rvdaniel1 Posts: 9 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Same
  • perryc05
    perryc05 Posts: 209 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Having the same problem. The general step count comes through but recorded exercises sessions are not showing.
  • bradncarbo5262
    bradncarbo5262 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Same. Driving me crazy.
  • volcano62
    volcano62 Posts: 7 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    perryc05 wrote: »
    Having the same problem. The general step count comes through but recorded exercises sessions are not showing.

Exactly, only steps are synching. Workouts are not synching at all since the last update.
  • Kasully88
    Kasully88 Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Same issue here!! It's maddening, especially since it will detect my steps from my apple watch. So I'm getting these "extra" calories based off my steps which I don't know if I've actually earned since I have to manually enter my walking workouts.
  • hzelnut
    hzelnut Posts: 8 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    I know it’s really frustrating. I heard back from tech support and I had to answer a bunch of questions and they raised it up to the next level. Said it might be a few days before I hear back with hopefully a solution. I said a lot of people have this issue too.
  • biohazardinc
    biohazardinc Posts: 95 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Same
  • mamareeves74
    mamareeves74 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Yep my calories for Fitbit steps have been showing 0 for calorie burner.
  • perryc05
    edited June 2022
    Options
    volcano62 wrote: »
    perryc05 wrote: »

Exactly, only steps are synching. Workouts are not synching at all since the last update.

It was working for me on Tuesday May 31 but then yesterday it stopped working. I see others are following up. I'm not sure why it annoys me so much -- it's not the end of the world and will probably be rectified soon.
  • samqua
    samqua Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    I guess we're not suppose to dwell so much on our workout calories even though I do !!! I like MFP the best but using my backup App for now until this problem gets fixed. Urgh! Mine started when they did the Update to the Dashboard sometime over the past weekend.
  • volcano62
    volcano62 Posts: 7 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    I am thinking of switching to a competitor like LoseIt but I’ve been using this one for about four years…however they’re giving me no choice unless they fix this mess.
  • perryc05
    edited June 2022
    Options
    I had recorded exercises come through last night (02/06/22) after 2 days where they had stopped. It was all there this time. Today though it seems to not be working again. It's no biggie. I'm sure they'll fix it soon enough.
  • thobert2160
    thobert2160 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    How hard can it be to fix this?
  • Jfitzsi421
    Jfitzsi421 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Same issue for me as well.
  • Chad_78
    Chad_78 Posts: 5 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Same issue; annoying and messing up caloric intake calculation.
  • bully0305
    bully0305 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Since the new upgrade MyFitnessPal is not receiving exercise data from my Apple Watch. I have been through and reset everything but just cannot get it to work!!
  • perryc05
    edited June 2022
    Options
    It's been happening to a lot of people here (including myself) and several threads can be seen below. I'm not sure it has been resolved yet.
  • denise5470
    denise5470 Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Same for me really annoying cause I like to see how many calories I have left to eat after my workouts throughout the day
  • Chad_78
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Same. What makes it worse is that MFP's workout interface is so terrible. I lift weights, but in order to count workout calories burned via Apple Health I have to select "cardio" on MFP instead of "strength" under workouts, and manually enter the calories form my Apple Health app. I don't know why I am paying $79 a year for this, it's literally making tracking fitness goals harder rather than easier. Going to file a chargeback dispute with my card carrier to get a refund if this is not addressed soon.

Has MFP even acknowledged this error yet and planned a fix? Seems like it is affecting all users.
  • Chad_78
    Options
    MFP is no longer importing Apple Health workouts since the last update. This is incredibly annoying because it will not count the calories burned towards my daily calorie intake goals; I didn't notice it at first and got caught eating way less than I was supposed to and was getting dizzy.

When I try to manually add the activity in MFP, I select "Strength" for the type of workout I am doing, but then it doesn't allow me to add calories burned. I then have to select "Cardio" from MFP (which was not the type of workout I accomplished), and hand jam the calories form Apple Health. It is neither intuitive, efficient, or helpful, particularly for an application that I am paying $79 annually for a premium membership.

This application is literally making it harder to track and achieve fitness goals, not easier. MyFitnessPal - Please address that you are aware of this error affecting multiple users, and provide an ETA for the fix. If this is not addressed I will be canceling my premium membership and obtaining a full refund.
This discussion has been closed.