Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,930 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    myvt9v4crh wrote: »
    I do not know how to log out.

Katla

OK, Katla, since you are on your phone, the first question is - are you using the MFP app? Do you click on an icon on your phone that looks like this? 6bufb0z8a6se.jpeg

Or are you using the search bar on a browser like Safari, Google, etc.?

Thank you for telling us that, Katla. :)

Katla, if you are using the button Karen posted above, when you click it, you might get this screen. See the More button at the bottom? I've circled it to help you find it. Tap the More button.

apge7ch2rvlo.png

The next screen you might see is this one. Scroll up

kk2jwlw10md6.jpg

When you scroll it up, you'll see the Log Out button. Click that.

s7eq6h83swef.jpg

Machka in Oz
  • Machka9
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Only if you're interested in doing something like this as we go along ...

Feel Good Feb and/or Exercising the Alphabet in February
    Feel Good Feb
    zdlnh64mq3da.png
    https://www.actbelongcommit.org.au/programs-initiatives/feelgood-feb/

Exercising the Alphabet in February

In other words, on February 1, you'd walk to a street that starts with A or do an exercise video hosted by someone whose name starts with A or something ... A.

On February 2, you'd go swimming at a Beach or play a game of Baseball or something ... B.

On February 3, you'd go Cycling or Climb some stairs or something ... C.

and so on.

There are, of course, 26 letters in the alphabet and 28 days in February, so you'd have 2 free days if you didn't exercise those days or couldn't fit in the next letter of the alphabet.
    I have listed several January highlights so that meets the calendar suggestion for February 1...

And I walked to the Asian "dollar store" next to the Asian grocers and bought Art supplies at lunch today. That'll be my A. :)

Put myself in someone else's shoes --- I've been treating my difficult work colleague with kindness by talking to her about her son, complimenting her skirt, talking quietly and gently to her and so on.

And today, I walked to Bathurst Street to Buy some Books. I also climbed stairs in my Building. :)

Watch a movie that reminds me of kindness --- probably not tonight!

C is for Climbing and walking on Collins St!

Take a picture of three things that make you happy --

aocs3725u6ly.png
    42vpz698ig8s.png
    qaqbrf33a1dz.png

D is for exercising Downstairs!
    Rowing - 16 minutes
    Walking - 38 minutes
    Weights - 10 minutes

Be kind to yourself -- Sleep, gardening and cycling! :)

E is for Exercising!
    Plus we cycled on Endeavour Ave and the Esplanade. :)

Start a conversation with someone new --- I'm not the sort to strike up random conversations, or conversations at all. But I did chat with a person I met recently and one I haven't seen in a few months today.

And ... F!
    mcuvbtguykqt.png

Consider a current struggle. Write down two thoughts that bring you comfort.

Hmmm ... A current struggle, like only one? Let's go with waiting. I feel like I spend most of my life waiting.

wrt353eh66bk.png
    x3f3p2wdopwq.png
    9g49r21ubbnn.png

And a walk to the botanical Gardens through the rose Garden!
    jrhi6g59mua4.png

Consider and celebrate diversity! Does that include people who look at things completely differently than you do? If so ... woohoo! I've had that opportunity today!

H is for Hobart - walking around. And Hanging clothes outside.

Identify a role model who embodies perseverance and find 2 ways to emulate them.

Well, I don't have role models ... and I've persevered as much or possibly even more than many people I know.

However, today was brought to you by the letter I. I did walk by and around IMAS (Institute for Marine and Antarctic Studies).

Check an item off your to do list this weekend!

YES! I tidied a shelf in the kitchen. I've been meaning to do that for months but finally did it today. There was a large quantity of rubbish on that shelf ... more than I thought. So, much of the cleaning process was just throwing things out.

I've also been dusting our entertainment unit and all the stuff on it.

And I went outside and tidied the area right in front of our front door which involved moving a whole bunch of pots and other garden things to a different location and then sweeping out a year's worth of leaves and stuff. I climbed up and down and up and down stairs doing that.

This evening I made an attempt at digging the area I want to plant things next to my dry stream. I got a new spade which is great, but even so, there are so many roots, I'll need to use something else to break it up.

Just getting rid of Junk and Jabbing the Soil

Make twice as much for dinner and either invite guests or deliver a meal to a friend ...

We're actually doing that sort of dinner thing on Tuesday.

Meanwhile, all my exercise was in K ... Kingborough today!

Cycling:
    bdgt6bwhubu9.png

Heaving a heavy mattock in the garden:
    x23kxu9gyuil.png

And walking our Kitty, Rhody. :)

Make a list for the week ahead so you stay focused.

I have one massive ongoing things to do list with the most urgent things at the top.

L
    Walking exercised my Legs.
    Gardening exercised all my Limbs!

Consider a recent disagreement. Did you extend forgiveness?
    Yes.
    I don't like being at odds with people.

M
    Meandering around Bunnings.
    Moving the Mattock.

Express creativity! I finished another version of my Project Plan!! That's as creative as I had a chance to be today.

N = Nowhere
    I walked the stairs to nowhere and the road to nowhere.
    67bhya0wa0yp.png

If you are in line today, let someone go ahead of you. I do every now and then. :)

O - walking Rhody near home.

The next time someone does something you appreciate, let them know. I did today! :)

P - Perusing the shops today while it rained outside and Purchasing a few things.

Offer a helping hand to someone such as holding the door for a stranger. I do this now and then ... probably about once a week. :)

Q is for Queen.

My lunch walk was around the Queen's Domain!

Share about a recent book you read and what you learned.

The recent books I have read have been fictional mystery/suspense, and I have confirmed I like this genre for relaxation and stress relief.

R is for Rocks.
    Hauling rocks. Placing rocks.

And walking Rhody.

Show sincere appreciation when someone serves you food or drink. I always thank my husband when he serves dinner. :)

S is for ... Sifting and Shovelling through Soil. Gardening ... I was gardening.

Compliment someone today. I didn't have a chance today because there was hardly anyone around.

T is for Target!
    It was raining again today so I walked through the shops.

Where was I before I was swallowed up by work??

Feb 21 - When you recognise someone is struggling, offer words of support.
    Frequently, with my husband

U - Another rainy day so I walked up and down through the shops.

Feb 22 - Ask for help. That's a simple way to express bravery
    I frequently ask for help. I don't often get help, but I ask.

V - Vinnies!! I walked to Vinnies ... but didn't buy anything. 3.15 km plus commute walk.

Feb 23 - Encourage your teammates to utilise their unique strengths
    Yes, and I thanked so many people today. :)

W - Walked!! 2 km plus commute walk.

Feb 24 - Reflect on steps you have taken to achieve past goals.

Somewhat appropriate for today.

In brief, I accomplish goals by writing them down and breaking them down into steps. Then I work my way through the steps.

dim66jhilah9.png

X - marks the spot!
    Spotted on my walk today!
    krswns86wkmc.png
    l9j55bsyy0en.png

Feb 25 - Express gratitude today by thanking someone.
    Every day. :) And this week, I've thanked a lot of people! My husband for doing such a good job cleaning the house and doing garden work. So many people at work for giving me the opportunities and for being so warm and welcoming.

Feb 26 - Think about the upcoming work week. How can you apply teamwork?
    By not being there? :lol: Hopefully my husband and I will be able to apply teamwork.

In the alphabet exercise challenge I have Y and Z to go.

Yesterday could have been Y ... Y not go downstairs and row given that it is pouring rain! We'll see if another Y presents itself today.

Feb 27. Send or leave a handwritten thank you note to someone.
    This rarely happens. Pretty much the only time I handwrite is when I'm quickly jotting notes at work.

Zipping around a local neighbourhood on our bicycles in a bit of a Zephyr!

dxy7bwl2x94y.png

Feb 28. Giving constructive feedback is one way to ignite honesty.

Machka in Oz

• Machka9
    Options
    I do have one day left, but I have completed the Strava walking challenge:

3xzd67lzu9rw.png
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Katla ~ How you log out of MFP may depend on what type of phone you have...an iphone or an android phone.

Carol in GA
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    1948CWB wrote: »
    Katla ~ How you log out of MFP may depend on what type of phone you have...an iphone or an android phone.

Carol in GA

I was just going to say that. Machka’s photos aren’t from an iPhone. I believe from past messages that Katla uses an iPhone. I explained how to log out of the app on an iPhone a couple of days ago.

Okie in the TX Hill Country
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,060 Member
    Options
    (((Beth)))
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,727 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies
    Over with Miles,he is snoozing..once Tracy gets home ,I will go get Homer out and then run over to UPS to send the shoes back to Amazon. Will see how the rest of the day goes.. we are supposed to get 4-8 inches of snow first real snow we have gotten.. will see if Tracy will be working tomorrow.
  • myvt9v4crh
    myvt9v4crh Posts: 391 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    I use an iphone. I am confused about how to log out.

My son currently has my Apple Computer, an ancient laptop. It is not in my possession, so the iphone is it for now.

How do I use
    myvt9vcrh

What happens next? (I am feeling dumb. How do I log out?)
  • Machka9
    Options
    1948CWB wrote: »

Carol in GA

I was just going to say that. Machka’s photos aren’t from an iPhone. I believe from past messages that Katla uses an iPhone. I explained how to log out of the app on an iPhone a couple of days ago.

Okie in the TX Hill Country

True .. mine are from an Android.
  • Machka9
    Options
    I use an iphone. I am confused about how to log out.

My son currently has my Apple Computer, an ancient laptop. It is not in my possession, so the iphone is it for now.

How do I use
    myvt9vcrh

What happens next? (I am feeling dumb. How do I log out?)

Follow Okie's instructions.

Don't feel bad.
    Answering our questions helps.
  • Machka9
    Options
    Today's events included gardening, cycling, planning a cycling route in Ride With GPS, and of course reading and colouring.

Hoping tomorrow will be something similar.

Good night!
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options
    <3
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,326 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options

💓💮🌺🌻🌷
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,576 Member
    Options
    Pip—I don’t know how to log out. I am embarrassed.

Did u try following the instructions that people have given you?
  • pipcd34
    Options

Katla

OK, Katla, since you are on your phone, the first question is - are you using the MFP app? Do you click on an icon on your phone that looks like this? 6bufb0z8a6se.jpeg

Or are you using the search bar on a browser like Safari, Google, etc.?

If she doesn’t know how to log out, she probably doesn’t know what a browser bar or a search bar is either
  • pipcd34
    edited February 2023
    Options

Katla

U said u use an iPhone. So do I. Here is what I see.

gdc10h21h188.png

When I clicked on the MFP app, I see this