Liga - go go go! (We can do it!) πŸ’ͺ😏

Options
Hello to all,

I'm one of those women who find it difficult to show others their part of life... but maybe it's time to come out of the closet and look at myself - what's happening to me in the emotions section, what's in my head and what and how much covers my bones (ha ha ha)

I hope to find supporters here who will help me both with advice and motivate me not to stop and who knows, maybe together with me achieve some goals.

For the first time in my life, I will start my blog 🫣🫣🫣😱.

have a great day everyone πŸ€—

Replies

• Liga_Sedleniece
    Liga_Sedleniece Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So... how was my first day?

I make 10'000 steps. πŸ€ͺ🫠
    I Play piano (omg, i was not played few years - feelings that need start from beginning 🫣)
    I was in forest πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
    I make πŸ› after that make face massage, put on face mask... hear a great music and you know - day was wonedrful 🀩

Now will switch off phone and will read a book (still not decide what book πŸ€”)

Hope you all have a great day too...
    See you tomorrow!
    πŸ™‚πŸ™ƒ
  • Liga_Sedleniece
    Options
    Good Morning all!

A new week has begun. For me, Monday mornings usually start with a weigh-in.
    pam pararam :D - last week's result -2.9 kg. o:)<3

I'm happy... very very happy.

So what will be this week's challenge - 10,000 k steps every day. Despite the weather, despite the laziness, despite my many inner thoughts.
    I am a strong woman (at least I will try to show it to myself) - I CAN DO IT. >:)

Last week's victory - I've started sharing my daily life - you know, it helps me, but its not easy. It helps to keep yourself in frame and not go to check the refrigerator in the evening after 18:00.

Yesterday, my stomach rumbled a lot around 21:00 and I didn't feel well. I drank Herbal tea, after that i feel better.
    How can you not eat in the evenings? What are you doing? What helps?

It was really hard for me :/ , but I did it - all week I not eat before sleep :):):)

• Liga_Sedleniece
    Options
    today was a difficult day - emotionally and physically.

I feel that what I am doing is not what I need (I mean, work, every day life) It seems that I have accumulated a lot of emotions inside me and now my emotions want to get out of me.

Today I stay at home and all day was in bed.
    I don't want anything...

In the evening I realized that I was actually feeling sorry for myself. Defiance lit up in me.(may God give me the defiance to hold on until the morning).. since I was lazy all day, I decided to walk to work in the morning and walk home after work.

Maybe sometimes I need such a bed days to rekindle the desire to do something.

Wish me strength
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,178 Member
    Options
    I do wish you strength: You can do this, and it's worth it.

I hope you're still here. How's it going?
  • LifeChangz
    LifeChangz Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    how's it going?

emotions can feel so strong - almost like a huge wave rolling in on the beach - ride the wave like a surfer - it will come in strong and go back out - and other days are easier.

taking the hot bath & face massage in the evening is a very good idea.

sometimes rest days are good and helpful - just to be still and strengthen, recover and feel better.

1 thing that helps me ~ every morning, get up at the same time, have a shower, get dressed, put a smile on. eat breakfast - then go do 1 thing. usually by then, i'm ready to go more.... if it is a rest day, then a funny movie or nice time in the sunshine.

Hope today is a good day - how are you today?