December 2022 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,101 Member
    Options
    @Laurz9191 Spontaneous half marathon. I can't even imagine doing that. At first, I thought you were locked out of your house altogether. Glad that you were able to find the kitchen key and get some food and water in you and Christmas dinner cooked.
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    @klosrobert Such a beautiful, cold, place to run. I've forget what your goal was, but you still have time. If you don't make it, that's okay too. It's setting one and doing what you can that counts.
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    @Teresa502 - oh no! Hope you feel better soon
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    @tarun_yadavA You and me both on the eating like crap. Hope we can both get back on track soon. It's amazing that you can keep up that pace when you aren't feeling it.

@Teresa502 So sorry to hear about your back. I hope it continues to get better and you're back to running soon.
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    @tarun_yadavA You and me both on the eating like crap. Hope we can both get back on track soon. It's amazing that you can keep up that pace when you aren't feeling it.

@quilteryoyo thank you!
    These last two weeks of December have been such a 'write-off'. Just making sure I get a long run in everyday amidst all the carnage

• kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 5,021 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I'm sorry your back is bothering you @Teresa502 .

I am off today so I am planning to run in a little while after it warms up some. It is 39°F right now with no wind chill, but in a couple of hours it should be 10-15 degrees warmer.
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    @AlphaHowls That soup sounds good. Love the purple people eater. Understand eating all of the cookies too. I hope your mood improves with the lengthening days. Don't know how you do that many crazy laps. BTW, how many laps do you have to make?

Sounds like you had a lovely run @kgirlhart .

Lots of miles there @Scott6255 . Those shoes sound awesome. Do you know what makes them so much faster?

• AlphaHowls
    AlphaHowls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    @AlphaHowls That soup sounds good. Love the purple people eater. Understand eating all of the cookies too. I hope your mood improves with the lengthening days. Don't know how you do that many crazy laps. BTW, how many laps do you have to make?
    Pastor Vincent once made a guess and it was a number that sounds painful. It is a lot, considering the longest part is probably 15 steps. I do not have the dimensions.

• quilteryoyo
    Options
    @AlphaHowls I can't imagine doing that. Do you change directions during the run? I would think if you didn't it would really mess with your knees and hips...always turning in the same direction. You are amazing to do that.

@tarun_yadavA At least it looks like you had a nice place to run and you had fruit last night. Is that last picture cake or ice-cream? Whichever it is, it looks, and sounds, really good.