WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JULY2022

Options
1575859606163ยป

Replies

• Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Barbie in NW W-sorry to hear about eye-hopefully it can heal quickly.

Rebecca-your food combinations are something else!

Pip-very cute job on bike. You have done some nifty projects since moving into your current place.

Allie-so if you are set with Cardio for another 6 months are they taking you off transplant list?

Got my 3 mile walk in. Rather leisurely pace but it was gorgeous out this evening.

Take care all,

Ginny in Ohio

Heehee, I know, I know. My soups also can get carried away into....oh no I added too much of EVERYTHING!
    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ™ƒ
    Rebecca
    Wa
  • Whidislander
    Options
    Carla, most everyday I am gazing at her for a mental pick me up. How kids view life is so uplifting and encouraging!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘. This is also one of my favorites.
    oqxy5ezcegrl.jpg
    "prunes love"
    Is what I have entitled it.๐Ÿ’–
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • Whidislander
    Options
    Each of her eyes is a slightly different shade and size too.
  • Whidislander
    Options
    Today I'm kind of pigging out with eggs over easy, a bagel, bacon , a banana and some hollandaise sauce to dip things in. I will fix this mid day.
    Time to balance checkbook, pay some bills. For dessert I might have some fruit mochi with bean paste , or mango mochi ice cream balls.๐Ÿ˜
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐ŸŒต๐Ÿ›ธ๐Ÿœ
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,311 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Levi is precious! And, what a mischievous little smile! :)

Did y'all put up all that dry wall? Looks good.

Carol in GA
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    Levi is precious! And, what a mischievous little smile! :)

Did y'all put up all that dry wall? Looks good.

Carol in GA

Thanks, Carol - My husband put that all up without me (helps to have a drywall lift for the ceilings!) Thanks for the compliment. :smiley:
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,700 Member
    Options
    Ugh afternoon ladies
    Im as Heather would say knackered..
    Didn't get to the hotel until after 11 pm last night and was up at 8:30 this morning..
    Stopped down in Nashua at Costco and bought ,diapers,wipes bottles water, a bottle of chardonay and some cookies.. the last 2 items for Tom and Elena for watching Alfie overnight for me..
    The party was fun.. but all that driving up one day and back the next day exhausting. But the weather was spectacular..
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,112 Member
    Options
    Pip you did a great job on the bike planter. I love the colors.

We've been busy trying to get our house sold and another property cleaned up. Hopefully it will sell before we have to pull it off the market and turn it back into a rental.

๐Ÿ’ž Mary from Arizona/Minnesota
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,916 Member
    Options
    :) I got an earlier than usual start today and prepared and posted the new thread for August.

Here is the link:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10870552/women-ages-50-for-august-2022/p1?new=1
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    PIP ~ You are a true bargain hunter and sales lady! :)
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Michelle-I have had the sea salt ones from Aldi-I agree they are good but a bit too salty.

Evelyn-good to hear from you! I was wondering last evening how you were doing. Congrats on the retirement countdown! I still haven't sent my firm date.

Lisa-the walls look nice and the right tools make all the difference. BUT Levi is just too handsome! I think he and Athena would be a matched set!

Bethe-don't blame you for giving solar a try-hope it proves reliable for you.

Glad you are safely home Allie

Mary-If the market in Minnesota is anything like the rest of the country I would think your house would sell fairly quickly.

Pip-I like the rug choice. Don't blame you for wanting them to coordinate. My husband wanted to keep some things that were mismatched because "we paid a lot for them." He wouldn't consider selling.

Broke down and went to urgent care today. I have been fighting sinus issues for a couple of weeks. Wasn't taking anything for them (hoping to clear up on own). Started moving into ears so I am on antibiotic and flonase.

Got walk in today and several other odds and ends chores. Need to put away chicken breasts I baked for this week and clean up.

Take care all,

Ginny in Ohio
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,544 Member
    Options
    Well tomorrow is a new month. Kirby has been having some problems with one of his feet but we still walk yogi his 6 miles daily. Heโ€™s taking care of it, donโ€™t worry. I suggested he can ride his bike outside meanwhile I can walk yogi at a faster pace. He can ride 3 days while I walk and I will ride 3 and he can walk yogi. This way it will give his foot a break at the same time. We havenโ€™t ridden outside since weโ€™ve been here because we are walking yogi. He took our bikes to get tuned up and we got our helmets out and recharged our batteries and we are ready to go. We both miss the road and it will b nice to change things up a bit.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,098 Member
    Options
    Pip: Great idea on the PT. Hoping it comes through quickly.
    Heather: I hear you on hubbyโ€™s clothes. Mine has trouser and shirts galore. He has started winnowing them a little. Small steps.

Iโ€™m in packing mode today. The ferry is late tonight getting in to Liverpool at 6.30am. We should be in Oxford late afternoon.

โ˜˜๏ธ Terri

Iโ€™m back and will get caught up tomorrow.

• kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    <3
    Caught up! More later. Work calling....yuck!

Coolness!
    Hugs!
    Cheering on!

Kylia in Ohio where it is also hot and humid