Hello! Nice to meet you!

I joined myfitnesspal to help track my macros. And to track my micros as well. Before I would plan out the day with pencil and paper. Very time consuming! Since using myfitnesspal, I have made significant progress in the gym. I have made it down to 16% body fat which I never thought I would have in my life. I enjoy exercising and continuing to use this app. It helps me stay healthy, more interested in cooking, and maintain a schedule. I hope to keep losing weight but at a slow steady pace. I also hope to gain more muscle eventually gain a nice cut physique. Feel free to add me as a friend. We can help motivate one another. And also share tips/tricks.

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,987 Member
    Hello, and welcome!

TBH, we could hardly have less in common - I'm an active li'l old lady (67) hanging around here to maintain a healthy weight after loss 7+ years back, with no particular ambitions about body composition (but a strong urge to stay active and independent (plus reasonably healthy) as long as possible).

I just wanted to stop by your intro, and comment now nice it is to see someone with clarity of vision - very specific - about what they hope to achieve, and how they see MFP contributing to success. Good stuff!

I predict success for you, with that sensible outlook. Best wishes!
  • babajarox
    babajarox Posts: 13 Member
    Feel free to add me... Looking for a suport in loosing weight, Im daily active... Thanks