WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JANUARY 2023

Options
1868788899092»

Replies

• kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    I did manage to get my 10 minutes of quiet in! Yay me!! I also got more than 7,000 steps in by 3:30, yoga, and weights too! On a roll I hope to keep up in February!

RVRita in NM
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Katla49 wrote: »
    Tried tilapia for lunch for the first time. It is unlikely I’ll try it again. My digestive system is not happy. :noway:

could it be the way the fish was cooked and not the fish itself? Do you have a problem eating other fish?
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,565 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/family- 2hrs 8min 28sec, 43elev, 2.62ap, 86ahr, 99mhr, 6.01mi= 595c
    Strava app= 736c
    Zwift home spin bike- strava stats- 28.35min, 213elev, 138aw, 21.2amph, 113ahr, 135mhr, 10.12mi= 208c
    Zwift stats- 28.38min, 214elev, 138aw, 52arpm, 21.16amph, 10.1mi= 227c

Total cal 803

*Lucy walked the whole 6miles, no bleeding, didn’t take the stroller
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,633 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,052 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Sue!

Annie in Delaware
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,932 Member
    Options
    :) It's time to think about a fresh start in a new month. I've posted the new thread for February and hope to have all of you join me there. It feels good to turn the page on the calendar.

Here is the link to the new thread:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10883138/women-ages-50-for-february-2023/p1?new=1
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Sue- Sounds like you will have an amazing time.
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,716 Member
    Options
    Happiest of Birthday's Sue !!
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Barbara, Kudos for the BMI success. I know you are pleased! One of my goals this year is to get into a normal BMI range. Despite 40lbs last year, I am still not there. The newness of our new digs is starting to wear off, including the draw of the delicious daily food menu in the Bistro here. There will always be delicious food here. If I am a bit more choosy, I will end this weight stall. I am exercising a lot because of the free classes, the 4 dog walks/day, etc., and am feeling more fit.

Hugs to everyone.

Karen in Virginia

Karen - I think you're at a good place. You've done a great job losing 40 lbs and are smart to be reassessing your environment and figure out where to go from here. Sometimes not gaining is a better goal than losing, in my opinion. At least that's where I'm at. :D

Are you still liking/wearing your Crocs? Mine arrived yesterday. I like that fact that they aren't super cushy and are plenty wide. Not sure what I think about the nubbins :p other than maybe I need to wear heavier socks.

Lisa - Corey and that icy bridge gave me the willies yesterday. Glad they cancelled your procedure for now and you can have some normal eating days.

Lanette B)
    SW WA State

Yes I wear Crocs most of the time. I love them. I especially love a new pair, a gift from my spouse. They feel so cushy when they are brand new.

• Rosemarie2972
    Rosemarie2972 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Sue: Happy Birthday

Jenni4w: I would work out at home and start with 30 minutes of exercise!

Viv: Glad you enjoy volunteering at the theater.

Heather: Glad you are more at peace now. I need to look up palimpest!

Craven Sunshine 71: Welcome

Barbara: Congrats on weight loss down to the 130's

Sandy: Welcome. I eat no sugar chobani. yogurt

Barbie: Is what your doing called second sleep. I think some of the early settlers in the Americas did this.

Tracey: Difficult time. Glad you spent time with your best friend and brother.

Kylia: Have a good time in Cincinnati

Terri: A virtual hug back to you!

Rori: The Row house sounds interesting!

Tired from the day...too tired to exercise...but my son came and got his dog, so I am hoping to sleep well tonight.
    We are watching 1883 on tv and enjoying this. I am also watching SeaSide Hotel. There will be care giver at 8am tomorrow and I will go out and get my hair colored. Enjoying reading all your posts!

Best,
    Rosemarie from Georgia
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options
    <3
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,167 Member
    Options

Intentions for today:
    ♦️weekly shop✔️
    ♦️buy plants✔️
    ♦️solid habits ✔️

Taking care of yourself
    does not mean ‘Me first’
    It means
    ME TOO!!!

Virtual (((hugs))) and 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for all those those who need them, especially those in unsatisfying relationships. It can be so wearing.

🙋‍♀️ Miele failte to the newbies.

I love this supportive group of wonderful friends. Thank you for being in my life.

☘️ Terri