July 15: 176.6
    July 22:
    July 28:
    July 31:

My goal weight for July is to be at 170 .. 6 more pounds to go
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,859 Member
    Options
    If my blood pressure is reading consistenly low 98/52 on average since yesterday, I wonder if I should take my blood pressure medication. I'll google but if anyone has any ideas or knowledge I would love to hear it. I hate to call the doctor yet again.....(new patient here).
  • tjk2020gmailcom
    tjk2020gmailcom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am brand new two days ago, so I will wait until the August Challenge, but can anyone tell me how to bookmark this so I see it all of the time when I go into the app?
  • 3rdtimelosesit
    3rdtimelosesit Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I am brand new two days ago, so I will wait until the August Challenge, but can anyone tell me how to bookmark this so I see it all of the time when I go into the app?

Welcome to the challenge. To bookmark just zip back up to the top again and you'll see a flag on the right hand side. Click on that. When it's blue it means you're flagged and you can follow new comments under your notifications when they are made.
    Evelyn

"BEING FAT IS HARD. LOSING WEIGHT IS HARD. CHOOSE YOUR HARD."
  • 3rdtimelosesit
    3rdtimelosesit Posts: 291 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    July Start Weight: 319
    July Goal Weight: 310 = 9 lb. Drop
    HW May 12, 2022: 328
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 175

July 1: 319.0
    July 7: 315.2
    July 14: 312.2
    July 21: 310.6 a smaller drop this week but that's ok as long as it's headed down.
    July 28:
    July 31:
    July weight drop: 8.4
    Total weight drop from HW: 17.4

β€œBEING FAT IS HARD. LOSING WEIGHT IS HARD. CHOOSE YOUR HARD.”

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options

If you are using the web page, there's a little "bell" symbol near the top of the page. Since you've posted to this thread, new posts will show up there.

Like @3rdtimelosesit said; there's a little "bookmark" symbol below the title, so you can bookmark it. However, you'll still have to find the August challenge once it's posted. The bookmark will only come HERE, but @enlightenme3 will post a link to the new challenge as the month comes to an end and she posts the new one.

May you enjoy your journey and find success!

• bekijayne1
    bekijayne1 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    July Start Weight: 72,8kg
    July Goal Weight: 71kg
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 68kg

July 1: 72.8kg
    July 8: 73.2kg Been totally off track this week - overeating and uncontrolled snacking. Need to take some time to think about my goals and why I want to achieve them.
    July 15: 72.2kg 😊
    July 22: 72.3kg hmm… been a VERY hot week and, despite being on track , my weight has just not played ball πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
    July 28:
    July 31: