Looking for support? Healthy Habits? COME JOIN the FALL 2022 FALL 5% Challenge! (Lost 119 LBS so far

Dianedoessmiles1
Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 13,429 Member
When I first started to lose weight I was so STUCK after going from 288 to 256!! I didn't know why, but I started to search online for ANYTHING TO HELP!!! I found I could track my food on a site since closed (Sparkpeople we've transferred to MFP!! HAPPILY SO!) but even more so, I found the 5% Challenge!! On this challenge we divide up into 8 teams. Some of the teams are competitive (If you love a fun competition pick one of them!) and non competitive (Not everyone likes to be), but ALL 8 of them are very supportive. YOU DO NOT have to lose 5% of your weight in 8 weeks, many do not, but we learn healthy habits (Called LTGL-Living The Good Life) as we work through the 8 weeks. We also count our exercise. You know I'll say it as I am!! SOME DAYS I DO NOT WANT TO EXERCISE (Hears some GASP!! LOL SORRY) but I do it anyways because it helps my team in points. It also helps me to LOSE!!

From that 288, I am now at 169!! YO!! GONE 119 LBS thanks to the help I've had with the 5%!!

Here's the description along with what I've personally have written: Join this supportive team and let's have fun as we lose 5% of our weight, make new friends and improve our health! Race to Fascinating Places for 8 Weeks. JOIN us to write your own success story! Open enrolment, join any time.

If you are close to or in maintenance that's GREAT!! We also would LOVE to have you too!!

Once you click JOIN PLEASE READ: 💡💡Start Here Team Choice - You Must Choose a Team💡💡

START YOUR TRUE SUCCESS and make a LOT of friends by clicking on this link to join us on the 2022 FALL 5% CHALLENGE!
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/143596-2022-fall-5-challenge-team-plz-join-us