Fell off the wagon during pandemic

Options
Hi everyone, I was on the right track back in 2019. I had lost 55lbs and going strong using this app. Unfortunately, with the pandemic, I gained all of it back and +10lbs more 😩. Now that things are getting back to normal, I need to lose all that weight again.

Looking for friends that have gone through a similar situation and wants to really start over.

I always share my diary and would love friends who also share their diaries for recipe inspiration.

I like people who are not afraid to tell me that what I ate that day, was not so healthy and vise versa.

Replies

• Roxy_317
    Roxy_317 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Hawwah, I am the same - nearly at goal in 2019 and looking and feeling great, then gained it all back plus more in the pandemic. Now struggling to get it off 😞 feel free to add me
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Hi, there! My loss/regain was a bit earlier than the pandemic. I lost 32 lbs on MFP in 2013, got down to 120, and have gained over 60 since 😩. I just started back today, and would love some encouragement.
  • _mglo_
    _mglo_ Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Please add me... I've gained 40+ lbs during the last year and a half I would say. I've been trying all year to lose it but have not been able to find the motivation. I just end up feeling sorry for myself.
  • Renee428
    Renee428 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I was doing so good for so long, I had lost over 100 lbs, then got comfortable in my relationship and put it all back on. the past 1.5 years has been about 50 lbs of it. I keep trying but stop when I get stressed out or just bored. I need the motivation again.
  • rebeccaswag86
    rebeccaswag86 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Today I began tracking my macros and I’m cutting out processed foods and cutting way back on sugars & breads. At the beginning of 2020 I was 9 months postpartum and did a 6 weeks challenge that helped me lose the weight I had gained from pregnancy, and I was in such good shape until I had Covid about 6 months ago and started gaining a bunch of weight. I would love to have likeminded friends on here who are focusing on getting healthy and fit. It’s always tough at the beginning of this lifestyle change, but it’s so worth it. We owe it to ourselves to take care of our bodies. 💕
  • shelbiescott
    shelbiescott Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there im the same. 5 years ago i lost 5 stone in 1 year on sw. Moved in with my partner, then national lockdown and bang, all plus extra gained again.
    So im trying calorie counting to see if i can get my groove back on again. I kept restarting sw but couldnt quite stick with it
  • 2tryharder
    2tryharder Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I can't blame the pandemic (only myself) but in 2018 I was exactly where I wanted to be and now I'm the heaviest I've been and feel weak and unmotivated, not sure how to get back where I was a few short years ago. Unfortunately since MFP changed the format I can't figure out how to add friends and I'm not sure if my diary is public but I will keep following the thread!
  • annobrien590
    annobrien590 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Anyone that wants can add me I'm starting again for 600th time my diary will be open