New dress = time for new before/after shots.

Options

Replies

• BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    You look amazing in that dress- and it looks fab with the red hair. Beautiful :)
    And WELL DONE!
  • kathrynm4
    kathrynm4 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, be so proud of yourself!! Kate :smile:
  • PMDiva
    PMDiva Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Rock your body and that dress! I love that dress and may have to check out the store. Look, I have 50 lbs to get to where you are! Check out my profile pic! At 199, this almost 53 years old grandma think she is hot. So, stroke your ego and be proud!!!
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting this. I'm also 5'4", my high weight was 215, and I was a size 18/20. Now I'm 169 and size 14 and would love to get to 140. I'm slowly inching toward some size 12 jeans in my closet. When I look at them I have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that my body actually fits into them. They are goal jeans so they're tight and there's some muffin top going on but my body fits into them and my 14s are loose. It's weird. When I see pictures of myself 'before' I think that's what I still look like and then when I see current pictures of myself I stare at them and it's almost like I don't recognize myself. I also feel a lot of shame from my before pictures. It's just strangely comforting to know that someone else has these feelings.

You've obviously worked hard and have done so well. You look great and I love the dress. :flowerforyou:
  • cjwalker81
    cjwalker81 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Love love love...5'4" here too, 218....trying to get back into things 150 was a great weight for me, too bad I haven't seen it in like 10 years and 2 babies! Thank you for your bravery and posting your pics! You look awesome!!
  • ChelleBalady
    Options
    You look great!
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Girl! You look AWESOME!! And I love that Dress!!! It looks great on you!

don't be ashamed now. You were that person before...You changed! You made yourself into who you want to be! You are better because You had the power to do it Yourself! WTG! :)
  • charlenequinn94
    Options
    you look amazing and keep up the good work, not commenting about the dress.
  • liapr
    liapr Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    1. You look beautiful!!!
    2. I love your dress - it fits you perfectly!
    3. I love your food photos! They make drool and make me want to make more interesting veggie dishes :)
    4. You have done an amazing thing for your body and health and should appreciate what your body has done for you now more than ever! Congrats :)
  • bluelena
    bluelena Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS! Terrific progress! That dress is amazing! YAY! So many exclamation points!!

I'm somewhere between a 12 and a 10 right now, and I know the single digits are around the corner, and it IS freaky! I can't remember when I was in the single digits!

And holy crap, your food photos! *drool*
  • jess135177
    jess135177 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Sexy dress by the way!!
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    That dress looks amazing on you!! Great work!
  • aNewYear123
    aNewYear123 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    You look great. I love the dress.
  • kdmervin
    kdmervin Posts: 42
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. Congrats!!!
  • Shananigans_
    Shananigans_ Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable! Well done and I love this dress. :flowerforyou:
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I was trying to explain to someone earlier about how looking at my before pics fills me with a lot of shame. Even though I've lost almost 65 pounds, I still feel like the person in the before photo is me (well, it IS me) and l am just as embarrassed by it now as I ever was. I'm sure others can relate.

Anyway, that said - it's pretty hard for me to post a before pic like this, but it's gotta be one of the worst photos I have of myself during that time. The sad thing is that I had already lost weight when the photo was taken.

The new dress came from White House Black Market for anyone that is curious, and I'm not even wearing spanx!

SW: 215
    CW: 152
    GW: ? Eager to get into the 140's right now
    Height: 5'4"
    Misc: I exercise a minimum of 3 days a week (boot camp). I love to cook and eat a fairly balanced vegetarian diet. Some of you may have seen my veggie food thread in the other forum: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1041836-vegetarian-meals-part-2-photo-heavy I started somewhere around a size 20 in jeans and over the weekend I bought a pair of 10s that have a little room to spare. Getting into a single digit size is a surreal concept that is hard for my brain to grasp, but I hope to get there. My cat's name is Stalker Cat and she's always photo bombing me.

weightloss20_sm.jpg
    Damn! girl :love:
  • newjojie
    newjojie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss and you look fabulous! Love love love the dress!
  • BooBoo1264
    BooBoo1264 Posts: 164
    Options
    Looking uber sexy lady! Keep it up!
  • tanikatrusty
    Options
    wow congrats girlie :) you are a true inspiration :)
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your amazing accomplishment & stalker cat strikes again:).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!