JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - Round 193

Replies

• musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,276 Member
    @musicsax and others in the UK and Europe who are experiencing record high temperatures - My prayers are with you all! Those temps combined with high humidity are awful.

Thank you, at least I'm retired so can get out very early to walk before it's too hot to walk, l feel sorry for DH working climbing trees (arborist) -carrying heavy timber in his heavy protective clothes and helmet. At least his employer allowed them to go home at 1.30 whilst we are having this heatwave. I know lots of places experience these temperatures for much longer than is, but we are just not used to it!! Having to keep an eye on elderly neighbours to keep hydrated etc.
  • wakegrrl
    wakegrrl Posts: 215 Member
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    @wakegrrl I just love you Kathy! What a major accomplishment! Anybody who has ever tried to loose weight can recognize how monumental this is. You have the heart of a warrior my friend and I am oh so proud! Congratulations on persevering through all the highs and lows on the scale and in the head. Your work is paying off. You continually drive me to do better for myself and my family. Can I get another song from you too?

Thanks Jenn! You are such a great cheerleader and I appreciate it soooooo much.

In honor of my home state, have fun dancing to Wagon Wheel (either the Darius Rucker or Old Crow Medicine Show versions)!