WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR SEPTEMBER 2022
A new season is always a good time to make a fresh commitment to important goals and resolutions. I am delighted to continue my journey to a life of health and fitness both physical emotional.
The name of the thread is Women Ages 50+ but all women are welcome. This is a great place to visit regularly for support and encouragement.
Be sure to bookmark the thread so you can find it again. Also sign your post with a name or nickname and a location so we can get to know each other better.
I look forward to this new month and this new season.
Barbie from NW WA
The secret to living well and long is: Eat half, walk double, laugh triple and love without measure..." Tibetan proverb
"The wisdom of life consists in the elimination of non-essentials."---Lin Yutang
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 385.7K Introduce Yourself
- 42.4K Getting Started
- 258.1K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.6K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.6K Fitness and Exercise
- 292 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.3K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.8K Success Stories
- 151.9K Motivation and Support
- 7.3K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 1.6K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 453 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.3K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions