I need serious motivational friends

Options
My name is Jonnie, almost 49 yr. old mother of 9. My youngest is 6 yrs old, I am finally getting my body and freedom back, I feel great. I love lifting free weights, getting into running, and hitting my macro and nutrition goals. I am super stoked about summer; gardening for both flowers and veggies.

I am looking for some friends who are on a roll as well, and want to share success & ideas. Trying to build my arms & butt, while trimming down- ultimate goal would be to obtain a six pack. My husband and I have a bet going first one to a six pack gets to decide which country we visit.

Super excited, please friend me, if you are inclined.

Replies

• Palovitt
    Palovitt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I need accountability too but am not sure how to add a friend. You are welcome to add me! Or advise me. When I click on what I think is the friend request button “ignore” pops up. I am 55, female, from CA and and also working on my fitness goals
  • SierraLyfe
    SierraLyfe Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • Willowglen22
    Willowglen22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I would love some accountability friends too. I’m trying to get back into counting calories and macros after getting into bad eating and drinking habits over the past year. I’m 42 with 2 boys and I love exercise and am very active with running and weights. I just eat too much. I don’t know how to add friends either.
  • nancyfraire30
    nancyfraire30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me too. I am looking for motivational contacts as well!
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    Hi @jonniemomof9ak @Palovitt @SierraLyfe @Willowglen22 @nancyfraire30
    Our group, WE ARE THE WARRIORS, might suit you. We have weekly weigh-ins, daily challenges and step count challenges. You only need to account for your own personal challenges but can join in the other set ones to gain for-fun-points each week. Some of us are chatty, some just post their weight or steps, whatever suits you is fine :) We've had some big changes recently and are building the group up again.
    Here are the LINKS:
    May Chat 'n' Challenge Thread
    Step Count Challenge Thread
  • Batmanswife1
    Batmanswife1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I need some motivational and accountability buddies!! Please add me. Been on and off MFP since 2013. Fortunately was at my goal for quite some time. Then life...
    Once I meet my goal, my intention is to stay active on MFP.
  • lesleygmconnor
    lesleygmconnor Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi - I am a newbie here but would love some accountability and friends with similar goals