Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 196

Options

Replies

• musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,309 Member
    Options
    @_JeffreyD_ - congrats to you & DW, 43 years is an achievement in this day & age, hope you have a lovely day x.
  • musicsax
    Options
    @jaccimc63 - oh my goodness, what a worry, you & family must be beside yourselves !! So hope he turns up safe & well, sending comforting hugs & positive vibes for a good outcome xx
  • musicsax
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 - hope your flight goes ahead, a hot air balloon flight is an amazing experience !!
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    @abigailgorton1 Lol I love it! I’ve lived alone for many years. In the past on Sunday nights I’ve said to boyfriends, I love ya but you gotta get out. I need my alone time!
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Female, 5ft. 6 in.
    Age 58
    Akron, Ohio

OSW: 186 (March 2018)
    Maintenance: 140-145 (December 2018)
    My 157th Round!

There has been a lot of drama in my family the past week. My brother in law, who suffers from Parkinson's disease psychosis, left his home on foot a week ago. We have been searching for him ever since. I'm just trying to keep it together and not eat my feelings this round. My husband and I also have a short vacation to Niagara Falls booked for the 22nd - 25th. With all that's going on with his family, we are not sure we will be going.

Oh my heart @jaccimc63, I cannot imagine! I try but that stress must be so heavy. I pray your brother-in-law is okay and found soon. Sounds like you need a vacation but taking one under these circumstances would likely be counterintuitive. Sending love and light out into the universe.

• JbeanR0212
    Options
    Happy Anniversary @_JeffreyD_!

@deepwoodslady so challenging but I have no doubt you will persevere. Keep hanging in there πŸ€—
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    Yay @ashleycarole86 this is an experience that has sat on my bucket list for several years. Enjoy!
  • eaper64
    eaper64 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    FastFriend
    FastFriend Posts: 17 Member
    August 18
    I would like to join!
    5’11
    HW 396
    CW 255.6
    Swim laps and ride recumbent bike for exercise

@FastFriend hello. nice to see you join the group.