• HoneyGrainFields
    HoneyGrainFields Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    - Oops. Got my initials backwards. :D

- HGF
  • carmenweathers2015
    carmenweathers2015 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I wanted to join this group when I first saw this October 2022 challenge how do I sign up? I already have my weights recorded in the MFP app as well as my current weight and ultimate goal please advise me if it is too late to join this challenge I will still want to have the info for your next challenge group thank you carmenweathers 2015
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,175 Member
    Options
    I wanted to join this group when I first saw this October 2022 challenge how do I sign up? I already have my weights recorded in the MFP app as well as my current weight and ultimate goal please advise me if it is too late to join this challenge I will still want to have the info for your next challenge group thank you carmenweathers 2015

Pull your data from the MFP records and post 'em here. That's all you have to do!
  • 3rdtimelosesit
    3rdtimelosesit Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Hi Y'all!
    I just joined MYFitnessPal about 10 minutes ago.

I absolutely LOVE challenges even though I don't always succeed in doing them every single day. That's why when I saw this group I knew it was where I wanted to "land."

I won't begin in earnest until October 15th because I need to get meal and fitness plans laid out, set my goals, and create a list of weekly or monthly challenges I can rotate through during my weight loss journey. I'm in my 60s have some health challenges, but who doesn't at this age? ;) Even so, I commit to doing my best.

I look forward to making friends here.

To each one of you I wish the very best life can bring.

-HFG

P. S. Is there a way to "subscribe" to this group so it is easy to find?

At the top of the group on the right hand side there is a little flag. Click that and you will have it bookmarked and when there are posts it will show up in your notifications.