LESS Alcohol ~ FEBRUARY 2023 ~ One Day at A Time

Options

Replies

• RockinRobyn672
    RockinRobyn672 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    RockinRobyn672 I can’t believe you are able to do DanceMarshall with an injured foot! You must be ready for the dance SEAL team …
    @Sinisterbarbie1 Right now I can do the arms and wiggles, not much of the legs and feet, but I can work up a sweat and he just makes me laugh (and of course watching myself in the mirror is still funny). I don't have it down yet.
  • RockinRobyn672
    RockinRobyn672 Posts: 907 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    @itladyee I'm also frustrated with my weight for similar reasons. Right now I'm trying to be strict with myself on tracking/planning my intake, which includes lower calorie drinks (boo!). I've stopped weighing daily because I decided I was being obsessive AND I tend to reward myself with extra food after I've had a decent weight loss day.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,563 Member
    Options
    I am Dawn, I live in SE BC Canada
    My ongoing goal remains, 16-20 AF days per month.
    I had 17AF days for January (a long month)

I do this diary style to keep track, and I post the next morning

Sunday Feb 19 - AF - I may have a couple of drinks after my pedicure on Tuesday eve.
    Monday Feb 20 - AF - Having drinks crossed my mind, but I knew that I could wait.
    Tuesday Feb 21 - 2 drinks after my pedicure - I was "feeling it" after 1 1/2. It used to be 3. Planned AF for Wednesday and Thursday.
    Wednesday Feb 22 - AF - Left work sick. 2 of my friends that I went to the comedy show with on Saturday tested positive for Covid Wednesday morning. I have tested negative so far, but haven't had the energy to test again. I will later today. I had planned AF anyway for Wednesday and Thursday. Hard to eat much less drink alcohol.
    Thursday Feb 23 - 1 1/2 drinks. Tested positive for Covid Thursday morning. I think that I got out of bed 10 times throughout the day, each feeling like a new day. Watched a little bit of TV, and the accompanying Alcohol made me feel nice and temporarily soothed. I don't even know what time that was. No hard and fast plans for AF, if I feel like it I will have it. Back to bed...

Rolling total: 13AF days out of 23 days. 50% AF won't cut it to reach my goal in 28 days (reminder to self)
  • globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    @itladyee, how did you get the dancing lady on your post....I love it!

@forestdweller1 I had a pink rotary phone in the house growing up. Don't know the party line. And brownie box? I'm lost. Thank you for making me feel a bit young :)!

I had to use my pink rotary phone to call the toll-free number on the TV in order to place my order for Hustle 76 record album and many others. LPs and 45s. No clue how I sent them the money since there were no credit cards back then :). They probably billed my parents.

I was AF yesterday with no issues...but I woke up at 2 and stayed up, started work early at 7 and napped at 3pm for an hour (the worst)!!! Now am insomniac again. I feel like I have jet lag all the time but I don't really leave my house!

Convinced I need 1) a vacation and 2) just WAY more daily outdoor exercise.
  • globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    @dawnbgethealthy really hope you feel better soon! Sorry to hear! but it's good you are trying to move about. Hopefully it's a weaker version and you'll be back to ice skating in no time :)
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,563 Member
    Options
    @mfowler883

I have heard from many dog owners aboutt the positive results from doggie CBD. Definitely worth a shot.

My guess for the photo is Kluane Yukon.