JUST FOR TODAY... One day at a time .. Daily Commitment for 2023!

Options

Replies

• Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,073 Member
    Options
    Just in case you need a laugh and are under the impression that I have my life together…

So we have this cute puppy and because of cute puppy we have a baby gate on the stairs. I needed to do laundry so I went upstairs. While I was upstairs cute puppy pee’d at the bottom of the stairs (she dislikes it when we go upstairs). I come downstairs with a full hamper of laundry and see a puddle. Because I am so graceful, I tried to set the basket to the right of the puddle while stepping over the gate. Outcome? Down in the basement arose such a clatter… I fell down the stairs, landed just to the left of the puddle, hit my head on the wall and dropped the hamper into the pee puddle splashing pee on everything including me.

Yes, I’m okay. Sore cause old people are like that, but nothing major.

Today is the day I take the cute puppy to my daughter. I'll miss the little dragon, but she has a more important job to do. She will be my daughter's "why" for a while. We all need something to care for and to love. Unfortunately, Sierra struggles to love herself so she needs an external reason to get up and engage with the world. My husband prays over the dog every night hoping that she will be the perfect best friend.

JFT Monday
    - Sleep in :smiley:
    - Puppy to get final shots :smiley:
    - Pack puppy's stuff :smiley:
    - Work
    - Leave work early
    - Drive to Cambridge to meet daughter. Hopefully, spend a little time there before heading home.
    - Maybe meet a friend for drinks after the drop off as he lives in Cambridge.
    - Bed by 10:30

There may be a time.. around the pup is 2 years old where s/he becomes a bit more of a pain again (or she might not if she's had the training!). But stick with it. It's like teenage years for them. And they do grow out of it! Just so your husband doesn't get disheartened!
    X
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    JFT Tuesday – NO SNACKS AT SCHOOL!
    1. THINK PINK. Check on coverage requirements. JFT. Review emails. Check in with tutoree's teacher!
    2. Online facilitation - No coverage! What a surprise. Review/revise lesson plans. SET TIMES. Update class website. Duolingo. Reply to emails. Journal. Draft TPT unit. Write blog post about the cost of loving work. Get pens from library. Clear out bookcase and lectern.
    3. Pit Crew - Outside / alt teacher. Extra help for CJ.
    4. Planning - Work with tutoree. Lunch duty. Reading (Library book). Update Goodreads! Do some deep stretchy squats and some crunches. Review weekly plans. LIFTING. Shoot book talk video. Photocopy senior exam for tomorrow.
    5. English class - I Am Malala study guides and projects. Last day for late work guarantee = Friday.
    6. Create FB post for community group. Upload podcast. Need to keep cleaning out Gmail. Need to set up some kind of organizational system there. Have C unload dishwasher and then put books in crates. Load dishwasher.
    7. Check on books and dishes. Continue organizing office and setting aside space for books.
    8. Evening: Livestream. Dinner: Pizza. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Update IG. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth.
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Get elastic for shoes & take to shoe repair. Saturday YMCA but no library volunteering. SA rehearsal. Podcast. Sun RC. When to work on Clois & Stuffy? Need to purchase and install doors; need to repair joist. C nap in bedroom; keep blankets and pillows (and PJs!) in bedroom. Thursday therapy 4P / painting 5P / podcast 7P. Bring cash for book!

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    End of 2022: 201.2
    Today: 201.0

Long-term goals/progress

1. Professional / read current research. 2. Professional / present at conferences. 3. Professional / publish scholarly articles. 4. Professional / observe student needs and develop supports. 5. Professional / complete a doctorate. 6. Personal / retire comfortably. 7. Personal / renovate house. 8. Community / local progress. 9. Community / time with friends & family. 10. Family concerns. 11. Medical/fitness.

1. Research: Five paragraph essay. How student attitudes affect standardized test results; student surveys.

2. Presenting: Promote YT channel. Invite guests. Record mini-lessons.

3. Publishing: Read one journal article weekly; respond in a blog post. Clois for CWG. S&F for YT channel. Goodreads purchase list for McKay’s. Weekly blog series: Weekly Wishes (Monday) and Weekly Wins (Friday).

4. Observed student needs: Changing words between parts of speech (vocabulary/grammar). Synthesizing info from multiple sources, drawing conclusions (RI/W). EFFECTIVE transitions (W). Every day v everyday; any one v anyone (grammar). Sub/obj pronouns & structure (grammar). Poss v pl nouns (grammar). Short nonfic from Lat Amer/Africa/Asia (World Lit).

5. Doctorate: Research programs, requirements, resources, cost, timeline.

6. Retirement: Update name on JSSB acct. Check investments. Theater CV. Entertainment experience. Duolingo/Lang8.

7. House: Floor joists. Siding. Gutters. Floors.

8. Local progress: Library. Theater. PC2V. City/county govt. Community kitchen. She Should Run vision statement. Ugly Christmas sweater. Prison abolition; reduce / re-allocate responsibilities dumped on cops. Push for diversity. Turn left!

9. Friends & extended family: Organize photos. Write postcards. Call weekly! Look for activities to do with friends. Purchase doll with long hair; practice French braid. Dance: tap, salsa, samba. Rhythm nation.

10. Immediate family: Rock City? Drive white car together; practice solo driving. Load books in crate for McKay's. Work on staying home solo when dark.

11. Medical: YMCA classes. Lift @ lunch. Maintain @ 155 w defined muscle tone. At 189, 1pr black 1pr white leggings; purple All-Stars. 179, 2 Svaha Rachel dresses. 169 suit - Indochino? 159 swing dance lessons. Talk to PCP about feet (cannot do calf raises, pushups, planks, mountain climbers, etc.) Also back and shoulder pain. Why can’t I sleep better? Is ADHD a possible factor? ADHD testing Aug 10 2P and Aug 15 2P. Therapy May 18 4p. Biometric RS? Annual exam Oct 11 9A check calendar; ask about migraines? Massage May 13 6P

13. Therapy thoughts: Reflecting on progress – "No snacks at school" definitely helps. Been lifting regularly, cardio in the AM. Making progress on staying in the room; Cora got curtains and a soft area rug. What do I do about the fact that nothing really seems fun? "Having fun" is something of a chore. I need to talk to my parents about end-of-life plans (particularly funeral arrangements) and I'm not sure how to go about it. I do somewhat trust that they are capable of deciding when they need assisted living but should probably offer help in finding out what sort of place would be best BEFORE it actually becomes necessary.

14. Just for fun: Start sketching dragon on a pile of books, offering one to the armored knight, & banner that reads "Treasure should not be hoarded / It should be shared."

WFTY: Priorities. Maybe it's just because summer is approaching and I'm attempting to shift gears?
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence. 2022 WFTY: Focus.
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,327 Member
    Options
    JFT Tuesday
    - Work by 8:00 :(
    - Work stuff :smiley:
    - Make Graduation announcements :smiley:
    - Reserve shelter for grad party. :smiley:
    - Hike :smiley:
    - Clean :(
    - No alcohol :smiley:
    - Shower :smiley:
    - Bed by 11:00 :smiley:

Went for a hike with the local ladies trail group yesterday evening. It was a little rainy, but not bad. Some folks did a trail run, others like me just hiked the trail. Maybe one day I will run again, but yesterday was not the day. I'm really too heavy to run right now, but I tried at first and realized my bra was not sufficient, and my workout pants rolled down. I guess that can be a goal. Either way the hike was pleasant, and it got me out of the house.

Tomorrow is a big day for V. She turns 18 and they have a school activity with a themed parade. After the activity she and her friends (10-15 people) are coming back to the house for an overnighter. Which means tonight and tomorrow will be BUSY. Tonight is grocery, veggie & fruit prep, and cleaning downstairs for me. V gets cleaning upstairs (except my bedroom), and Hubby gets mowing, picking up dog poo and cleaning off the porch out back. Pretty sure he got the short end of the stick. We are being a little lazy and having the main food items catered, so I'll need to pick that up tomorrow. I'm excited to have her friends over.

JFT Wednesday
    - Work by 8:00 :smiley:
    - Meetings :smiley:
    - Work stuff
    - Grocery - fruit, veggies, dips, gluten free chips, drinks
    - Balloon store to order balloons for grad party 6/10/23
    - CLEAN downstairs
    - Find air mattresses/sheets/pillows
    - Prep veggies and fruit
    - Shower
    - Bed by 11:00
  • more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,605 Member
    Options
    JFT for 5/16/2023 (today)✔️
    1) No desserts today. Can have sugarfree or no sugar added.
    2) None of DH's stash today.
    3) No peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 5/12)
    4) Don't weigh again until Thursday 5/18
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 5/15). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) No honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last 5/9) (a little in honey mustard ok)
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts, but none of Gary's canned nuts.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)
    10) No sweet potato and/or pumpkin today. (last 5/15)
    ================== 4DW started =============
    Since MFP is going to close the blogs soon, I have to move my 4DWs (4 Day Wins) here.
    Now in shared file:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zarlETHtkiVUD1O6BKpHA7GCNFJS8IdF/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have dose of metamusal.
  • pridesabtch
    edited May 2023
    Options
    So I got a call about a job today. I still have to interview, but this is a huge opportunity for me. I'm terrified and excited! Had to tell someone.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 5/17/2023 (today)✔️
    1) No desserts today. Can have sugarfree or no sugar added.✔️
    2) None of DH's stash today.✔️
    3) No peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 5/12)✔️
    4) Don't weigh again until Thursday 5/18✔️
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 5/15). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    6) No honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last 5/9) (a little in honey mustard ok)✔️
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts, but none of Gary's canned nuts.✔️
    8) No beef jerky today.✔️
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)✔️
    10) No sweet potato and/or pumpkin today. (last 5/15)✔️
    JFT for 5/18/2023 (tomorrow)✔️
    3) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 5/12)
    4) Don't weigh again until Thursday 5/18
    5) 1.5 to 2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 5/15). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) Honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last 5/9) (a little in honey mustard ok)
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts, but none of Gary's canned nuts.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 5/15)
    11) Can have lunch early due to lunch meeting.
    Since MFP is going to close the blogs soon, I have to move my 4DWs (4 Day Wins) here.
    Now in shared file:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zarlETHtkiVUD1O6BKpHA7GCNFJS8IdF/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,093 Member
    Options
    🦋🪲🐞🪲🦋🪲🐞🪲🦋
    🦋🐞💎 MAY 2023 💎🐞🦋
    🦋🪲🐞🪲🦋🪲🐞🪲🦋
    May focus: regaining fitness after op.
    Little by little!!!
    📍Focus: improve fitness level.
    📍Adhere to Solid Habits

Improve fitness level.
    I am gradually increasing the intensity of my formal exercise

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋
    🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋
    🦋🦋🦋

Current Solid Habits
    👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
    👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
    👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

It’s good to see everyone doing good.

@pridesabtch Whoa! Gia has grown so much. I imagine that puddle was quite large 😝 We use a child gate when DYD brings her dogs round. I like to keep them out of the bedrooms. I hope V enjoys her party.

Apart from residual fatigue, I’m mostly back to normal, just minor discomfort in the butt area. I’m fine until after dinner, but can barely keep my eyes open after 8pm.

🫶 Terri

• teigansdad
    teigansdad Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I woke up a little late yesterday so didn’t make enough time to write my goals.
    I’ve been doing pretty good lately. Weight stable, strength good, riding well. Actually PRd my local trail trying to catch a teenager (which I did) bur at 48 the PRs come less and less so I’m pretty happy about that.
    Although I’m staying within caloric goals I find I binge at night on low calorie popcorn. Trying to decide if switching to something like a protein smoothie would be.better as would be more nutrient dense and get my protein up… I’m not getting enough I’m sure that’s true.
    my love of IPAs continue to make food choice difficult as on group ride days I’ll often ride trainer, then hit trail then still ride… that way I have enough calories in the bank to enjoy the beer guilt free . Probably not the healthiest way to do it but once a week doing this I think is probably ok

Goals for today
    Net negative on calories (close to 2k)
    12 glasses of water
    Paperwork for work
    No beer
    Log all calories
    Try protein smoothly instead of popcorn for snack tonight
    30 min or so on treadmill or light trainer ride
  • pridesabtch
    Options

JFT Wednesday
    - Grocery - fruit, veggies, dips, gluten free chips, drinks :smiley:
    - Balloon store to order balloons for grad party 6/10/23 :(
    - CLEAN downstairs :smiley:
    - Find air mattresses/sheets/pillows :smiley:
    - Prep veggies and fruit :smiley:
    - Shower :(
    - Bed by 11:00 :(

Got most everything done yesterday except for the shower and the balloons. Grabbed a shower this morning and the balloons aren't needed until June 10. V and 10-15 of her closest friends are coming over today after their senior parade. Theme is heroes & villains. She and her friends did Mario Cart floats. She is Princess Peach. I think she is going to have a good birthday.

Applied for the new job last night. It's a scary career leap, but if I get it, it will really make paying for college a lot easier. Plus it is the type of job I had always planned for my career to lead to when I was younger. The last turn my career made took me away from that path, but didn't completely eliminate it. The guy recommending me for the position was my boss years ago. I guess I made a good impression on the right person.

JFT Thursday
    - Up by 7:00 :smiley:
    - Work by 8:00 :( 8:07 is pretty close
    - Meetings
    - Pick up Chipotle & cookie cake & ice
    - Work from home 2nd half of the day
    - Clean/dust my bed room
    - Discretely watch the teen agers.

Have a great Thursday y'all!
  • clicketykeys
    Options
    JFT Thursday – NO SNACKS AT SCHOOL!
    1. THINK PINK. Check on coverage requirements. JFT. Review emails. Check in with tutoree's teacher!
    2. Online facilitation - No coverage! What a surprise. Review/revise lesson plans. SET TIMES. Update class website. Duolingo. Reply to emails. Journal. Draft TPT unit. Write blog post about the cost of loving work. Get pens from library. Clear out bookcase and lectern.
    3. Pit Crew - Outside / alt teacher. Extra help for CJ.
    4. Planning - Coverage. Work with tutoree. Lunch duty. Reading (Library book). Update Goodreads! Do some deep stretchy squats and some crunches. Review weekly plans. Shoot grammar (simple past tense verbs 1) video.
    5. English class - I Am Malala study guides and projects. Last day for late work guarantee = Friday.
    6. Create FB post for community group. Upload podcast. Need to keep cleaning out Gmail. Need to set up some kind of organizational system there. Have C unload dishwasher and then put books in crate. Load dishwasher.
    7. Check on books and dishes. Continue organizing office and setting aside space for books.
    8. Evening: Therapy, painting. Bring cash for book! Dinner: Salad. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Update IG. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth.
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Get elastic for shoes & take to shoe repair. Saturday YMCA but no library volunteering. SA rehearsal. Podcast. Sun RC. When to work on Clois & Stuffy? Need to purchase and install doors; need to repair joist.

Scale goals
    Today: 199.2

Long-term goals/progress

1. Professional / read current research. 2. Professional / present at conferences. 3. Professional / publish scholarly articles. 4. Professional / observe student needs and develop supports. 5. Professional / complete a doctorate. 6. Personal / retire comfortably. 7. Personal / renovate house. 8. Community / local progress. 9. Community / time with friends & family. 10. Family concerns. 11. Medical/fitness.

1. Research: Five paragraph essay. How student attitudes affect standardized test results; student surveys.

3. Publishing: Read one journal article weekly; respond in a blog post. Clois for CWG. S&F for YT channel. Goodreads purchase list for McKay’s. Weekly blog series: Weekly Wishes (Monday) and Weekly Wins (Friday).

4. Observed student needs: Changing words between parts of speech (vocabulary/grammar). Synthesizing info from multiple sources, drawing conclusions (RI/W). EFFECTIVE transitions (W). Every day v everyday; any one v anyone (grammar). Sub/obj pronouns & structure (grammar). Poss v pl nouns (grammar). Short nonfic from Lat Amer/Africa/Asia (World Lit).

6. Retirement: Update name on JSSB acct. Check investments. Theater CV. Entertainment experience. Duolingo/Lang8.

8. Local progress: Library. Theater. PC2V. City/county govt. Community kitchen. She Should Run vision statement. Ugly Christmas sweater. Prison abolition; reduce / re-allocate responsibilities dumped on cops. Push for diversity. Turn left!

9. Friends & extended family: Organize photos. Write postcards. Call weekly! Look for activities to do with friends. Purchase doll with long hair; practice French braid. Dance: tap, salsa, samba. Rhythm nation.

10. Immediate family: Rock City? Drive white car together; practice solo driving. Load books in crate for McKay's. Work on staying home solo when dark.

11. Medical: YMCA classes. Lift @ lunch. Maintain @ 155 w defined muscle tone. At 189, 1pr black 1pr white leggings; purple All-Stars. 179, 2 Svaha Rachel dresses. 169 suit - Indochino? 159 swing dance lessons. Talk to PCP about feet (cannot do calf raises, pushups, planks, mountain climbers, etc.) Also back and shoulder pain. Why can’t I sleep better? Is ADHD a possible factor? ADHD testing Aug 10 2P and Aug 15 2P. Therapy May 18 4p. Biometric RS? Annual exam Oct 11 9A check calendar; ask about migraines? Massage May 13 6P

13. Therapy thoughts: Reflecting on progress – "No snacks at school" definitely helps. Been lifting regularly, cardio in the AM. Making progress on staying in the room; Cora got curtains and a soft area rug. What do I do about the fact that nothing really seems fun? "Having fun" is something of a chore. I need to talk to my parents about end-of-life plans (particularly funeral arrangements) and I'm not sure how to go about it. I do somewhat trust that they are capable of deciding when they need assisted living but should probably offer help in finding out what sort of place would be best BEFORE it actually becomes necessary.

14. Just for fun: Start sketching dragon on a pile of books, offering one to the armored knight, & banner that reads "Treasure should not be hoarded / It should be shared."

WFTY: Priorities. I'm trying to do too much. I can TELL I'm trying to do too much.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 5/18/2023 (today)✔️
    3) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 5/12)
    4) Don't weigh again until Monday 5/22
    5) 1.5 to 2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 5/15). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) Honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last 5/9) (a little in honey mustard ok)
    8) No beef jerky today.
    11) Can have lunch early due to lunch meeting.

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have hot cocoa and my dose of metamusal.
    Now in shared file:

• more_freggies76
    Options
    1) No desserts today. Can have sugarfree or no sugar added.✔️
    2) None of DH's stash today.✔️
    3) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 5/12)✔️
    4) Don't weigh again until Monday 5/22✔️
    5) 1.5 to 2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 5/15). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    6) Honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last 5/9) (a little in honey mustard ok)✔️
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts, but none of Gary's canned nuts.✔️
    8) No beef jerky today.✔️
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)✔️
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 5/15)✔️Didn't eat today
    11) Can have lunch early due to lunch meeting.✔️

3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 5/18)
    4) Don't weigh again until Monday 5/22
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 5/18). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last 5/18) (a little in honey mustard ok)
    8) No beef jerky today.

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.
    Now in shared file:

• Bex953172
    Options

JFT Wednesday

Got most everything done yesterday except for the shower and the balloons. Grabbed a shower this morning and the balloons aren't needed until June 10. V and 10-15 of her closest friends are coming over today after their senior parade. Theme is heroes & villains. She and her friends did Mario Cart floats. She is Princess Peach. I think she is going to have a good birthday.

Applied for the new job last night. It's a scary career leap, but if I get it, it will really make paying for college a lot easier. Plus it is the type of job I had always planned for my career to lead to when I was younger. The last turn my career made took me away from that path, but didn't completely eliminate it. The guy recommending me for the position was my boss years ago. I guess I made a good impression on the right person.

JFT Thursday
    - Meetings
    - Clean/dust my bed room

I really hope you get the new job! Sounds like a really good opportunity and especially if you've been recommended!
    Can I ask what the new job is? If that's not too nosy?

How is S doing with the giant pup :) x
  • Bex953172
    Options
    Still not really commited to the goals at the minute but we've been pretty damn busy but I wouldn't say I've been over eating or eating badly. I've just not really been paying attention or exercising.
    I've just caught ANOTHER cold. Damn kids.
    Felt it coming on yesterday. Felt insanely drowsy out of no where and my nose started to get stuffy and then the headache came and then I lost my sense of smell. Which I was grateful for at first because the dog had HORRENDOUS farts yesterday and dog farts are bad at any given time. I kept saying to ash "I don't understand, why could I smell half an hour ago and not now" 😂
    I think I can smell again now this morning x
  • Bex953172
    Options
    Anyone heard from @mytime6630 hope she's okay xx
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    JFT 5/19
    - log all food
    - 40 oz of water

Still struggling with IBS flare-ups, maybe logging will help me figure something out. Or at least make me aware of how much I’m really eating or not eating.
  • pridesabtch
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »

JFT Wednesday

JFT Thursday
    - Meetings
    - Clean/dust my bed room

I really hope you get the new job! Sounds like a really good opportunity and especially if you've been recommended!
    Can I ask what the new job is? If that's not too nosy?

How is S doing with the giant pup :) x

New job is an area manager position over a chemical research group. It’s actually with the company my husband works for.

S & the puppy are getting used to each other, but things are going well.

Hope you feel better soon!
  • clicketykeys
    Options
    JFT Friday – NO SNACKS AT SCHOOL!
    1. THINK PINK. Check on coverage requirements. JFT. Review emails.
    2. Online facilitation - Organize coverage. Duolingo. Reply to emails. Journal. Draft TPT unit. Write blog post about the cost of loving work. Get pens from library. Clear out bookcase and lectern. Article analysis. Name story. Discussion post (no comments yet).
    3. Pit Crew - Alt teacher. Academic awards.
    4. Planning - Coverage. Lunch duty. Reading (Library book). Update Goodreads! Do some deep stretchy squats and some crunches. Review weekly plans. LIFTING. Scan & submit professional goals. Listen to Suor Angelica. Photocopy and email class documentation. Post Wins to blog.
    6. Create FB post for community group. Upload podcast. Need to keep cleaning out Gmail. Need to set up some kind of organizational system there. Have C unload dishwasher and then put books in crate. Load dishwasher.
    8. Evening: Therapy, painting. Bring cash for book! Dinner: Salad. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Get elastic for shoes & take to shoe repair. Saturday YMCA but no library volunteering. SA rehearsal. Podcast. Sun RC. When to work on Clois & Stuffy? Need to purchase and install doors; need to repair joist.

Scale goals
    Today: 199.2

Long-term goals/progress

WFTY: Priorities. Summer is almost here. That means more short-term things going on, and it's a challenge to keep track of it all.
  • pridesabtch
    Options

JFT Thursday
    - Meetings 😀
    - Pick up Chipotle & cookie cake & ice😀
    - Work from home 2nd half of the day 😀
    - Clean/dust my bed room😒
    - Discretely watch the teen agers.😀

I think V had a good day yesterday. I didn’t clean my room, but that’s ok. The day was more about the kiddo.

JFT Friday

- work from home 😀
    - Meetings 😀
    - Lunch with a friend
    - Maybe go for a bike ride
    - No alcohol
    - Clean up from the party