December 2022 Monthly Running Challenge

Options
1171819202123»

Replies

• martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,124 Member
    Options
    @Laurz9191 Great job on your 10k! That lake is beautiful.

@Scott6255 Congrats to you for the year streak and running so many miles this year!

@polskagirl01 I know it’s disappointing to feel like you’re not doing as much as you were. But, your persistence and consistency is what’s so important right now. So many people in your position would certainly have found themselves doing nothing. Working with what your body is capable of right now and getting healthy is all you can do. I’m proud of you for sticking with it!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,094 Member
    Options
    @Laurz9191 Sounds like you made a great decision on your running outfit for the day. It's still odd that the guy has on that big coat if it was that warm....at least unzip it. :lol:

@Fit2btied2016 Congrats on making your month's goal. Hope you enjoyed the Tiramisu. And, yes, running and racing can be addictive.

Excellent mileage @kgirlhart ! I'm lucky that fireworks do not bother my Tippy. If it's loud, she may perk her ears up, but then lays right back down.

@eleanorhawkins I hope you and your friend enjoy the race. You know you are a runner when you say, "It's JUST 13K." :lol:

@martaindale Congrats on that mileage for the year. Awesome! Glad you were able to have race-day conditions for your run. People will probably need those 19 water stations, especially the one's toward the end. Sounds like you have a great plan. Can't wait to hear all about them. I know you are getting excitified! You're going to do great!