Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 219

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,938 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    @GirlOnTheRebound There are dozens of recipes available for fat bombs. Here is one site - https://www.delish.com/cooking/g4845/keto-fat-bomb-recipes/

They are bite size snacks. You can make them super simple or more elaborate-like peanut butter cups or “Better than Mounds.” They may call for some grocery items you don’t have on hand but they should be readily available.

Reposted from the last round.
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 11,171 Member
    Options
    clprieur wrote: »
    Christine from Burlington, Ontario, Canada 😊
    My 9th Round
    Age 53, 5’5”
    June 2005: 345 lbs (Highest known weight before WLS Aug 2005)
    January 2022: 220 lbs
    Weight Beginning this Round: 141.8 lbs
    Goal Weight: 135 lbs

This round's daily goals:
    1. Stay “Under” in MFP 10/10 days –
    2. 6 cups fluids 10/10 days –
    3. 10-min guided meditation 10/10 days -
    4. Attend work 5/5 days –
    5. Gym strength training 3/10 days -

4/2 – 141.8 lbs – I am waffling a bit on the goals I’ve set for myself for this round. I wrote them yesterday when I was feeling a bit down, and now today I am feeling a bit better and the goals seem “too easy”. That being said, I had a lot of “unhappy” faces last round and I was thinking that maybe I need to make my goals more achievable. It’s hard to find that balance. Anyone else struggle with that? Anyway, I guess I will leave them as is, because I really want to focus on (a) getting to work every scheduled day and (b) getting to the gym 3 times over the next 10 days. Today I am not too concerned with getting down to 135 lbs, which is the goal weight I set a couple of rounds ago. To be honest, I am not going to be crushed if I don’t EVER get to 135 lbs. Lol. I honestly don’t think it’s necessary for me to go that low. Plus I’ve been told by my plastic surgeon that I have 5-10 lbs of skin on my body, still, that needs to be removed, so…. As I have stated before on here my “real” goal is so stay below 150 lbs for 1 entire year. I achieved 150 lbs on February 1, 2023, so if I can make it to February 1, 2024 I will start seriously planning and saving for my next plastic surgery, which will be a circumferential body lift. Actually, you know what, I should probably start saving for it now. Lol. It is probably going to be pretty expensive… Okay, I just lost an hour Googling the cost of lower body lifts near me. Haha! And yes, I better start saving NOW. Gulp!
    4/3
    4/4
    4/5
    4/6
    4/7
    4/8
    4/9
    4/10
    4/11

@clprieur Okay, so don't just leave us hangin' (no pun intended lol). How much for the circumferential body lift on average?
  • clprieur
    clprieur Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    clprieur wrote: »
    Christine from Burlington, Ontario, Canada 😊
    My 9th Round
    Age 53, 5’5”
    June 2005: 345 lbs (Highest known weight before WLS Aug 2005)
    January 2022: 220 lbs
    Weight Beginning this Round: 141.8 lbs
    Goal Weight: 135 lbs

This round's daily goals:
    1. Stay “Under” in MFP 10/10 days –
    2. 6 cups fluids 10/10 days –
    3. 10-min guided meditation 10/10 days -
    4. Attend work 5/5 days –
    5. Gym strength training 3/10 days -

4/2 – 141.8 lbs – I am waffling a bit on the goals I’ve set for myself for this round. I wrote them yesterday when I was feeling a bit down, and now today I am feeling a bit better and the goals seem “too easy”. That being said, I had a lot of “unhappy” faces last round and I was thinking that maybe I need to make my goals more achievable. It’s hard to find that balance. Anyone else struggle with that? Anyway, I guess I will leave them as is, because I really want to focus on (a) getting to work every scheduled day and (b) getting to the gym 3 times over the next 10 days. Today I am not too concerned with getting down to 135 lbs, which is the goal weight I set a couple of rounds ago. To be honest, I am not going to be crushed if I don’t EVER get to 135 lbs. Lol. I honestly don’t think it’s necessary for me to go that low. Plus I’ve been told by my plastic surgeon that I have 5-10 lbs of skin on my body, still, that needs to be removed, so…. As I have stated before on here my “real” goal is so stay below 150 lbs for 1 entire year. I achieved 150 lbs on February 1, 2023, so if I can make it to February 1, 2024 I will start seriously planning and saving for my next plastic surgery, which will be a circumferential body lift. Actually, you know what, I should probably start saving for it now. Lol. It is probably going to be pretty expensive… Okay, I just lost an hour Googling the cost of lower body lifts near me. Haha! And yes, I better start saving NOW. Gulp!
    4/3
    4/4
    4/5
    4/6
    4/7
    4/8
    4/9
    4/10
    4/11

@clprieur Okay, so don't just leave us hangin' (no pun intended lol). How much for the circumferential body lift on average?

@deepwoodslady HAHA! Here in Ontario it seems to be around $20,000, but I didn't really get a good idea of what that includes. (IE, a butt lift, etc.?) I did send a request for a consult so I'll keep ya posted. ;)