost almost 65 pounds, I still feel like the person in the before photo is me (well, it IS me) and l am just as embarrassed by it now as I ever was. I'm sure others can relate.
    But what a great incentive to keep doing the good work you are doing. That's how I would look at it.
  • rachseby
    rachseby Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I've been eyeing that dress on their website...waiting to lose a couple more lbs before trying it...it looks great on you!
  • ceceoplaymate
    ceceoplaymate Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    you look so good!! fabulous!!
  • Just_Wil
    Just_Wil Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hottie! :love: :flowerforyou:
  • MRL1107
    MRL1107 Posts: 74
    Options
    You look incredible and I love that dress.
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and the dress is killer!
  • kabubshe1
    kabubshe1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thank you for sharing your pictures, it really has inspired me not to give up and to keep pushing forward!
  • hsmama11
    hsmama11 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am UBER impressed! The dress is just amazing! YOU GO GIRL!!!!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Your before is better than my current, but your after...nice! You're most definitely rocking that dress.
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You look great! You've obviously worked very hard and made a big commitment.

Be proud!!
  • blc1971
    blc1971 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    That dress is amazing on you!! I tried on that same dress, at White House Black Market, in solid black. I loved it but I think I need to drop a few more lbs before it really looks good on me. It is a very flattering dress but you truly do it justice Girl!! Now you make me want to push harder so I can go back and buy that black one for myself!! Thanks for the inspiration today!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You have done an excellent job!
  • MGreensides
    MGreensides Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    The cat is back!!!!! I love your cat lol. You look amazing girl, and you're owning that dress. And the ironic part of this for me...I was admiring your pictures and thinking how amazing you look and then I realized we are the same height and weight. I have the worst self image ever. Thanks for letting me see my body in a new light.
  • debbieklann
    debbieklann Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!! You have much to be proud of! Keep it up!
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I was trying to explain to someone earlier about how looking at my before pics fills me with a lot of shame. Even though I've lost almost 65 pounds, I still feel like the person in the before photo is me (well, it IS me) and l am just as embarrassed by it now as I ever was. I'm sure others can relate.

Anyway, that said - it's pretty hard for me to post a before pic like this, but it's gotta be one of the worst photos I have of myself during that time. The sad thing is that I had already lost weight when the photo was taken.

The new dress came from White House Black Market for anyone that is curious, and I'm not even wearing spanx!

SW: 215
    CW: 152
    GW: ? Eager to get into the 140's right now
    Height: 5'4"
    Misc: I exercise a minimum of 3 days a week (boot camp). I love to cook and eat a fairly balanced vegetarian diet. Some of you may have seen my veggie food thread in the other forum: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1041836-vegetarian-meals-part-2-photo-heavy I started somewhere around a size 20 in jeans and over the weekend I bought a pair of 10s that have a little room to spare. Getting into a single digit size is a surreal concept that is hard for my brain to grasp, but I hope to get there. My cat's name is Stalker Cat and she's always photo bombing me.

weightloss20_sm.jpg

Ummmm, where's the dress from? Love it! And you look fabulous. Be proud of yourself and what you've accomplished. :)
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Wow - you are so fickin' hot!! You have my ideal body size, except I'm 5'9". So yeah, I want to be you... as creepy as that sounds!

You are rockin' the curves in that dress!! And while eating some of the most amazing food on this site! Good for you!
  • emjaycazz
    emjaycazz Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Love the dress.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    VA VA FREAKING VOOM. look at that hourglass shape! and your dress is soooooo much fun!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!! And I LOVE your dress! You look amazing in it! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!