Looking for new MFP friends

Options
Hello everyone!
The power of MFP is in mutual support and motivation of community .
I am looking for some new friends for mutual support, motivation and inspiration .
Feel free to add me 😃💪

Replies

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,270 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community!

There are a lot of very powerful tools on MFP, and community can be one of them.

As far as support, if you are looking for a group of supportive people to share your struggles, challenges, and victories with, you might be interested in a group that I belong to. This group has been active since 2016. The name of the group is "Lose 1 Pound a Week and Keep it Off," and the focus is to STICK TO IT! THIS IS YOUR INVITATION to join us!

The group has a number of ongoing challenges, and we try to have a fun "special" challenge each week. All the challenges are voluntary except goal-setting and a weekly weight check-in. Pick one, pick some or pick none of the others. Start and stop whenever you want.

Click on the link above (or this one), then click the JOIN link and someone will approve you soon. We're run by a group of committed volunteers, so It might take a day, but you will be approved. It's a private group, so anything you post only goes to other group members, not the entire MFP universe. We don't tolerate bad behavior and support all of MFP's guidelines and a few more to keep it friendly and supportive.

See you there?