JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ROUND 216

Options

Replies

• 39flavours
    39flavours Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    musicsax wrote: »
    39flavours wrote: »
    @musicsax we have the snow here too, it looks really wet and slippery outside, take care! Where in the uk are you?

We're in the West Midlands - Wolverhampton. How about yourself?

It's thawing here now and the sun is out, but it is soooooooooooooh cold!!

Not far from you, I'm in South Northamptonshire, I have family in Stourbridge, near Kiddy. Is that near you? It's turned into a really lovely day here, sunny and fresh.
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,814 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    @Hoopsguy72 So nice to see you again!

th?id=OIP.D6unDvck-QZyBN7zyn3T7gHaCw&pid=Api&P=0
  • clprieur
    clprieur Posts: 264 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    tishawj wrote: »
    My 10 day friends....Let's DO this!!! I'm so glad I decided to search out this challenge again....My morning read to follow everyone's progress is inspiring and motivating. It keeps me on track everyday!!
    25 days until we leave for Mexico...that's two and a half 10 day rounds, my goal is to get to 170...or under by then.
    Female - 51yrs - 5'5"
    R15 EW 3/02 - 175.2
    GW - to hang out somewhere 145-150

3/10 - 174.6 - Took all week but I'm finally back where I started this round. This weekend will be interesting. It's Hubby's birthday today, I should do ok with food, even with his creamy sauce dinner request.... but there will be cake. Tomorrow I'm heading down to Toronto for a "sleepover" with a couple of housemates from my university days. Dinner out and of course cocktails...these ladies fill my joy bucket so it will be worth it!!!
    3/11
    3/12

@tishawj Oh, aren't you getting the weather we are getting here in Burlington? It's miserable! Yuck! Stay put!! Lol

• HoopsGuy72
    HoopsGuy72 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    @Hoopsguy72 So nice to see you again!

th?id=OIP.D6unDvck-QZyBN7zyn3T7gHaCw&pid=Api&P=0

Thank you @deepwoodslady !!! Great to see you too!
  • HoopsGuy72
    HoopsGuy72 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    @HoopsGuy72 Glad to have you back!!

Thank you so much @CamandJarvis !!! Gonna give this a go again... with some important (internal) modifications.