JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ROUND 216

Options

Replies

• shmmm3
    shmmm3 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Pamkom2193 wrote: »
    RND 216

3/3 - 166.7 - Day 1 of trying to cut out sugar. Had creamer in my coffee today but will try tomorrow
    without Ughhh..
    @Pamkom2193 It is so so so so hard but I can attest that cutting out added sugar can be done and I feel so much better for it. Heavy whipping cream doesn't have added sugar but make sure to measure it out to one tablespoon cause my eyes will just pour without considering how much a seemingly little pour can be. I'm sending you strengthening vibes. Tip from my trials and errors, allow yourself to binge on naturally sweet fruits if you feel like you're about to give in to sugar cravings. Your taste buds will start to change in just a few days. Pro-tip: chop and melt a 95% cocoa Lindt bar in the microwave with a tiny bit of coconut oil and dip fresh strawberries in it. Lightly salt them and let them set. It's delicious and high fiber. I got off added sugar by making an exception for the 95% cocoa Lindt bar.
    Skyleen75 wrote: »
    3/02- 187.6 serious DOMS!!!! I enjoy a good sore feeling after a workout but this is the soreness that brings tears to the eyes. I did it to myself!
    The weight bump doesn’t bother me at all as I know exactly what’s going on. The physical pain though, that is real!
    @Skyleen75 Same with the DOMS. Rolling out the muscles and massaging helps remove the lactic acid build up that causes it. Magnesium also helps the body remove the lactic acid. Next time you strength train, stretch and roll out those muscles for at least a few minutes. It makes a big difference the next day. ---Something I wish I knew when I first started strength training.
  • fmfdfa2020
    fmfdfa2020 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Thank you @quiltingjaine for another round!

💪🏋️‍♀️🤸‍♀️🎵💃👗👨‍👩‍👧‍👦💗🌻🏖🙏

First Goal: Hit the 160's (again)
    179 / 178 / 177 / 176 / 175 / 174 / 173 / 172 / 171 / 170 👉 169

Round 216
    I'm going to change it up a little this round, similar to @shmmm3 and @RockinRobyn672 . I'm going to weigh the last 3 days of the round only. I usually only have a weight goal to just lose. I'm going to set an actual weight goal this round to be below 176.

3/03: DNW
    3/04: DNW
    3/05: DNW
    3/06: DNW
    3/07: DNW
    3/08: DNW
    3/09: DNW
    3/10: Weigh
    3/11: Weigh
    3/12: Weigh

Every healthy habit brings me closer to scratching each of these off to NEVER see them again!
    180s / 170s / 160s / 150s / 140s / 130s
  • 39flavours
    39flavours Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    @clprieur you're a superstar! Congrats on all your hard work paying off and thank you for always being so open, honest and friendly!