WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JULY2022

Options

Replies

• OregonMother
    OregonMother Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    pipcd34 wrote: »
    Pressure washing the rug done. The rug inside is the after pic. Got on my hands n knees to scrub it, flipped it over pressure washed it, flip it back and sprays some more. Took 2 hours. Done by 9am and was able to get it inside before sunset. Can’t tell the difference on pictures, but I can see it . Came out pretty good.
    b4s6cyszmcyy.jpeg
    7hrrmrdq6rqc.jpeg

Brilliant, Pip! I do see the difference.

Flea
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,117 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies!
    I did my yoga and marching. Yay!

Annie in Delaware
  • minicooper452
    minicooper452 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    <3
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Vicki - I just googled Jehovah Witness funeral and there is all sorts of info about traditions and what to expect... might be worth reading.

Kim in N. California
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 3,035 Member
    Options
    Barbara AHMOD: OPB radio ran a story about Gold Beach this week, and I felt silly that I had never figured out that back in the 1840s there was gold washing up on the beach. It was a fun story of gold rush, boom town, and hidden treasure. If you missed it, I'm sure you can listen to it on OPB 's website.

Re: stickers. Are they goathead thorns? We had them in Kansas, and they are pesky and painful. Your description reminded me of them.

Flea
    Willamette Valley OR

goat head burrs are terrible!!! popped many bike tires when we were kids.

didnt get much sleep. Between dh home to grab a shower before going to work at midnight, PGE calling me while I was asleep, to tell me my electricity was off(thanks for waking me up to tell me that-was only off 8 min or so, from the amount of time the stove clock was off), the cats either jumping on me or sleeping so close and leaving no room for me.

Went and walked Kobe- almost canceled but glad I went. I am fine once I start, just hated getting up early.
    Have my daycare girl
    Walking the wetlands with a friend again tonight.

Making chicken satay for dinner- never tried it or made it- hope it is good. It is just the sauce pack that you add your own veggies and meat. Will make rice to go with it. Beings dh won't be here, I will make brown rice instead because that is what I like better.

Have a wonderful weekend

Debbie
    Napa Valley,CA
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Katla ~ My heart feels for you. I can understand how strange all this feels to you and I really hope your husband will be able to join you soon.

Carol in GA
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,730 Member
    Options
    Stat for the day-

Walk w/family- 2hrs 5min 15sec, 43elev, 2.98ap, 83ahr, 97mhr, 6.24mi= 724c
    Strava app = 711c
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,730 Member
    Options
    Rr
  • skuehn48