JUST FOR TODAY... One day at a time .. Daily Commitment for 2023!

Options

Replies

• pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,398 Member
    Options
    Not feeling the best today. We went out to dinner last night. After not eating all day, I had a large dinner and it just didn't settle well. I went to bed early and slept well, but I still feel icky. Part of me wanted to call in sick or take a vacation day, but there were things I needed to get done this morning at work. Now that most of that is done, I'm struggling to want to be here. It is also my 25th wedding anniversary today. I need to go for a bike ride today and I need to go out to dinner or at least have dinner in with the hubby. He said he might ride with me, but he really doesn't want to. After he hurt his shoulder in the bike wreck, he's been very shy about riding. There is a club ride tonight if it doesn't rain, but as I found out last week, I'm in no shape for that. Doesn't mean I won't go, just means I'll struggle to keep up. If I go home early, I can ride solo earlier in the day and spend time with hubby this evening. That probably is the easiest way to get everything lined out, but I hate asking to take vacation last minute.

Ok, I asked for the 1/2 day off, and I see no reason it would be denied.

JFT Tuesday
    - Meetings 7-8 :smiley:
    - Work by 8:30 :smiley:
    - More meetings
    - Leave by 1:00PM
    - Ride
    - Shower
    - Get dressed up
    - Dinner out
    - Early to bed
  • more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    JFT for 9/11/2023 (yesterday)✔️
    1) No dessert today. Can have sugarfree or no sugar added.✔️
    2) None of DH's stash today (including candy, peeps, ice cream, Trader Jo cookies). Also leaving rest of mango strips for him (they're awfully sweet)✔️
    3) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 9/7)✔️
    4) Don't weigh again until Monday, 9/11✔️
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 9/9). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️Didn't eat today
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last 7/17)✔️
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. Some of fruit stand mixed nuts ok.✔️
    8) No beef jerky today.✔️
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 7/30)✔️
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 8/23)✔️Didn't eat today
    11) Only 1 ice drink today.✔️
    12) A few tic-tacs as needed everyday. (No max for now, unless it's a problem)✔️
    JFT for 9/12/2023 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today. Can have sugarfree or no sugar added.
    2) None of DH's stash today (including candy, peeps, ice cream, Trader Jo cookies). Also leaving rest of mango strips for him (they're awfully sweet)
    3) No peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 9/11)
    4) Don't weigh again until Thursday, 9/14
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 9/9). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last 7/17)
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. Some of fruit stand mixed nuts ok.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 7/30)
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 8/23)
    11) Only 1 ice drink today.
    12) A few tic-tacs as needed everyday. (No max for now, unless it's a problem)

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 12 pm.
    ================== 4DW started =============
    **Starting again!
    4DWs (4 Day Wins) are here, in a shared file:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zarlETHtkiVUD1O6BKpHA7GCNFJS8IdF/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true
    Sample

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - After my peach, I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same food at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    JFT Wednesday - no treats after dinner! KAMALA KHAN OUTFIT WOOHOO!
    1. Elliptical.
    2. Talk to dept head about digital passes, writeups, and dealing with non-compliance without ignoring or escalating the issue.
    3. In class: Field trip day! Make up work / independent reading for students who do not attend.
    4. Planning - Hang posters? Clear space for bike. Enter late grades! VERY IMPORTANT! Calls if possible. ALSO ASK COACH ABOUT WEIGHT ROOM!
    5. Choose texts for benchmark; begin building exam. Draft benchmark 2. Send terms to fellow English II teacher!
    6. Check in with union members. How did we develop "an army of subs" before??? Call R about training.
    7. Create sheets with members names & contact info - including room locations!
    8. Evening: Therapy. Dinner: Pizza. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Update IG. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Update JFT.
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Get elastic for shoes & take to shoe repair. Discuss Clois & Stuffy. Check in w parents regularly. Get stamps! Need to return the Dolly wig. Need to script and shoot videos. Need to write blog posts. NEED TO GRADE JOURNALS!! Honestly I would also like to re-craft my school necklace and make a few bracelets with round beads. And I need to head in a little early once my bulletin board is mounted and we get the car back so that I can shoot my new-room video. Need to review student reading logs!! Where are my calendars? Need to finish putting up posters now that bulletin board is mounted so that I can do the video. Also need to make room for the bike behind my desk.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    End of 2022: 201.2
    Today: 199.8

Long-term goals/progress

1. Professional / read current research. 2. Professional / present at conferences. 3. Professional / publish scholarly articles. 4. Professional / observe student needs and develop supports. 5. Professional / complete a doctorate. 6. Personal / retire comfortably. 7. Personal / renovate house. 8. Community / local progress. 9. Community / time with friends & family. 10. Family concerns. 11. Medical/fitness.

1. Research: Five paragraph essay. How student attitudes affect standardized test results; student surveys.

2. Presenting: Promote YT channel. Invite guests. Record mini-lessons.

3. Publishing: Read one journal article weekly; respond in a blog post. Clois for CWG. S&F for YT channel. Goodreads purchase list for McKay’s. Weekly blog series: Weekly Wishes (Monday) and Weekly Wins (Friday).

4. Observed student needs: Changing words between parts of speech (vocabulary/grammar). Synthesizing info from multiple sources, drawing conclusions (RI/W). EFFECTIVE transitions (W). Every day v everyday; any one v anyone (grammar). Sub/obj pronouns & structure (grammar). Poss v pl nouns (grammar). Short nonfic from Lat Amer/Africa/Asia (World Lit).

5. Doctorate: Research programs, requirements, resources, cost, timeline.

6. Retirement: Update name on JSSB acct. Check investments. Theater CV. Entertainment experience. Duolingo/Lang8.

7. House: Floor joists. Siding. Gutters. Floors.

8. Local progress: Library. Theater. PC2V. City/county govt. Community kitchen. She Should Run vision statement. Ed assoc. Ugly Christmas sweater. Prison abolition; reduce / re-allocate responsibilities dumped on cops. Push for diversity. Turn left!

9. Friends & extended family: Organize photos. Write postcards. Call weekly! Look for activities to do with friends. Purchase doll with long hair; practice French braid. Dance: tap, salsa, samba. Rhythm nation.

10. Immediate family: Clean room; work toward sleeping in room. Clean up behind desk. Make appointments for hearing, sleep study, vet. Keep track of plans for Rock City (Friday?) and Disney. Drive white car together; practice solo driving. Work on staying home solo when dark.

11. Medical: YMCA classes. Lift @ lunch. Maintain @ 155 w defined muscle tone. At 194, purple All-Stars. 189, 1pr black 1pr white leggings. 179, 2 Svaha Rachel dresses. 169 suit - Indochino? 159 swing dance lessons. Talk to PCP about feet (cannot do calf raises, pushups, planks, mountain climbers, etc.) Also back and shoulder pain. Why can’t I sleep better? Therapy Wed Jun 21 3P. Dentist April 19 11a. Biometric Th Aug 24 9AM. Annual exam Oct 11 9A check calendar; ask about migraines? Massage Aug 19 6P. Need to RS colonoscopy and check on ADHD testing.

13. Therapy thoughts: Prioritizing is hard. There is so much that feels important. I need to talk to my parents about end-of-life plans (particularly funeral arrangements) and I'm not sure how to go about it. I do somewhat trust that they are capable of deciding when they need assisted living but should probably offer help in finding out what sort of place would be best BEFORE it actually becomes necessary. How are you supposed to feel about students who come once every ten days, presumably so their families don’t lose state benefits?

14. Just for fun: Start sketching dragon on a pile of books, offering one to the armored knight, & banner that reads "Treasure should not be hoarded / It should be shared." Use AI for ideas.

WFTY: Priorities. Today's post apparently didn't actually post! Bummer, but honestly, I didn't even get it written until almost lunchtime!
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence. 2022 WFTY: Focus.
  • more_freggies76
    edited September 2023
    Options
    JFT for 9/12/2023 (today)✔️
    2) None of DH's stash today (including candy, peeps, ice cream, Trader Jo cookies). Also leaving rest of mango strips for him (they're awfully sweet)✔️
    3) No peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 9/11)✔️
    4) Don't weigh again until Thursday, 9/14✔️
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 9/9). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last 7/17)✔️
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. Some of fruit stand mixed nuts ok.✔️
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 7/30)✔️
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 8/23)✔️Didn't eat today
    12) A few tic-tacs as needed everyday. (No max for now, unless it's a problem)✔️

JFT for 9/12/2023 (tomorrow)✔️
    2) None of DH's stash today (including candy, peeps, ice cream, Trader Jo cookies). Also leaving rest of mango strips for him (they're awfully sweet)
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 9/12). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. Some of fruit stand mixed nuts ok.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 7/30)
    13) No Harvest Crisps today. (last 9/12)

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.
    **Starting again!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zarlETHtkiVUD1O6BKpHA7GCNFJS8IdF/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true
    Sample

• beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Recap Tuesday, September 12
    Log - :)
    Healthy food choices - No
    Under calorie limit - No
    Hydrate - :)
    Exercise - No

JFT Wednesday, September 13
    Log
    Healthy food choices
    Under calorie limit
    Hydrate
    Exercise ?
  • pridesabtch
    Options

JFT Tuesday
    - Meetings 7-8 :smiley:
    - Work by 8:30 :smiley:
    - More meetings :smiley:
    - Leave by 1:00PM :smiley:
    - Ride :(
    - Shower :(
    - Get dressed up :smiley:
    - Dinner out :smiley:
    - Early to bed :smiley:

Got everything in but the ride. I took a half day so I could ride, but then it rained so I took a nap. Because I left work early, hubby had to meet the flower delivery guy on his route and get the flowers he was having sent to work. LOL, I hate getting flowers at work, and he likes to embarrass me. I guess I showed him. JK it was really sweet and they were beautiful. He also got me a collection of 2 person games (Scrabble, cribbage & History Trivia) so we could have something to do on nights when we just wanted to stay in. We went out to a local Cajun restaurant. Hadn't been there before, but it was really good. Then we went to a pool hall for a couple of hours and shot. That is definitely more my thing than his, but he was a good sport.

I'm still not feeling great today, so I think I'll skip trivia unless I perk up later.

JFT Wednesday
    - Work by 8:00 :smiley:
    - Meetings :smiley:
    - Rest
    - Bed early
  • more_freggies76
    edited September 2023
    Options
    JFT for 9/13/2023 (today)✔️
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 9/12). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    13) No Harvest Crisps today. (last 9/12) Can have around 1 oz every other day or so.
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 12 pm.
    **Starting again!

Sample

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - After I finish my yogurt, I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 9/13/2023 (today)✔️
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 9/12). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 8/23)✔️Didn't eat today.
    13) No Harvest Crisps today. (last 9/12) Can have around 1 oz every other day or so.✔️

JFT for 9/14/2023 (tomorrow)✔️
    1) Dessert ok today.
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 9/12). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    13) Harvest Crisps today. (last 9/12) Can have around 1 oz every other day or so.

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.
    **Starting again!

Sample

[/quote]

• emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    JFT 8/14
    - nutritionist appointment
    - Therapist appointment
    - Grocery store
    - Write
    - Apply for new jobs

Nothing has gone to plan this week, in terms of healthy eating or really anything else. Trying to turn that around today, but I just feel completely overwhelmed and like I have no control over anything.
  • clicketykeys
    Options
    JFT Thursday - no treats after dinner!
    1. Park run. Duolingo.
    2. Begin making plans for GCTE.
    3. In class: Finish Act I of Othello. Finish Act I questions. Watch Act II? Study for grammar test. Journal after test tomorrow.
    4. Planning - Hang posters? Clear space for bike. ENTER NEW POETRY GRADES! VERY IMPORTANT! Calls if possible. Create Act II study guide. Input Lexile scores.
    5. Choose texts for benchmark; begin building exam. Draft benchmark 2. Send terms to fellow English II teacher!
    6. Check in with union members. How did we develop "an army of subs" before??? Call R about training.
    8. Evening: Meeting. Edchat podcast. Find T-shirt for C. Dinner: Soup. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Update IG. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Update JFT.
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Get elastic for shoes & take to shoe repair. Discuss Clois & Stuffy. Check in w parents regularly. Get stamps! Need to return the Dolly wig. Need to script and shoot videos. Need to write blog posts. NEED TO GRADE JOURNALS!! Honestly I would also like to re-craft my school necklace and make a few bracelets with round beads. And I need to head in a little early once my bulletin board is mounted and we get the car back so that I can shoot my new-room video. Need to review student reading logs!! Where are my calendars? Need to finish putting up posters now that bulletin board is mounted so that I can do the video. Also need to make room for the bike behind my desk. Look into GCTE for next year.

Scale goals
    Today: 200.0

Long-term goals/progress

1. Professional / read current research. 2. Professional / present at conferences. 3. Professional / publish scholarly articles. 4. Professional / observe student needs and develop supports. 5. Professional / complete a doctorate. 6. Personal / retire comfortably. 7. Personal / renovate house. 8. Community / local progress. 9. Community / time with friends & family. 10. Family concerns. 11. Medical/fitness.

1. Research: Five paragraph essay. How student attitudes affect standardized test results; student surveys.

3. Publishing: Read one journal article weekly; respond in a blog post. Clois for CWG. S&F for YT channel. Goodreads purchase list for McKay’s. Weekly blog series: Weekly Wishes (Monday) and Weekly Wins (Friday).

4. Observed student needs: Changing words between parts of speech (vocabulary/grammar). Synthesizing info from multiple sources, drawing conclusions (RI/W). EFFECTIVE transitions (W). Every day v everyday; any one v anyone (grammar). Sub/obj pronouns & structure (grammar). Poss v pl nouns (grammar). Short nonfic from Lat Amer/Africa/Asia (World Lit).

6. Retirement: Update name on JSSB acct. Check investments. Theater CV. Entertainment experience. Duolingo/Lang8.

8. Local progress: Library. Theater. PC2V. City/county govt. Community kitchen. She Should Run vision statement. Ed assoc. Ugly Christmas sweater. Prison abolition; reduce / re-allocate responsibilities dumped on cops. Push for diversity. Turn left!

9. Friends & extended family: Organize photos. Write postcards. Call weekly! Look for activities to do with friends. Purchase doll with long hair; practice French braid. Dance: tap, salsa, samba. Rhythm nation.

10. Immediate family: Clean room; work toward sleeping in room. Clean up behind desk. Make appointments for hearing, sleep study, vet. Keep track of plans for Rock City (Friday?) and Disney. Drive white car together; practice solo driving. Work on staying home solo when dark.

11. Medical: YMCA classes. Lift @ lunch. Maintain @ 155 w defined muscle tone. At 194, purple All-Stars. 189, 1pr black 1pr white leggings. 179, 2 Svaha Rachel dresses. 169 suit - Indochino? 159 swing dance lessons. Talk to PCP about feet (cannot do calf raises, pushups, planks, mountain climbers, etc.) Also back and shoulder pain. Why can’t I sleep better? Therapy Wed Jun 21 3P. Dentist April 19 11a. Biometric Th Aug 24 9AM. Annual exam Oct 11 9A check calendar; ask about migraines? Massage Aug 19 6P. Need to RS colonoscopy and check on ADHD testing.

13. Therapy thoughts: Prioritizing is hard. There is so much that feels important. I need to talk to my parents about end-of-life plans (particularly funeral arrangements) and I'm not sure how to go about it. I do somewhat trust that they are capable of deciding when they need assisted living but should probably offer help in finding out what sort of place would be best BEFORE it actually becomes necessary. How are you supposed to feel about students who come once every ten days, presumably so their families don’t lose state benefits?

14. Just for fun: Start sketching dragon on a pile of books, offering one to the armored knight, & banner that reads "Treasure should not be hoarded / It should be shared." Use AI for ideas.

WFTY: Priorities. I am SO tired. This week is incredibly full.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 9/14/2023 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today.
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 9/12). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    13) Harvest Crisps ok today. (last 9/12) Can have around 1 oz every other day or so.
    14) Can eat lunch early due to lunch meeting.
    **Starting again!

Sample

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • clicketykeys
    Options
    JFT Friday - no treats after dinner!
    1. Park run. Duolingo. Bike to school?
    2. Set up grammar test. Paraphrase Act 2, Scene 1 for Othello.
    3. In class: Practice. Grammar test. Journal after test.
    4. Planning - Hang posters? Calls if possible. Create Act II study guide. Discuss benchmark Qs with co-teacher if she's there.
    6. Check in with union members. How did we develop "an army of subs" before???
    8. Evening: Livestream. Dinner: Soup. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Get elastic for shoes & take to shoe repair. Discuss Clois & Stuffy. Check in w parents regularly. Get stamps! Need to return the Dolly wig. Need to script and shoot videos. Need to write blog posts. NEED TO GRADE JOURNALS!! Honestly I would also like to re-craft my school necklace and make a few bracelets with round beads. And I need to head in a little early once my bulletin board is mounted and we get the car back so that I can shoot my new-room video. Need to review student reading logs!! Where are my calendars? Need to finish putting up posters now that bulletin board is mounted so that I can do the video. Also need to make room for the bike behind my desk. Look into GCTE for next year.

Scale goals
    Today: 200.0

Long-term goals/progress

WFTY: Priorities. Tomorrow Friday! YAY!
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 9/14/2023 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today.✔️
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 9/12). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 8/23)✔️
    13) Harvest Crisps ok today. (last 9/12) Can have around 1 oz every other day or so.✔️
    14) Can eat lunch early due to lunch meeting.✔️

JFT for 9/15/2023 (tomorrow)✔️
    1) Can have dessert today.
    4) Don't weigh again until Monday, 9/18
    8) No beef jerky today.
    9) Chicken Vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 7/30)
    10) No sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 9/14)
    13) No Harvest Crisps today. (last 9/14) Can have around 1 oz every other day or so.
    **Starting again!

Sample

• pridesabtch
    Options
    Happy Friday y'all! Hope things are going well. I'm a bit out of sorts, but unsure why. Just struggling with energy levels even though my eating and sleeping have been good. I have missed my meds a few times this week, but that usually only effects me a single day not all week. Missed my workouts last weekend and early this week. Got back on track yesterday, but the quality of the workout was not good. I struggled just to complete the time, didn't even come close to the HR or pace goals. Today's schedule is bike intervals. Hopefully I can put some effort in and feel good about this workout. The weather should be optimal for the ride. Sunny mid to high 70's.

Going home at lunch to check on the pooch, he's not been feeling well and started having seizures a few weeks ago. Now the meds he is on make him pee all the time. We've had to start kenneling him when we are gone to contain the mess. We do both work close to home so most days one of us will be able to let him out at lunch. With any luck that will take care of the messes.

In addition to the doggo, found out this morning that my mother-in-law has an aggressive type of liver cancer which has spread to her lymphatic system. She won't find out until next Wednesday when she goes to the doctor, but my sister-in-law gets her MyChart messages and read the diagnosis. We'd rather the news come from the doctor, so if there are questions she can get answers directly from her. All in all a lousy week.

JFT Friday
    - Work by 8:00 :(
    - Meetings :smiley:
    - Return FWS perishable box :smiley:
    - Check in with MFP :smiley:
    - Refill candy dish :smiley:
    - Home by 12:00
    - Lunch at home
    - Doggo time
    - Work from home
    - Ride
    - Shower
    - Shoot pool?
    - Bed early
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 9/15/2023 (toDAY)✔️
    1) Can have dessert today.
    4) Don't weigh again until Monday, 9/18
    8) No beef jerky today.
    9) Chicken Vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 7/30)
    10) No sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 9/14)
    13) No Harvest Crisps today. (last 9/14) Can have around 1 oz every other day or so.
    **Starting again!

Sample

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    A little change - My husband asks if dinner can be a little earlier tonight so we can get a walk. So I'll have dinner around 4 to 4:30 pm today.