Looking for Weight Loss Accountability Partner

Options
Hi! My name is Haley, I am 19 years old and I've been on my weight loss journey for a couple of months now. I have done well with workout consistency, but I have been super struggling to stay consistent with a calorie deficit, so much so that I've actually put on 10lbs and 2in on my waist. I'm looking for someone to check in with and some healthy competition/encouragement toward making the right choices. I'm aiming to lose about 10-15lbs, but I am not super strict about numbers on a scale. I am mainly looking to create healthy habits around my eating habits/diet and being physically active/fit. I am looking for someone who will stay positive and non-toxic towards themselves and others throughout their fitness/weight loss journey. Please, let me know if you are interested, thanks!

Replies

• sophiaa_j
    sophiaa_j Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi!:) I'm kind of in the same boat except I gained about 15. I'm looking to lose about 20 for now, and also get fit and healthier, like you said. I just joined a pilates class which meets twice a week for an hour, and I plan to do 30 minutes of light cardio weekly too. I'd love to be accountability buddies if youd like!
  • HH1006
    HH1006 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also do Pilates mixed with some cardio throughout the week, so sounds perfect. I'll send you a friend request now and can't wait to start making some progress together!